Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday

Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW?
About me:
TTC#1: October 2015
dx: PCOS & MFI
IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
July 2016: Blighted Ovum
IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
FET February 2017 ~BFN
IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
Team Blue X 2!

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    Sorry for all the posting and ghosting this weekend. Family kept me busy all weekend and now I'm ready for a nap.

Month/cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Hopefully 11DPO.

R/R/CS: So DH is being a TW. We couldn't bring the dog with us yesterday between family events and he ended up chewing up part of his crate mat (which is supposed to be chew-proof). His family would have allowed the dog to come with but my aunt is a clean freak and he couldn't come to my side. Driving home in between would create an extra 2 hours of driving. So he got all pissy with me because it's my families fault that we had to leave the dog home. I let him know that was a shitty comment and all I wanted was an apology. He still hasn't. I love him but he gets on my nerves sometimes. 

Also the BCS is starting to set in. Being around infants and PG people yesterday probably didn't help, but I made it through the day without a meltdown so I'm proud of myself for that. I just don't know what else to do if I don't get KU this cycle. I had stronger symptoms last cycle (from the progesterone) than this cycle so I'm convinced I'm already out. I don't think there is anything else I can do and I'm getting tired of pumping artificial hormones into my body.

"Does cloudy urine indicate early pregnancy." Haha I was reaching for any symptoms.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing: BFN on IC (probably daily this week), FRER for 16DPO if that happens (1 day after missed AF)

R/R/CS: I'm happy just to still be here, after not being sure about my LP length :) Woke up to my 3rd day of much higher temps in a row... FF thinks I'm triphasic, but... still with the BFNs. Never had so many late-cycle changes... my chest feels like it's made of plutonium or something right now.

Edit to add: I finally found out the mystery of my 16-day positive OPKs. I found a ClearBlue OPK test laying around... tested with that, negative. Compared it to the CVS brand strips... which was still giving me a positive at 11 freaking dpo.... so mystery solved. Either it's a defective batch or that brand of tests is extremely sensitive to any level of LH. If you're ever at CVS and buying OPKs, beware. They're the cheapest kind you can get there.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? I love this GTKY. *cautiously looks at history* Apparently I searched for "Arby's ocean meat"--fortunately that had nothing to do with TTC haha, but all of my actual TTC searches aren't really that weird ("migraine 11dpo" etc etc, boring)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Morning! 

Month/cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: It was good.

Testing: Never.

R/R/CS: I've been spotting since Saturday after a huge temp drop late last week. Today will most likely end up being CD1. I really had my hopes up for this cycle, as everything was looking perfect, but at the same time I feel like I wasn't as crushed as I usually am. I don't know if it's because we were busy all weekend so I couldn't really dwell on it, or if it's because this is just the expected outcome at this point. 

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Oh, my search history is probably ridiculous. I can't think of anything specific but I am forever Googling "<symptom> at <x>DPO" and searching for hope. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options

Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: CD19 / DPO 11 or 2

Timing: -2, 0 or -3,-2,0

Testing: CD27

R/R/CS: I am getting my new thermometer today. Hopefully if there is a next cycle there will be some clarity, FF keeps changing O dates on me. I really think it happened on the later day due to secondary signs.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? What years was A Different World on? I couldn’t believe DH didn’t remember that show. The differences that 2 years and 400 miles can make on a childhood!

This month I am super lucky to be in the early escrow period of our (hopefully) new home so I can do lots of decorating and landscaping googling to try to stave off the BSC. We have the inspection on Thursday though and I’m trying not to get my hopes up until I know there isn’t anything major wrong with the house.

@nwegman7878 wow way to go on the timing this month! I’m sorry your DH did that – holidays can be so stressful.

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    Month/cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 44/13

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: not again unless AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: So...my LP is normally 12 days, and I'm still here. 

GTKY: Just this morning I asked Dr. Google if a laparoscopy could lengthen LP. This is my first cycle post-lap, so I have no idea what my body is doing. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    CD1 for me ladies. Hope to see none of you over at WTO. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  4/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: Friday!! 

R/R/CS: my chart looks less jagged this month..which means nothing other than I just think it looks nicer lol. I haven't changed anything 

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW?  I have googled some pretty ridiculous things ...hmm my most recent keyword ridiculousness is "ttc sperm female orgasm after sex" based on the vacuum theory.

@sldp123 sorry for impending AF :( 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    edited March 2016

@canavara plutonium??? Might want to get that checked out :wink:  stay in there it is still early.  

@sldp123 sorry for the expected CD1 :( I hope you’re wrong!

@pretzel2plus1 It’s so frustrating to not know what’s going on isn’t it. I hope you stick around.

@Lecool sorry for CD1 :(

@Marley629 vacuum theory? Now I want to google that but I am at work :blush: 

edit: smiles turned into J's

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @nwegman7878, glad you were able to navigate yesterday's family events alright.  I know that it must have been difficult.  Hugs.
    @canavara, sorry about the BFN.

Month/Cycle:  8/8

CD/DPO:  26/13

Timing:  -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing:  Unsure, but probably today.

R/R/CS:  Thanks all for your support yesterday, despite my grumpy mood.  My temp went up again today, which is somewhat promising.  After today's temp, FF even gave me CHs with the advanced method (previously FF couldn't pinpoint O except through the OPK method).  This is cuing the BSC since they are on CD12, effectively making me 14DPO.  My LP is typically 13 days.  Even though I think it's more likely that I O'd on CD13, I doubt I'll make it through the day without testing.  I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight otherwise, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

GTKY:  I can't think of anything really crazy, but I'm bad about putting my "symptoms" by DPO in and seeing how others fared.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    mjolkmjolk member
    edited March 2016
    1/1

CD/DPO: 20/?

Timing: only one ballpark day.

Testing: waiting

R/R/CS: i am so glad SO is going back to 8 instead of 10 hour work days. he's just too tired on 10 and nothing gets done.

i've not been feeling great, but I realize I've got a lot going on in coming off of BC, antidepressant, and beginnimg vitamins.

GTKY: I really like looking up EDDs based on my charts predicted periods even months from now.  :smile: 
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Options
    Thank you ladies for all the support over the last couple weeks! Today became CD1 for me so I'm moving over to WTO! Hope to see none of you there ; )
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options

Month/cycle: 16/18

CD/DPO: 4dpiui

Timing: twice on O day (IUI and BD)

Testing: nope

R/R/CS: I'm in the super boring part of the 2WW and hoping this week doesn't drag.

GTKY: I am pretty good but every cycle I manage to google positive percentage of positive pregnancy tests at ____ dpo and every single time it gives the exact same information but I do it anyway. Every time.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 22/9 - FF moved my CH pretty late in the game here...

Timing: Fair

Testing: I thought I had a squinter on a FRER yesterday... But I used a Walmart cheapie this morning with no luck. Not going to test again until missed AF I think (which until today was supposed to be tomorrow? But is now looking like it will be 3-4 days from now).

R/R/CS: Probably going to the bank with house stuff this week - feels strange!

GTKY: I google CM production based on DPO... I'm fascinated by discharge, what can I say. 

@nwegman7878 - I'm still a newly wed I guess, and I am always surprised by how much of an issue in laws can cause. In our pre-marriage classes we had to do, they talked a lot about how family of origin causes differences of expectations. I'm sorry he's being a bummer. :(

@canavara - FX for a triphasic chart! 

@sldp123 - I'm sorry you're crampy. PMS sucks.

@leksiL -FF is messing with me this cycle, too. I don't even know when to test now. Not cool, FF.

@pretzel2plus1 - Glad to still have you here!!

@Lecool @aliciahben - Sorry for CD1, FX for next cycle!!
  • Options
    sammajane19sammajane19 member
    edited March 2016
    @sldp123 i'm sorry to hear about CD1

Month/cycle:
     5/2

CD/DPO: 64/0...anovulatory cycle. on progesterone and just waiting for AF to start.

Timing: N/A

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS:  Finished my dose of progesterone this past Thursday and still not signs of AF   :s   Feeling frustrated, but trying to be patient. I haven't been posting much the last few days because there hasn't been much to say....if TTC has taught me anything so far, it's that patience really is a virtue!

GTKY: Eh, nothing too crazy yet. I haven't had too many TWW periods, as I don't ovulate consistently (or at all). 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Options
    canavara Sorry about the BFN. FX your temps stay high.

sldp123 Sorry that AF seems to be on her way. Staying busy always seems to help.

leksiL I hope your new thermometer makes next cycle a little clearer for you.

pretzel2plus1 FX your longer LP is for good reason.

Lecoolaliciabhen Sorry for CD1. Take care of yourself.

Marley629 Don't you love when your chart looks pretty? I'll be testing on Friday too so FX we both can hold out.

H4aPartyof5 FX your temps stay high. Keep us updated if you test today.

mjolk I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I completely understand how taking a plethora of medications can make everything seem off.

teamginger13 I do the same thing. Countdown to Pregnancy is a dangerous site.

beary67 I hate when DH points out my BSC. Just let me be upset and tell me it's all going to be okay. I asked DH yesterday if I was wrong to be upset about other people being PG. Instead of, I completely understand why you're feeling this way and it's ok to be upset, I got "I don't know if that's wrong or not. It could be but I don't know".
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 10

CD: 19/not sure

timing:  good either way (see CS)

testing plans:  none

CS:  anyone want to take a gander?  I cannot change my fertility friend settings to anything but advanced (when I try to change to FAM it won't let me).  I had +opk on cd 17 (identical to last cycle) and thought I would O that day.  Well FF gave me dotted CH today for CD 16.  That doesn't seem right bc they didn't make my cover line where I would guess it should be so I would expect tomorrow to be 3DPO not today.  Any ideas? 

GTKY:  lol I google all the things.  Can't think of anything specific that's crazy bc they are pretty much all crazy.  Mostly I google "positive hpt after negatives at whatever DPO" etc.  
  • Options
    Sorry for posting and ghosting on Thursday. We found out last minute that I had to be a witness in court for DH and in the long run we ended up getting his son for the weekend for the first time since the December 13th. So heres my answer for today and my Thursday replies are in TWW Thursday:

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 30/6? (I ended up taking out the 2 random higher temps since they were right after the fevers and I still wasn't feeling well so I probably shouldnt have been temping anyway and I got CH's for CD24)

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +2

Testing: my luteal phase is generally around 13 days so I'll be  waiting  trying to wait until april 5th. 

R/R/CS: I've given up figuring this cycle out. So here I am lol

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? I can't really think of anything random... and of course I tried to see my search history but I have it turned off. Boo...
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I wonder if you ovulated before your LH fully peaked @rkstro2 -- so maybe later in the day on CD16?
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 1/1 TTGP +5 NTNP 

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: BFN this morning. Like not even a question. 

R/R/CS: it's Monday. And there's snow in the forecast. And I'm grumpy. 

Mine haven't been too crazy... Yet. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    NurseMarie9NurseMarie9 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: okay

Testing: today BFN

R/R/CS: I couldn't hold out so BFN today. Temp was steadily staying up there but nope BFN. Now that I'm looking at my chart, maybe it's possible that I O'd on CD22 even though I had peak OPK and fertile CM on CD 15? (chart link in siggy)  If that's the case, we didn't BD around CD22  so I would be out for this cycle if I O'd on CD22.  Still hoping I did O on CD15 and I still have a chance.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Probably bfp after bfn on CD__ 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 30/8

Timing: -4,-2

Testing: I didn't test today! I'm feeling less confident. I also don't know how much I can handle a BFN with DH out of the country. 

R/R/CS: I need to stop spending so much time on "Charts Like Mine"

GTKYWhat is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW?
    Haha this is a great question. I'm sure I've done stranger but the one that comes to mind is "sudden pain under right rib cage 2 dpo." I google the most specific things. 

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3 -1 0

Testing: probably never.

R/R/CS: Nothing exciting going on, I escaped the family filled weekend with zero questioning, which was nice. I was down about my temps yesterday and last night I was tossing and turning so much, so when my alarm went off I was looking forward to a pity temp rise, it went up 0.06. I'm over this. 

GTKY: I think the most random thing I ever Googled was during the end of the TTW/ beginning of AF was "can you still get your period if you are pregnant" Obviously, I know the answer because science, but I was holding on to the last shred of hope I had left.  

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Options
    mrsdee15 Oh that one made me want to scream. I think it got completely deleted. It's a big no-no to self promote your business here and leaving the thread up would have continued that free advertising. 

felix08 I'm right there with you today.

PennStateCait Way to be strong! Don't give in to the POAS crazies.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    @ladystinson That's great that you got DH's son for the weekend! Hope you had a nice time.
    @linzrunz @nursemarie9 Sorry about the BFNs.
    @nursemarie9 your temps do make it look like CD22 could have been O except for the CM. I'm also not a great chart stalker, so don't listen to me!
    @pennstatecait I don't pay for FF VIP and the reason is because I think I would spend WAY too much time on the charts like mine feature!
    @pepperat That's great that no one questioned you! And also...shocking! Sorry you are feeling down about your temps.

• Options
    thj101thj101 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/13

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: I made it through the weekend! Still holding for 3/31...

R/R/CS:  Ok, so my day job is in insurance.  I work as an agent for an independent agency.  I have a side business where I do home décor, interiors, and home design.  This weekend, DH and I finished a shiplap wrapped kitchen island.  It looked beautiful, and even though DH and I were hella tired, I love getting to do this stuff with him.  For the quality time aspect :)  We get a call from the general contractor this morning (he basically rushed us to finish the island this weekend so that he could install countertops this week) and said that he had intended to build out the island larger. I AM NOT HAPPY. That would have been pertinent info to add in when you were rushing us to finish, but whatever....

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW?  I don't know that I have asked anything out of the ordinary, but I have taken a few of those "Are you pregnant? Find out with this quiz!" Quizzes #sorrynotsorry Only for it to tell me, you could be pregnant, but you could also be PMS'ng so..... yea....

ETA:  Words that TB ate.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    Sorry for all the CD1s and BFNs this morning!

Month/cycle:
     10/10

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -1

Testing: I keep telling myself I have no plans to test...let's see how long I last

R/R/CS: Apologies, I've sort of been on and off of The Bump the past few weeks and primarily lurking. Will definitely try to contribute more. 

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Ha, I feel like I've googled everything that PPs have said. But, "metallic taste in mouth 4 dpo" was a special one... 
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1

Testing: Starting daily cheapies on 4/1, FRER on DPO 13

R/R/CS: Uhgghghghhh I literally gained 1.5 pounds this weekend.  Hopefully it doesn't stick if I'm good this week.

I do the good ol' "xDPO [whatever random symptom I've spotted] pregnancy"
    I have also done repeated searches of side effects of progesterone versus HCG versus estrogen.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    @pepperAT FWIW, my best friend has 3 kids and with all 3 she has had a "period" for the first 2 months. Obviously NOT a period, but she describes it almost as the lighter/medium withdrawal bleeding of the sugar pills in birth control. Again, I know you canNOT get your period when pregnant, but some women do still have something enough to confuse the crap out of them lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

• Options
    **TW: child and step child mentioned**

@felix08 thanks, we have him every weekend now through fathers day (except mothers day weekend so he'll be with his mother then which is totally acceptable) and then fathers day weekend starts alternating weeks until right before school when it will be re-evaluated for the school year. It was...... a weekend.... very very trying. He clearly has no rules or discipline at her house. He was rude and disrespectful and he was mean to DS. More than once he got in DS's face and screamed at him. The next 3 weekends, DS is with my exH  so we're hoping we can do some deprogramming. His mother puts him in front of the computer and lets him play minecraft all day. His school district was on spring break last week and he's not in daycare because she doesn't work (don't even get me started on that because she is fully capable, she's just lazy....) and her "fiance" and apparently soon-to-be-baby-daddy (ugh...) was in training for work so we have no clue where DH's DS was while we were in court for 4 hours. I'm placing my bet on at home alone on the computer. He's 6.... that's just not right, sorry. Also, he kind of scares me with DS because he's been so hostile toward him. They're right at 2 years apart (DS turns 5 today and Step-DS will be 7 in June) and DS is maybe a half inch-inch shorter than him and frankly stronger since he actually participates in physical activity but I do still fear a "The Good Son" type situation. I'm exhausted because of it all. And I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I'm actually glad DS will be with exH for the next few weekends so at least thats one less worry. Sorry I got so long winded lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• Options
    Month/cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0 (x2), +1

Testing: A big fat BFN this morning. I'll probably test everyday because I'm obsessive like that. 

R/R/CS: I am really trying to stay hopeful and positive. I am reminding myself that it's our first go at this and that I had an IUD for 7 years (the non-hormone one) and that my body may need some time to adjust to not having something crammed inside of it. My only rant right now is WHY IS EVERYONE ON EARTH AROUND ME PREGNANT. It seriously feels that way. A girl at work is 8 months and was all "I didn't plan it or want it, ya know?" and I wanted to reply with "oh fuck off". 

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Oh lordy, if only you all could see my Google history. I think I've asked everything possible. I don't really think any of it would be considered random though, especially since they all auto-completed when I typed, ha! 
  • Options
    nwegman7878 Sorry about the DH frustrations...I am glad though you got to spend time with family yesterday. Hopefully by day 11 you will be having some good news. 
    kirby1220 Hey...looks like you have been TTC for about 10 cycles...me too...feels like a lifetime sometimes. Looks like we are also in sync with dpo days! Maybe this will turn into being both our lucky cycles. :) 
    thj101 Neat that you and your hubby get to work together! I am jealous of your DIY talents! 
    mrsdee15 I appreciate your strong will about testing...I totally don't have that kinda patience. :) 
    felix08 I hear ya about trying to keep it cool but also freaking out...my freaking out has won out totally this cycle! 
    PepperAT Looks like we are in sync with our dpo days. FX to you!
    PennStateCait  I love the specific googling...sometimes I try other key words with the off chance that someone just didn't describe things the same way I did. Looks like we are in sync with our dpo days! FX to you! 
    NurseMarie9 So impressed by you ladies that are able to figure it all out with charting. I have never been regular enough to do such a thing. 
    linzrunz Wishing you snow that is fleeting and melts quickly! And stuff to cheer up your day. BFN's suck!
    adystinson  I hope you had some lovely days with your DH's son. 
    tamalahoops  I don't know that it is really caving if you wait until this weekend...I cave by testing like daily lol. I think your sounding pretty strong to me! We had our first IUI this Cycle and I can tell you as much as I kept hoping we could do it with out IUI..it was really reassuring to know that everything was lining up on the exact right day and times. Hopefully you will feel like that too when you get to that point. Hugs!
    khbear  Sounds like we are in sorta similar waiting situation. I hope your super squinter just gets stronger on wed. I am also going to test again wed after my super squinter and then a bfn. FX! Ps. I appreciate your CM knowledge and research. I feel like this cycle has thrown me for a loop with CM. 
    beary67 I find some fb baby announcements to be totally irking but yet I know I will be totally joining the fb announcement world if we get prego. 
    sldp123  fingers still crossed for you!
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Options
    beary67 Thanks! :) Don't know if I could be more hopeful but also worried about being hopeful. 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27