Secondary IF
Options

~~ 2IF weekly check in (3/21/16) ~~

Cycle Status

QOTW: Where was your favorite vacation to??

Re: ~~ 2IF weekly check in (3/21/16) ~~

• Options
    Cycle status: Had my 1st beta today at 13dp5dt and it came back positive at 963..so excited but nervous at the same time and hoping this is it and it sticks and we don't miscarry like we did a year ago.

QOTW: I think London is my favorite vacation..I also had a great vacation to California and Italy as well.. And my honeymoon in costa rica was great but I think London was my favorite.
  • Options
    Congrats @rachlee2010

Cycle Status: 3dpiui not as crampy as this weekend. Still having the hot flashes/night sweats but overall feeling okay. Im always tired and this infertility journey has made me even more exhausted! 

QOTW: Hawaii
    Me 28 DH 33 | DX: DOR | HSG: Normal | IUI#1: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#2: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#3: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#4: (Menopur/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#5: (Menopur/Gonal-F/HCG/Progesterone) BETA 7/2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pdbirdpdbird member
    edited March 2016
    CD9 - Just waiting to ovulate. Not doing a transfer for another cycle (prob end of April).

Congrats @rachlee2010 ! So exciting!

QOTW: Australia (especially sailing the Whitsundays). But I did enjoy my first cruise to Alaska last July. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

CD2. Saw my RE yesterday and we are going to try an IUI this cycle. She told us that she feels I'm not a good candidate for IVF. She thinks it would take several retrievals to get a healthy embryo. She also said they would do a SA before the IUI and if my husband's sperm was normal then she doesn't feel an IUI is necessary after this cycle. I'm thinking of getting a second opinion. Basically she's only giving me the option of medicated cycles. I know we can't really afford to spend a lot of money out of pocket for IVF, but she isn't even giving us the option. I feel defeated at the moment.

QOTW: My husband and I love Disney. That's our happy place and that's always my favorite vacation.

• Options
    Kath4156Kath4156 member
    edited March 2016
    Congrats and positive 'sticky' thoughts @rachlee2010

CD 15.  This round I did clomid and letrozole.  Headed to RE tomorrow to see how close I am to ovulating. Hoping that I have a good post colital tomorrow ..  Otherwise we will do an IUI. Last cycle I did ovulate until day 22.  Hoping the extra meds this cycle made me more predictable! 

QOTW: anywhere with beach and blue water.  I think Jamaica was my favorite though! 
  • Options
    Cycle status: 5dpo and starting to go mad. Hoping, hoping, hoping. 

QOTW: London. It's magical. :)

Congrats, rachlee!
  • Options
    fragglefanfragglefan member
    edited March 2016
    congrats @rachlee2010!

Cycle Status: Waiting for CD12 ultrasound to check for follies. Hoping to do IUI on Thursday or over the weekend. Took femara and doing a trigger sometime at the end of this week. We've been trying several different things for 3.5 years but this is our first iui cycle so apologies if I come off as a noob :smile: 

QOTW: Where was your favorite vacation to?? We haven't had a family vacation yet, how sad is that! My husband and I have been to Las Vegas though which was pretty fun!
    Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
    07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
    08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
    03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17