Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Nursing Bra Recommendations?

Anyone have a brand recommendation for a nursing bra that's good for big boobs? Bonus points for any that are lined/molded!

Re: Nursing Bra Recommendations?

• Options
    I have the bravado in m++ its not molded and can give the uniboob look but it's been my favorite for coverage and keeping me from feeling like I'm pouring out. I was a 36 ddd during pregnancy for reference
  • Options
    I actually prefer to wear a nursing tank instead of a bra. It feel like I get more lift than the bras
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure how big you mean but I usually wear a normal shelf bra tank top when I'm at home. I have a shaped bra without underwire I bought for $20ish at target that I wear when I have to get out of the car/will take off my coat. 
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I checked out Bravado and plan on getting one of those. The Target ones didn't provide as much support as I'm looking for. 
  • Options
    kde4kde4 member
    Bravado, all the way. I tried a bunch and that was the best one.

www.theydontfeedthemselves.com

My favorite activities and tips for surviving different phases with our twins!

• Options
    I am a 36 DDD and my Bravado Body Silk is my favorite. For reference I am a size large. I have a few from target that cross over in the front and they are awful for big boobs or if you tend to be engorged. Your boob falls out of the side with the wrap on the front. My second favorite option are the nursing tanks from Target, not the cheap ones, but the nicer ones that are spandex material. I think they are called Felicity brand or something. Every cheap nursing bra I have purchased is very uncomfortable and doesn't work well for big boobs. I will be investing in a few more Bravado bras for sure.
  • Options
    The bravado bliss has worked for me. They don't quite go up to my current size (34i) but they carry a 36g/h that mainly fits. I only get the quad boob situation when I have am full in between nursing. It's the only one without an underwire I've been able to wear. 
  • Options
    I'm back in my regular bras - having shrunk out of the bravado (I have 2). I had 2 rounds of mastitis and now only produce around 10-12 oz per day. My rib cage shrunk as well. I had to take my pumping corset thingy in 2 inches! Get something comfortable and adjustable. I sleep in those Target nursing tanks since I leak. The night bras suck. Avoid anything with underwires.
  • Options
    Go to nordstroms!!! They will alter your favorite brands and make them into nursing bras! I love them :) good luck!
  • Options
    Bravado body silk. I still feel like there may be something out there that lifts me up a little more but this is the best one I have found so far. Plus it's just so comfy.