C-sections
Options

one month pp and bleeding/tissue discharge

As the title suggests I'm almost one month pp from my first c-section. I think I've been healing pretty well. I bled for about a week then had some spotting for another week or so. Here lately I notice that if I'm overly active throughout the day and push myself maybe a little too far I have some spotting again. I just take it easy when this happens. Well, today I went to the store because we needed it and when I came home I noticed I was bleeding again. Not the typical light spotting that I had been seeing, like bright red bleeding. I put a pad on and figured I'd take it easy and keep an eye on it. That was a couple of hours ago. I just tried taking a warm bath and as I was drying off I wiped myself and a huge glob of what looks like tissue came out. Is this normal, something I can see my doc about tomorrow, or ER worthy? I'm a little tender around my incision, but not in a lot of pain or anything. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: one month pp and bleeding/tissue discharge

• Options
    It's probably a blood clot that you had pass. Was it bigger than a golf ball in size? If so I would go in and see your doctor. Otherwise, if you just sit a lot and don't move around you can get them plus you can also not bleed as much or it can stop. You have to keep moving so that stuff doesn't happen. Also, I wouldn't take any baths if u are just 4 weeks out. You are not fully healed and could get an infection at your incision line. When you go in for your 6 weeks post csection check up ask the doctor when it would be okay to take baths or go into hot tubs. I hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker