Options

TWW Friday

It's Friday. Boy am I glad it's Friday.

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What was the first album you bought?

Re: TWW Friday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 with a chance (out of 6 - 1 annov, 1 no timing)

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: tomorrow at 11dpo (AF due today) then 15 dpo if BFN and no AF

R/R/CS: Warning: big rant and pity party to follow.
    I would like today to just go away. I had horrific PMS last night that involved crying in public and shouting at my husband (alternately wanting to punch a stranger in the face or fall down in a crumpled heap and bawl my eyes out). I've already cried for about 30 minutes of today (to be fair I got some bad news but I am not handling it well). And my temp dropped to coverline this morning so it's likely that AF will be with me before the day is through (I also cried myself back to sleep after temping at 4:40 am). At least if AF does show up I can drown my sorrows in booze. But then again, for 3 straight months my LP was a nice, predictable 9 days. And last month it was 13. So even if AF doesn't come today it's still entirely possible that I've got another 4 days to wait for her arrival. If my PMS is like this for another half week I will have to lock myself in my house. Maybe I should start a GIF party later to take my mind off my misery.  :D

My first record was a 45 of Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy (I don't remember the B-side). It's still a favorite song of mine even though I haven't heard it in forever. My first CD was Stone Temple Pilots - Core.
  • Options
    korycirkorycir member
    edited February 2016

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: -4,+1

Testing plans: waiting until next Friday. Hopefully will have enough time to surprise DH if by chance (slim see timing) that I get a BFP by Valentine's Day.

R/R/CS: got solid CH today on FF! And today I have an interview for the nurse practitioner program that I'm dying to get into!!!

I honestly can't remember. It was probably NSYNC or something along those lines.

edit: (multiple times) TB mobile app kept eating parts of my response. It does not like emoticons.
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Paturkey I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. Sounds like a crapppy day. Your timing looks excellent. FX for no AF and that this is something else entirely. 
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Options
    @korycir Thanks! Hooray for CH and good luck at your interview!
  • Options
    Marley629Marley629 member
    edited February 2016
    @Paturkey   I'm sorry you are having a rough day FX that grumpy AF stays away for the long haul! 

@korycir  yay for CH day!!! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing:-2, +1

Testing Plans: I say 12 DPO but more likely it will be Monday 

R/R/CS:  I had a dream about an implantation dip last night. Wth. I can't get away from the madness of ttc even in my sleep lol 

GTKY: I'm pretty sure it had to be New Kids on the block! Oh Joey ;)
      Eta chart. 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    It's Friday. Boy am I glad it's Friday.

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 30/9

Timing:pretty good

Testing plans: Sunday

R/R/CS: My temp is steadily going down :/

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? Honestly I don't remember!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 37/12

Timing: -5 :(

Testing plans: FF says tomorrow, but not sure if I will, explained below

R/R/CS: FF have me crosshairs near the middle of my cycle when hubby and I were BD EOD, finally having great timing! Then temps started to get weird and crosshairs went away. Then when it seems like I actually will O, hubby gets sick. So we had horrible timing and my temps are starting to drop so instead of being sad about a BFN, I'll just wait for AF

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? First album was the first Britney Spears CD, I got the pink one! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -5, -1

Testing plans: None unless AF doesn't show.

R/R/CS: I got nothing today. Entering that phase where I'm starting to symptom spot. Looked on another site yesterday and someone talked about how her tingling nose was a true sign she was KU. Right...

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? My first single was a record of Wham! Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go that I played on my Big Bird record player. My first cassette album was the Bangles Different Light. (Granted, both of those were "Mommy, I want this song...", and I didn't purchase with my own actual money). My first CDs were the Bodyguard soundtrack and Billy Joel's River of Dreams. Wow, I feel old!

Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    ETA: I changed my username two months ago to something more discreet. For some reason it is JUST NOW reflecting that.

I AM MCHRISGARCIA - for the record..

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing plans: Today, BFN. Again in a couple days.

R/R/CS: I've been so sick since Wednesday. DS was home sick for three days. H is out of town on business. Totally sucks.
    Being sick and sleeping with a sick kid makes getting three straight hours of sleep really hard. My chart looks awesome...but thanks to the illness and sleep issue, its probably just a tease. I'm a grump today.

The first one I remember buying on my own was when I was 11. My friend and I got dropped off at the mall and we both convinced the sales guy to let us by Usher, "My Way" without parental permission. We thought we were so cool and that he believed us when we said we were older. Bahaha...Might actually have to go listen to that album now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @rkstro2 Definitely jamming to some Ace of Base now!

@Paturkey LOVE this thread! Going to be a day full of great jams!

• Options
    ChelleCPAChelleCPA member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle:5/4

CD/DPO:21/8

Timing: 0, +1

Testing plans: Monday or Tuesday 

R/R/CS: af should be here Sunday. I have really tried not to focus on ss and keep my emotions in check. That has been successful during my previous cycles but not so much for this one. I swing wildly from omg this could be the month to omg this is definitely not the month, and it just makes me sad. My work hours and lack of sleep aren't helping my emotions either. I'm such a control freak and this just makes me me feel out of control and anxious. Sorry for the long rant. I can't seem to get it together today. 
    I think it was Shania Twain. My dad listened to country so I didn't start listening to pop until high school. 

Eta: @Paturkey I'm sorry that you're having a rough day and that you're down. I hope you feel better soon. 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Testing plans: BFN this morning, rant below

R/R/CS: so I was all amped up to test at FMU today and my test was busted.  It only read (darkened) a tiny but in the bottom left corner, not even to the not pregnant line or the control line.  I was pissed.  I rushed around and went to the store before I took DS to preschool and bought a box of FRER before my SMU.  Negatory.  

I'll test until AF comes, but I thought this was the month.  I know SS is frowned upon because pregnancy and PMS often feel the same, but based on my charting and symptoms I scored a 45 on my pregnancy monitor in FF.  I'm not out until I'm out, but I was hopeful. 

i can't remember my first album, maybe a Boys II Men or Salt and Peppa (which I had to hide from my parents).  My first single tape was Bobby Brown's ''My Perogitive". 
  • Options
    PaturkeyPaturkey member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you guys so much for the support. I love this board. I'm feeling much better now that I've been at work and interacting with other people (get me out of my own head). Man, these mood swings have been a doozy!

@MrsDannyOutlaw I'm glad you like the thread! I picked it because I needed a topic that would cheer me up :)

@kirby1220 excellent musical selections ;) I had a Bangles tape as well and my friends and I sang Eternal Flame at a middle school talent show. I also once traded a Barbie for Madonna's True Blue album. Best bargain ever. High-five to my fellow old ladies!

ETA a missing "the"

ETA2: sorry about the BFN @DiFazette911 Keeping my FX for you. And so much yes to your music!!!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/16

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing plans: waiting for AF is the goal

R/R/CS: I am pumped about DH and I's trip to Key West tomorrow. We get back Tuesday night which means I have skipped a lot of the boring part of the 2WW.

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? Matchbox 20 --- Yourself Or Someone Like You album. I was in 8th grade I think. I still love it!

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Agree on the Friday bit...thank god!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 56/6

Timing: -3, -1

Testing plans: Blah, 10 DPO for sure....probably every day after that on the cheapies.....if i don't have AF by  next sunday I will use a FRER... 

R/R/CS: I was reading TCOYF last night and i hate looking at the "sample charts," it almost makes you feel like...look all "sandy" needed was 18 days of high temps and she is pregnant, like it should happen automatically if you chart! I know its a weird feeling, but sometimes I have to remind myself that charting, testing, etc won't make me pregnant...hahah It feels like you can just will it to be! How silly is that? My boobs don't hurt so I am not KU, but i had "twinges" yesterday, so I am!! RIGHT!? This is hilarious... 

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? Hmmm...actually it was Beck!!! After that NKOTB, that was my first concert as well if we are getting detailed. Boy band geek for life!!!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    I'm rushing to my annual GYN (blerg) so I'll post my TWW/responses later. Just wanted to say @DiFazette911, last cycle my "pregnancy monitor" score on FF was 80 and I had BFN after BFN followed by AF right on time. I've decided that feature is a little too unicorn and rainbows for me and will no longer look at it. 

ETA: I'm keeping my FX for you. You're only 10 DPO so not out yet!
    @MRSCORKERThanks for your insight on this.  It's been going up every day, so I thought I was moving towards something.  I will most certainly look at it going forward because I'm a glutton for punishment, but try to not allow it to get my hopes up.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing plans: Tested yesterday at 10 dpo and BFN. AF is due tomorrow so I'm trying to wait it out. I mean, it's only one day right? 

R/R/CS: Usually by now I would've seen a temp drop. But my temps are still up so of course I'm struggling to wait just one more  effing day! I just wanna knoooowww already!

I'm pretty sure it was Boys to Men. I was rather obsessed with them when they were popular.
    Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • Options

@paturkey hugs. I hope your day gets better!

@korycir--good luck on your interview!

@mrsdannyoutlaw hope you and DS feel better soon!

@difazette911 FX that you're not out yet!

***TW: Other Child Mentioned***

CD/DPO: 27/12 (or 10)

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: I was so negative the past few days with cramps and dropping temps that I said no testing. Today my temp shot up so who knows...maybe tomorrow if still good?

R/R/CS: Just based on above, I'm thinking I'm at DPO 10, FF thinks 12. Will most likely test tomorrow. On the way out the door this morning I was wearing heels and a skirt, and carrying DD. My heel got stuck in a crack in the driveway and I fell forward. I mostly caught her, but her head hit the pavement (luckily not hard and she was wearing a thick hat which helped cushion some). My knee is totally skinned and bleeding, I'm late for work, and now I'm terrified I gave my kid a freakin' concussion. When I took her to daycare I asked them to please monitor her and I'm sure they think I'm crazy. Great start to my morning though.

GTKY: I honestly forget my first cassette tape-I wanna say maybe Michael Jackson? My first CD was a gift and it was Hootie and the Blowfish LOL!

• Options
    @BusinessWife  This is my life! If my husband hears me comment on my temps one more time.... :wink: And also, I choose to believe a good pep talk will help! I like to randomly think at various times during the day about where the egg is....wow...typing this stuff out is making me sound CRAZY! Once again, thank god for this board. 

Also, when are you getting your german shepherd puppy?! I love them! Both ours are adopted little mutt babies, but if i was going to buy a certain breed it would be GS or golden. 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @Zoey1019 Yes, let's prefer to call it, "the power of positive thinking," right? ;)  Not sure yet about the pupp!  They were born on Jan 7, so I'm thinking we'll drive down there about the end of the month.  I think I need to reach out again to the breeder to try to schedule what weekend it'll be.  Plus side of DH cutting back his school schedule is we will have the extra night Monday to get home and he won't have to miss anything.  ;)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing plans: Trying to hold out until Valentine's day weekend

R/R/CS: Temp spike again this morning, I can feel the crazy sneaking up on me! 

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? The Beach Boys on cassette, followed by Billy Ray Cyrus (achy breaky heart) and then Janet Jackson (Again)  <3 
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    H4aPartyof5H4aPartyof5 member
    edited February 2016
    @Paturkey, so sorry that you've been having such a rough couple of days.  Glad that you're feeling a bit better.
    @kirby1220, I love that Billy Joel song ("River of Dreams")...thanks for taking me back to some good childhood memories. 
    @MrsDannyOutlaw, I hope you and your DS feel much better soon
    @jamiek1882, sorry about your and DD fall.  I have come close to doing that a couple of times myself, and it's scary as hell.  Glad that you're both pretty much alright.  Also, glad your temps are going up...fx for you

Month/Cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO:  27/13 (or 14)

Timing:  -5, -3, -1, 0 (or -4, -2, 0, +1)

Testing:  Still holding out for Monday

R/R/CS:  I have officially hit the time during the TWW that temping is starting to have a negative effect on my sleep.  Last night, I woke up twice, which is nothing compared to how often I woke up the night before.  I think if this cycle is unsuccessful, I'm not going to temp during the TWW past DPO 4 or 5.

GTKY:  The first album that I remember buying (in high school) was Nirvana's Unplugged album. 

ETA: Additional comments

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 34/4

Timing: -4 -2 O

Testing plans: Valentine's day 

R/R/CS: I'm so glad it's Friday! It's my last day at my current job and I don't plan on doing anything but drinking all the coffee and bumping. 

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? I think it was a Shania Twain cassette tape! Oh man now I feel old. 

@Paturkey Sorry you are having a tough day! *hugs*
    @korycir yay for crosshairs!! And good luck on your interview!
    @brady0517 I hate when FF takes away crosshairs! It did that to me once this cycle too 
    @kirby1220 tingling nose is totes a sign of pregnancy ;) *eye roll*
    @MrsDannyOutlaw sorry you've been sick, hope you and your DS feel better soon!
    @ChelleCPA I can totally relate to those emotions. I'm also a control freak and not having complete control over ttc is so frustrating to me!
    @DCHokiemom ttc can be so frustrating! Just when you think you have it figured out something goes crazy. It's awesome though that your husband is coming home so you don't miss your chances! 
    @Ally0221 FX!!!!!

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  6/5

CD/DPO:  31/?

Timing:  good, as long as I'm 6dpo or further along

Testing plans:  Maybe next week

R/R/CS:  I had a huge temp spike up to 100.3, which historically occurs around 7-8dpo so I'll see what my temps do the next several days.  (For anyone else I might say it's getting close to fever, but I just run hot.)  NBR, but after a long, frustrating search, H found a great deal on the vehicle he was wanting (and we need as a second car here) and for some reason was willing to pay cash for it last night.  NOT financing it when we've been saving was a huge disagreement between us. I'm so proud of him for making that choice.

GTKY: What was the first album you bought?  Bone Thugs N Harmony.  My mom yelled at my brothers for letting me buy it and made me take it back.  Then Alanis, and same thing.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    whiskawhiska member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing plans: 12 dpo

R/R/CS: I found out that staff in our hospital are not allowed to wear earbuds or jeans. Every day kinda sucks now but Fridays especially.

The first one I paid for with my own money was Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette. We were visiting my brother at college, it was blazing hot, I was going to start 6th grade in a few months.  I remember we all went into the record store and I went right for it - terrified they were sold out - and carried it around in my sweaty hand until we were ready to go.  This is a strong memory for me because I felt so grownup :blush: And then at my first middle school sleepover we all sang and danced to the whole album. hashtag girlangst :lol: 

Ooh great question @Paturkey ! Also sorry you had a rough night. I started crying in the frozen pizza aisle on Wednesday if that makes you feel any better. Fx with testing!

Edited for an awkward sentence.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    **lurking from WTO**

@whiska  I had to lol at this as Jagged Little Pill was also my first CD and I was in 6th grade too (same age, clearly).  We were such cool 6th graders.   ;)  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1AL)

CD/DPO: 33/9

Timing: -5 -4 -3 -2

Testing plans: none

R/R/CS: So yesterday marked the beginning of our 6th month trying. I feel sad. I never thought it would take this long. We didn't have the best timing, and based on the lack of symptoms I'm having, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. 

In other news, the background check for the job I'm pretty sure I'm going to be offered is taking forever. And they've asked me for every W-2 I've ever had because they also suck at their jobs and can't verify my past employment on their own. It's been a week since I gave them my information to start the check. This is kind of ridiculous. 

GTKY: What was the first album you bought?  I'm pretty sure it was a Celine Dion CD - the one with "My Heart Will Go On" and I'm pretty sure that was the only song I listened to on the CD. 

Sorry to post & run; will try to come back later and read/comment! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3 NTNP, 1 TTC

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing Plans: 11-12 DPO if I don't become a crazy person before then.

R/R/CS: I had a dream I was pregnant last night. And the craziness starts. -shifty eyes-

GTKY: 
    I don't own any records, but the first CD I remember having was Hanson... Mmmbop :D I would love to say it was NSYNC because I am just all about JT nowadays, but I'm pretty sure I was in to Hanson first? I don't remember what order the boy bands showed up in.

@Paturkey - I'm so sorry! Bad day. -hug-

@korycir - what kind of NP program?! I'm slooowly looking at what I would want to do if I went to NP school.

@brady0517 - Sorry about bad timing! Those CH drive me crazy. 

@kirby1220 - I went to another site yesterday because I started feeling the tingling curling fingers of BSC gripping my brain.... And was rewarded with an entire thread dedicated to animals telling people they're KTFU. My cat sat near my face last night and I woke up sneezing and coughing and with swollen eyes - yup I'm KU.

@DiFazette911 - I'm sorry for the rough morning and BFN!

@ChelleCPA - Sorry you're SSing! It's so hard to stop once you stop. :(

@DCHokiemom - that's sweet of your hubby to drive back for that, though! At least he's a part of the process. I'm sorry for your stress!!

@Ally0221 - you can hold out! You can do it! You'll feel so much more in control!

@JamieK1882 - What a morning! Sorry about your DD's head. And your knee!

@BusinessWife - Never heard of a cold uterus thing! I'll have to look at that today. Better than symptom spotting. Also, I did a mini pep talk the other day where I was like, you're good! You're ready! It'll happen!

@H4aPartyof5 - I did that last month during the TWW and I think it was helpful. I'm temping this month the whole time except yesterday (so I wouldn't over analyze a 7 DPO dip), but if you think you need it, I say go for it.
  • Options
    @MamaMunn congratulations on moving on from your old job! Hopefully it's for a new wonderful opportunity. 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • Options
    @korycir; GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INTERVIEW! I just went through that myself, you''ll knock it out of the park :) 

Month/Cycle: 9/9 

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -2 -1 0 +1 +2 

Testing plans: waiting on AF

R/R/CS: it's the weekend & it's DH birthday! so excited so spoil him this weekend! we're going to butcher & the boar tonite which is supposed to be serious nomz so i'm ready to binge before our whole30 starts monday :) i hope you all have a fantastic weekend :) 

GTKY: What was the first album you bought? N'SYNC!!!!! #BoyBandNerdFoLife! 

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Options
    @MissAmeliaPond I know the feeling about crossing into another month TTC.  The 6 month mark is hard.  Sorry you're feeling down about it.  I think many if not all of us thought for sure it wouldn't take this long!  Fx none of us will have to hang out here much longer.   
  • Options
    *Lurking from WTO*
    @thefarmerswife0411 - OMG enjoy Butcher and the Boar! It is soo good! FYI...restaurant week starts Feb. 21, it's a good time to check out fancier places at a good/reasonable price. Enjoy DHs bday weekend!