Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: If you could pick one song to play every time you enter a room, what would it be and why?

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    cjt121413cjt121413 member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle:  2/1 TTCAL

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    The usual.

R/R/CS:
    I'm cool. I love Thursdays. Friday is tomorrow and my shows are on tonight woop woop.

GTKY: If you could pick one song to play every time you enter a room, what would it be and why?
    This is a really hard and weird question, so sorry y'all. I'd pick You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates. ETA: Why? Because I like the beat and it's fun and happy.

I might have to post and run today, but I'll be back. I hope you all have an awesome day.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    Clomid + TI, also temping and starting OPKs next week

R/R/CS:
    I haven't had any side effects from the Clomid... yet. I've had a headache off and on (mostly on) for a few days, but that started before I was even taking it so I don't think it's related.

This is a hard one, I might have to come back to this after I wake up. Curious to see everyone else's answers though!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    everything 

R/R/CS:
    my period is on day 4, it has always been 3 days. I'm taking it as a positive. I've noticed every month that my body has worked something new out for my cycle. Last month my cm improved, this it's my period extending, I guess it's all regulating after the pill and working out its new pattern. 

Chandelier by Sia. It makes me feel bad ass. I'd also like a wind machine to blow my hair back when I enter the room. Everyone would stop and stare and think God she's so cool.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    babymish said:

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    everything 

R/R/CS:
    my period is on day 4, it has always been 3 days. I'm taking it as a positive. I've noticed every month that my body has worked something new out for my cycle. Last month my cm improved, this it's my period extending, I guess it's all regulating after the pill and working out its new pattern. 

Chandelier by Sia. It makes me feel bad ass. I'd also like a wind machine to blow my hair back when I enter the room. Everyone would stop and stare and think God she's so cool.
    Nice on the wind machine! Lol.

• Options
    @babymish YES! The wind machine addition made me LOL

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 

WAYDTGKU?:
    All the things

R/R/CS:
    none today :)

Tough question! I'm a huge Pearl Jam fan and feel compelled to pick one of their songs, but I won't. I'd like to hear Pantala Naga Pampa by DMB, it's short and sweet and uplifting. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    All the things.

R/R/CS:
    Decent temp drop today...hoping for O! Or it could just be my temps being crazy...or me being crazy.

Gah. This is tough. I feel like Avett Brothers are kinda the soundtrack to my life...so one of their songs! 
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 15/16

CD:

WAYDTGKU?: 
    All the things. Started Letrozole (Femara) last night.

R/R/CS:
    I'm pretty sure AF has left the building ;);)  Thank goodness because I really want my hubby.

I'm not sure which song but I feel like it should be a Blink-182 or Flogging Molly song.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: temping, charting, PNVs

R/R/CS: H is having a follow up appointment for pre-hypertension today. They gave him three months to get is BP down, other than reducing beer he let the time slip away, and now he's probably going to need medication. I feel all sorts of feelings. Worried that he will be ok (he's older than me), frustrated that it was preventable, worried about the financial implications since we're also on a payment plan right now for thousands of dollars in dental bills. He's not overweight, just inactive, so hopefully this will be the wake up call he needs to get to the gym for his health. Nothing I do helps, whether I try nagging or positive reinforcement. I really hope he can get off the meds quickly. He's only 37, I feel too young for this. Sorry for vent. 

GTKY: I'll go with my favorite song, Under Pressure. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:  
    PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, Tea, Yoga, Meditation (it's worth a shot, right?)

R/R/CS:  
    My temp started to drop 3 days ago and AF finally arrived this morning, which is different from past cycles.  The weird/good thing is my LP increased by a day.  Last cycle was my 3rd since charting and 4th after stopping BC.  I have had an 11 day, 12 day and now a 13 day LP.  So I am going to try to look at the positive and not be down about AF starting.  Besides, I knew when my temp started to drop 3 days ago she was on her way, so I have had time to mourn.  I have a bunch of books on fertility yoga and also on fertility diet arriving today.  I figure reading them can't hurt!  So I'm looking forward to being a book worm over the weekend! 

Firework by Katy Perry.  I just like that it's an upbeat and positive song, and that's how I try to live each day  :)
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    **Lurking from TWW**

@Xstatic3333 My H is 36 and is on BP meds. He has the opposite problem, he goes to the gym regularly but his diet is God awful. His father died in his 50's from a heart attack and I'm constantly on him to get his shit together. No amount of nagging works. He was also told that his cholesterol was too high and was given 3 months to make changes. Zero changes have been made so I feel where you're coming from. FX that both of our H's can get it together! I understand the anxiety you're going through. *hugs*

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @beary67 That gif is everything. 
  • Options
    soda23 said:
    @babymish YES! The wind machine addition made me LOL

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 

WAYDTGKU?:
    All the things

R/R/CS:
    none today :)

Tough question! I'm a huge Pearl Jam fan and feel compelled to pick one of their songs, but I won't. I'd like to hear Pantala Naga Pampa by DMB, it's short and sweet and uplifting. 
    I thought of PJ too but couldn't choose. Our first dance at our wedding was Pearl Jam Future Days. We both like PJ but DH is obsessed. Love DMB too. :)

• Options
    @Xstatic3333 I was on BP and heart meds from the age of 29-31 for tachycardia and hypertension.  I am 31 now and stopped taking BP meds about 4 months ago before we started TTC (although the kind I was on was considered safe during pregnancy).  They still never found the cause of my hypertension and tachycardia.  My dad has been on BP medicine since he was in his late 20's, so I always thought it was hereditary.  When I started BP meds, I weighed 120 and was 5'4' but was not exercising.  Even though I did not need to lose weight at the time, I dedicated a lot of my spare time to cardio exercises and yoga to get in better shape and I really think that helped a lot.  I will say that regardless of what some people do, they have to be on medicine for the rest of their lives.  While being on meds is no fun, it's better to treat the hypertension, IMO, then not since it can lead to many other problems.  FX that his appointment goes well today!  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited February 2016
    @babymishI totally get what you're saying with the cycle stuff! I never had cramps on HBC but then a couple months off I was like, Oh...hello." They still aren't pre-HBC bad though, thank goodness. Also, the bacne. It's back as well. 

Month/Cycle:
    2/2 

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    Same ol, same ol. 

R/R/CS: 
    Is it Friday yet?

ETA my answer to the last question, because apparently mobile didn't like it. Probably something by Regina Spektor, because she IS my soundtrack. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options

@Beary67 - Sorry for CD1. All the wine for you!

Month/Cycle: 14/10

CD:
    1? FX this spotting turns into AF sooner than later

WAYDTGKU?:
    Seeing the dr tomorrow to talk about our options...

R/R/CS:
    I haven't been sleeping well lately. I think it's our mattress. DH got it before we lived together and while I had a say in what we got I didn't get that much of a say in it. I want a new one, but it doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do since this one is only 4 years old and was crazy stupid expensive. Ugh, adulting is hard.

What's harder than picking your favorite movie? This! Hmmm...Ohmygosh, so many songs going through my head right now! Sexy Back by JT? Wrecking Ball by Miley? Shake it Off by T Swift? Yeah, any of those three depending on my mood. :)

• Options

@babymish ugh my period has only ever been 4 days and i'm still spotting on day 6 right now, it's driving me crazy.  it was also heavier than normal this month.  i hate it.

Month/Cycle: 2 (NTNP)

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    temping mostly.  sex again once my stupid period ends.  if it ever ends.

R/R/CS:
    Nothing today really.  My temp finally started going down toward my normal pre-O zone.  And DD slept through the night again last night, so i'm almost ready to say that her week long middle of the night wakeups were a phase that is over (but i know as soon as i actually call it i'm sure she'll start doing it again).

God this is really hard.  I was rocking out to Oops I Did It Again in the car on the commute home last night, so I'll go with that?  no matter how many years it has been, i can still do every step of choreography from that video.  Shout out to the 90's on 9 station on Sirius.

• Options
    Thanks so much @MRSCORKER and @beary67. It's nice to know others go through this and have it all be ok. High BP actually runs in my family, though I'm not affected yet, and the side effects from some of my mom's meds just seemed awful. She said they are getting better though, and you're so right that treating the hypertension is most important. It's great to hearing that exercise helped you, beary, and MRSCORKER, hugs and hopes for both of our H's to get healthy!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    just HIO, need to start temping but I might wait one more month

R/R/CS: 
    I really need to start temping and reading that book y'all talk about but I have to order the thermometer and book online because I live in the middle of nowhere and I just can't seem to get it together to order them. 

I have no idea. I'm not a big music person. But I would probably do "God Made Girls" by Raelynn. 
  • Options

***Question in WAYDTGKU

Month/Cycle: 
    2/2

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Omg- I can't get this off bold!!!!!
    stupid mobile. The usuals. Was going to try OPK this month but thanks to this board and some research I got some fakes sold by "Wondfo". So now I need to wait for Amazon to pay shipping, send it back, get a refund and order new ones. The worst. 
    Anyone in Canada have experience ordering and have suggestions from a seller that's not crazy expensive?? 

R/CS: 
    I had so many dreams last night i was pregnant and that I kept turning tests. Woke up thinking..maybe!! Realized I haven't even O'd yet. Ugh. 

this is a really hard question!!!
    id say "we go together" or another ago from grease because I secretly wish life was a musical sometimes!!! (Even though I don't have a musical bone in my body)

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2 (restarted my count after first provera use)

CD: 

WAYDTGKU?: 
    PNV, Soon sex ED/EOD (haha I read that as sex education and I'm the one typing... wow I should go back to bed), today was day 1 of 100mg Clomid (ugh nervous), and um, oh, OPKs later. Right now just waiting for AF to leave.

R/R/CS: 
    Just nervous about the Clomid stuff... I wasn't expecting this, and so soon. Oh well. Other than that everything is okay I guess.

I would have to take this approach sarcastically, mostly for shock value. So something like "milkshake" or whatever could get the best response.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV+DHA (which I forgot to take last night bc I jumped into bed trying to get some nookie), temping + charting, sex while trying to be patient of hubby's performance anxiety

R/R/CS: I've had EWCM the past few days which increased yesterday. I woke up with pretty telltale O cramping on left side this AM even before looking at the huge temp drop
    on my BBT, so Fx for today being O day. With that said, I'm now irrationally googling "luteal phase defect" even though this is my first cycle temping, was sick the first few days of my cycle and am still BFing 2-3x/day. I did read a thread over on 1T yesterday about women with short LP having no issue conceiving, so that made me feel a bit better. Fx for a temp increase tomorrow and a few good temp days to confirm the O I didn't think was coming. 

GTKY: Garth Brooks' Unanswered Prayers... <3 him. Saw him in concert last year. It was one of the greatest nights of my life. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry for CD1 @beary67. AF is such a b. *hugs*

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKFU: temping, OPKs, PNV, EPO (starting this month)

R/R/CS: Having a much better ttc day than I have been having. The anger of AF arriving is gone, and now I'm just ready to hit that FW. 

GTKY: Backstreet Boys. Anything BSB would be incredible while walking into a room. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 TTCAL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKTFU: EPO, increased my calcium back to 1300mg 3x/day, pnv, temping, charting, attempting CP/CM monitoring, SMEP, PreSeed (so almost everything?)

R/R/CS: I'm only 7 days in but my chart looks so preeeetty! It's about to be a mess though cause I go back on nights tomorrow, so bye bye pretty temp ribbon and hello Rocky Mountains :( 

GTKY: either Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson or Hate On Me by Jill Smith (PS I totally think about this question every time I go to a baseball game and see all they players walk up songs).

@xstatic3333 - my DH also had quite high BP when he was in his early to mid 20s despite being very active. I stopped cooking with salt entirely and we cut out a lot of processed food and lunch meat and he's now in the normal range. It's good he's going for follow up though. My FIL was given 6 months to lose weight to help deal with his sleep apnea....his solution was to just not go back for follow up...
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @beary67 sorry for CD1, but love the gif!

@MRSCORKER and @Xstatic3333 fx your husbands can get on board with taking steps to be healthier. My H has some health issues too, and although they weren't really preventable, it's still scary and it sucks.

@NovaSaysNo I was/am pretty nervous about starting Clomid too. Fx it works for both of us!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    I LOVE the Avett Brothers, @houseofsetters! I saw them at the House of Blues last year.

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    Now that AF is gone, just doing all the thangggggs.

R/R/CS:
    I have had such a bad backache the last few days. I have been trying to work on my posture, especially with sitting at a desk all day.

I am more of an indie / folk / alt country fan, but I've gotta go with something raunchy and sassy. "Bossy," by Kelis is my jam. It would make me feel (and probably everyone else) that I am the baddest bitch in the room. Haha.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU?: BBT and PNV until af is up

R/R/CS: af is just causally hanging around.. Thought I'd be done early but nope. Not so much 

hmmmmm... Something fun. Either Blink 182 'What's My Age Again' or Harvey Danger's 'Flagpole Sitta'. Crazy/fun and makes you go, what? Totally me.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    HIO starting last night, charting, PNV, and OPKs and EPO arrived yesterday!  I was a little nervous to take EPO after having read some stories from people who didn't tolerate it well.  I tend not to tolerate some supplements, but this went fine. 

R/R/CS: 
    I am in the crabbiest mood today.  I woke up in a bad mood.  There's really no reason for it except that I'm dreading my afternoon classes today.

Thanks to those of you who were so sweet about Day 1 of my renewed commitment to better nutrition.

Til the Water's All Long Gone by The Decemberists.  Because it's beautiful and a little sassy and that guitar lick just gets me every time.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV's for now. I'm going to start yoga next week to help with my anxiety. I'm excited and nervous! Any tips or tricks as to how to not make an ass out of myself is much appreciated. 

R/R/CS: I'm feeling pretty good today, no complaints. 

GTYK: This is a tough question but I'm going to have to go with anything by the Spice Girls. They get me so amped up! It's to the point now that Pandora sends me push notifications wanting me to start my Spice Girls radio channel every Friday. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:  6

WAYDTGKU?:  Temping and PNV for now, OPKs and starting trying to check CM soon. 

R/R/CS:  It's my Friday!  And I finally slept last night!

GTKY: If you could pick one song to play every time you enter a room, what would it be and why?  This is hard.  I guess for now I'll go with Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon, assuming we can change the song over time.  It just makes me happy. 

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD:

WAYDTGKU?:
    BD EOD, BBT, OPKs, CM 

R/R/CS:
     Started with the OPKs yesterday, last month I wasn't able to turn a positive so hopefully that will be different this time around.  My temps are also a mess and I have noticed that every time after BD the next morning my temp drops.  It is very interesting but makes pinpointing O very difficult.  Last month it went from CD 12 to 14 and then to 17...ugh.

Run the World - Beyonce, because who doesn't want to be reminded they are a bad ass woman every time they walk into a room.  Also I totally agree with you @babymish about the wind machine, pretty much a requirement for this song.  
  • Options
    britters314britters314 member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 

WAYDTGKU?:
    BD when we can (hopefully ED from now until I O), Temping, CM, CP

R/R/CS:
    My husband and I have opposite work schedules Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so we missed 2 days of BDing. Hopefully I still have a few more days before O, though I had a bit of EWCM this morning when I checked, so we'll see.

ETA: Ugh, I just saw that I got a warning for a comment I made yesterday! How many warnings do they give you before banning your account?

I'm surprised no one has answered this yet, but none. Why would I want everyone to notice every time I walk into a room? What if I'm late to a meeting or church or something one day (I'm not a late person, but it could happen!) and I want to just sneak in quietly? I wouldn't be able to.
  • Options
    @EALasagna45 yoga is fabulous! I used to go to weekly classes when I was in university and the stopped when I moved home because I couldn't find a teacher/class I liked. I just recently started back up using an iPad app called Yoga Studio and I realized how much I missed it! The app is good, but I definitely suggest going to some classes, especially smaller ones where you can get some individual attention - positioning can be difficult at first and it's good to have a teacher who can pull or push you into the proper position and improve your technique. 

Don't be afraid to ask questions and watch other, more experienced people in the class to get your positioning right...everyone has to start somewhere! Get to class a bit early if you can, and let the instructor know it's your first class - he or she will likely pay a little more attention to you to make sure you're settling in okay! Good luck and namasté :smile: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU?: all the stuff besides opks

R/R/CS: nothing. I just really liked this gtky!

100% bring 'em out by TI!!! I prefer country, rock, and punk 99% of the time but that song is MY SONG! It's actually the song I had my wedding party and me and husband use for our entrances! 

My I loved all your answers! (Bold somehow came back and I can't get it off. Stupid mobile) especially the bsb and blink songs!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 My husband has been on all kinds of BP medication since his late 20s and will be for the rest of his life and side effects haven't been too bad aside from more frequent heartburn (but not awful). They are all generics and very inexpensive, too. Aside from getting more active, I would look a good look at his salt intake. I believe that is one of the most effective way to reduce your BP. 

@MRSCORKER Oatmeal is amazing for lowering cholesterol! 
  • Options
    anj27 said:
    We went out and bought the lower sugar instant oatmeal when he got his results. He was all "I'm gonna make eggwhites and oatmeal for breakfast every day!" That was 3 months ago and the box is still unopened. SMH... BOYS.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    **Chart stalk request**

Month/Cycle:  4/4 

CD:  11

WAYDTGKU:  all the acronyms. Adding preseed this month 

R/R/CS:  nothing really. Starting to think something fishy might be going on in my luteal phase. I appear to definitely be ovulating, but my temp has plummeted around 6 DPO for a few months now and generally stays around my coverline til AF (12 day LP). It just doesn't stay up like it should. Does that sound suspect?  Or am I just obsessing a bit too much?  

I'm temping vaginally (mouth breather) and open circles are time-related. But the general trend in prior months looks like this, even with steady temp times. 

GTKY:  Big Balls by AC/DC. It was actually our entrance song at our wedding reception ;)  maybe not business-appropriate...  Maybe Jump In the Line by Harry Belafonte would be more palatable for mixed audiences. 

Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options

@beary67 – sorry about CD 1!

@babymish – glad you’re able to see the positive side to your cycle changes!

@Lecool – I have definitely confused my CD with the actual date in the past! I have also pulled out my phone at work to put something in the calendar and opened FF instead… right in front of my boss.  :o

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1/1 TTCAL)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: NTNP for now. I put away all the things for this cycle, and will resume after AF. I have to say, the mental break has been really good so far!

R/R/CS: Ugh. I slept horribly last night because I had to cough every 5 seconds, and I'm feeling super nauseous today. Post nasal drip can suck it. It's my longest workday of the week, so that should go well...  :s

GTKY: This is going to sound weird, but the opening chords from Into the Woods. I just always feel energized and excited when I hear that! 

FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    anj27 said:
    We went out and bought the lower sugar instant oatmeal when he got his results. He was all "I'm gonna make eggwhites and oatmeal for breakfast every day!" That was 3 months ago and the box is still unopened. SMH... BOYS.
    Try making overnight oats! I make them for DH all the time, there's tons of recipes around. Our go to is cinnamon raisin or chocolate peanut butter & banana. I put 2/3 cup oats (rolled or old fashioned) and 1 1/3 cups of almond milk into a mason jar then I add cinnamon & raisins or cocoa powder, a sliced banana and a tbsp of peanut butter - shake it all up and stick them in the fridge...they'll stay good for 4-5 days. Means DH eats a healthy breakfast and its an easy grab and go :smiley: