Two Under 2
Options

5 month old baby and one on the way

pramire2pramire2 member
edited November 2015 in Two Under 2
so I just had my beautiful baby girl Anaya. She's 5 months and I just found out I am pregnant again. I realized it was very irresponsible of me not to pay more attention to my birth control pill and this is where k stand now. My kids will be a year apart and I am freaking out. I have a aunt that lives 250 miles away I don't get to see often and only 4 close friends with lives of their own and pretty much made me feel selfish and guilty about keeping this new baby. I couldn't live with myself not having it even if it mean I must struggle with no help. Me and My boyfriend pretty much have only each other to watch the kids and it's a struggle just to work since some days we work the same days. I just need some guidance and support since the friends I have seem not to support my decision.

Re: 5 month old baby and one on the way

• Options
    It's TOUGH. I'm a SAHM. Grandmas been coming over to spend 2 hours with the oldest while baby and I sleep (baby is 2 mos) every morning. It may be the best option for you to consider adoption. I think you can meet with an adoption counselor for free. I know of a family that adopted, in an open adoption-still contact birth parents. The birth parents had several kids and just couldn't afford it. The adoptive parents couldn't have kids.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
  • Options
    pramire2 said:
    so I just had my beautiful baby girl Anaya. She's 5 months and I just found out I am pregnant again. I realized it was very irresponsible of me not to pay more attention to my birth control pill and this is where k stand now. My kids will be a year apart and I am freaking out. I have a aunt that lives 250 miles away I don't get to see often and only 4 close friends with lives of their own and pretty much made me feel selfish and guilty about keeping this new baby. I couldn't live with myself not having it even if it mean I must struggle with no help. Me and My boyfriend pretty much have only each other to watch the kids and it's a struggle just to work since some days we work the same days. I just need some guidance and support since the friends I have seem not to support my decision.
    @pramire2

1. How's it going now?
    2. See the bolded - Friends shouldn't make you feel like that. If they still do, you may need to remove yourself from that friendship since they're not adding anything positive.
    3. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you and your family :)
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Loading the player...