Re: Boy or girl from skull theory and heart rate?? Guesses please

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmmm...boy???
  • Options
    Thank you hope your right :]
  • Options
    kynbar5 said:
    I won't play this game but if you want I'm more than up for a game of "tell me everything you can about me based on the info I've so nicely provided you with on my u/s pic". Please, please edit out your personal info. There are way too many internet weirdos out there. You're having a baby! Congratulations! Yay! :)
    I always want to like everything you say bc of your siggy picture. I feel like I agree with you every time based off of your picture. Our "first born" was a Boxer and we just put him down. I miss him lots.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    Well. It's either a boy, or a girl. I'm 50% correct and 50% incorrect on this one. :neutral:
  • Options
    kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited November 2015

kynbar5 said:

I won't play this game but if you want I'm more than up for a game of "tell me everything you can about me based on the info I've so nicely provided you with on my u/s pic". Please, please edit out your personal info. There are way too many internet weirdos out there. You're having a baby! Congratulations! Yay! :)

I always want to like everything you say bc of your siggy picture. I feel like I agree with you every time based off of your picture. Our "first born" was a Boxer and we just put him down. I miss him lots.

Edit QBF ----------
    Boxers have such a permanent place in my heart. My "first born" was also a boxer that passed after my "actual" 3rd born was 3 and they've been begging for another one since. As soon as I get this last one out we're definitely looking into another. Best dogs ever! :love:
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    It's a girl. Now please, edit your photo to remove your personal information.  :-(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: 39 DH: 41
    Met in HS, but lost touch for 12 years after graduation
    1st Date: 5/27/06
    Engaged: 9/16/13
    Married: 6/20/15
    BFP: 9/2/15
    CVS: 11/3/15 (all good news - thank God!)
    EDD: 5/11/16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Wtf is skull theory?

And yeah, edit your photo to remove your personal info. Internet safety, 101.
  • Options
    @AmadorRose you make me laugh
  • Options
    Looks like the pic is gone? Bummer... I love this game. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This thread has made my evening and cheered me up after a really exhausting day. Thank you all!.