Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat?

Re: TWW Friday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 30/7

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: 10 maybe 11 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Had HORRIBLE cramps the past two days but my temp went up today so I'm feeling hopeful! Wish 10 DPO fell on Sunday instead of Monday.. I don't want to start my week with a bfn!

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? I love caramel apples. I make my own and decorate it with white chocolate over the caramel.
  • Options
    ***chart stalk pretty please***

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 7

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+2

Testing Plans: I will not test until 10dpo, I will not test until 10dpo, I will not test until 10 dpo.....

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: how much does 30 minutes affect your bbt? I'm seeing a fallback rise and a potential secondary estrogen surge in my chart. Is that normal or was it just caused by temping 30-45 minutes early? On that note, if you wake up early is it better to temp or just lay there and not move until closer to the normal time?

Anything apple, apple cider, apple pie, baked apples with cinnamon, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I think I'll be headed back over to WTO today. I was spotting (barely) yesterday at 9DPO after a 0.3 temp drop. This morning my temp went up 0.14 but the bleeding is a little heavier and red.

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Hot apple cider

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: Years trying but 2/3 temping again

CD/DPO: 19/5(??)

Timing: ?

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm only here because FF tells me I'm here. I think she's a big fat liar but what can you do. She says day 14 but I'm wondering if I'm having an annovulatory cycle. I usually O around cd18 and have been having O pains the past couple months since my HSG. Nothing this month. I also switched to a BBT but my chart is looking more like an EKG than anything.

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Apple cobbler!

@fitlady21 Fx those cramps are a good sign and your temps stay up!

@Sgoldberg247 I think everyone is different whether it affects them or not. If you consistently find you're getting up earlier, I would suggest just setting an earlier alarm, temping, then going back to bed so you don't have to stress about wonky times.

Me: 31  DH: 32  Dx: Unexplained
    TTC #1 off and on since 2010
    11/15 - Clomid + TI = BFN
    12/15 - Clomid + TI = BFN
    1/16 - Clomid + IUI = BFN
    2/16 - Clomid + IUI = BFN
    4/16 - Follistim + IUI = BFN
    5/16 - 11/16 - Life / WTFing / Pity Party / Saving $
    1/17 - IVF #1 (Fresh Transfer / 6 frosties) = BFN
    3/17 - FET.... BFP! EDD 11/29
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 30/4

Timing: -3, -2, 0, 2

Testing Plans: Making my DH hide the sticks until next weekend unless AF shows up.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I've officially gone BSC! I convinced myself that FF was wrong (screw you science, right?!) and that I ovulated on the original day it told me so I tested this morning and bam BFN. So that's why I'm making him hide the tests until next weekend...I've lost it. Also I'm pretty sure I'm driving DH insane.

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Today pumpkin beer will be my favorite. My favorite non-alcoholic treat is apple cider!!
  • Options
    edited October 2015

***chart stalk pretty please***

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 7

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+2

Testing Plans: I will not test until 10dpo, I will not test until 10dpo, I will not test until 10 dpo.....

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: how much does 30 minutes affect your bbt? I'm seeing a fallback rise and a potential secondary estrogen surge in my chart. Is that normal or was it just caused by temping 30-45 minutes early? On that note, if you wake up early is it better to temp or just lay there and not move until closer to the normal time?

Anything apple, apple cider, apple pie, baked apples with cinnamon, etc.

I second your question @Sgoldberg247! I was literally thinking that same thing this morning. I ended up laying in bed in a semi sleep state (I wouldn't say I was successful in actually going back to bed) so that I could get closer to the normal time. Other days I took my temp at the earlier time and then again at the "regular" time, and though I end up picking one for one reason or another, I haven't felt confident on which to use. If anyone else could provide guidance here, that would be great!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0

R/R/CS: Not much. Just getting annoyed with waking up so much earlier than needed for no reason (it's probably the anxiety of the TWW, let's be honest). See ***question*** above.

GTKY: what's your favorite fall treat? Definitely pumpkin pie. But I'm not PSL obsessed or anything like that. Just gimme the pie! Nom nom nom.

Edited to fix DPO count. Clearly too early.
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nys27 and @Sgoldberg247 keep in mind one thing. The variation in temp after you have confirmed your ovulation are not that important (except making you stare at your chart 100 time a day wondering if the answer is there) usually a 30 minutes difference won't have a significant impact. Also like I suggested to someone yesterday who was going BSC over TWW, go see the site "countdown to pregnancy" it will help you visualize what to expect and especially the part where it says the average implantation day is 9DPO so no estrogen spike should really be expected before a day after.
    I'm not trying to be a party pooper,
    I'm just trying to help everyone stay calm and preventing the TWW thread to become one of those forum where it's all about rainbows and butterfly and not science :) this is the beauty of TB
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 35/11

Timing:-4,-1,0

Testing Plans: Saturday or Sunday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: still in the game waiting. Even if I have no sign to believe this, im sure AF is on her way

All the soup!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thanks @jolydan. I have been on countdown to pregnancy in recent days (I think after you're suggestion - much appreciated!) and it has been helpful. But I struggle with the temp timing/laying in bed issue as well for pre-O temps. Should've clarified that. Thankfully, not going BSC on each post-O temp because im trying to SS!

Edited for clarity.
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jolydan said:

@nys27 and @Sgoldberg247 keep in mind one thing. The variation in temp after you have confirmed your ovulation are not that important (except making you stare at your chart 100 time a day wondering if the answer is there) usually a 30 minutes difference won't have a significant impact. Also like I suggested to someone yesterday who was going BSC over TWW, go see the site "countdown to pregnancy" it will help you visualize what to expect and especially the part where it says the average implantation day is 9DPO so no estrogen spike should really be expected before a day after.
    I'm just trying to help everyone stay calm and preventing the TWW thread to become one of those forum where it's all about rainbows and butterfly and not science :) this is the beauty of TB

Totally agree with the keeping the TWW real. From what I found, you can get a secondary estrogen surge at 3-6 dpo not related to potential implantation at all but it wasn't very common. Wasn't sure if that was what I was seeing or if I just stink at temping. I never realized temps during hr TWW don't really matter, although I guess that explains the people stopping temping after they get CH. There may be something to that.
  • Options
    OMG @laurenm2123
    FX (and toes too!) for you!! Keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -1 (first time poster here- does timing mean BD in regards to ovulation?)

Testing Plans: Playing it by ear. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: This is my first cycle after having my Mirena IUD removed and while some women get pregnant in that first cycle, it's not common so I'm trying to talk myself into being cool and not getting too excited. That said, yesterday I had to urinate a lot and some sources tell me that can be an early sign of pregnancy. 

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Apple cider, hot or cold, and caramel apples. 
  • Options
    *****Lurking from WTO*****

FX @laurenm2123 !
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FX for you too @jolydan and @Sgoldberg247 your chart looks good to me!!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    FX @laurenm2123!!

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: 14DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH comes home this evening! I'm getting a little anxious for Sunday. I just want to know one way or the other. Harumph.

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Hot apple cider! Delicious.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO:24/8

Timing: -6, -3, -1, 1, 2

Testing Plans: BFN this am.  I know, I know- Its too early to test. I just couldn't help myself! I will probably test again every day until BFP or AF. My wondfos are calling to me.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I am feeling hopefully since I had another temp rise this morning. I hope it means good things! I was annoyed yesterday because I had like a mix of CM. At one point it was creamy and at another it was EWCM quality. When you have a mix how do you record it? Of course when I put EWCM in FF it changed by solid CHs to dotted. grr

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? I love love love dunkin donuts pumpkin coffee. LOVE IT. But I have been trying to cut out coffee so I haven't had it in like a week :( but its my absolute fav. All of the studies about how caffeine affects pregnancy and your baby scares the cr@p out of me. 
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: really good, but apparently not good enough. -4, -2, -1, 0, +2

Testing Plans: I quit.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: :((  My temp dropped again this morning.  Still above CL but not for long i'm sure.  I'm expecting AF either today or tomorrow. 

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? pumpkin roll or spice cake and cider.  DH and I also make this fall mix thats really good.  Its peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate of some sort...either chocolate chips or Reece's Pieces. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    @JChris830 and @severmilli12 it ain't over until the fat lady sings... Or AF comes!

FX for both of you!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 28/5

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing Plans: 17th or 18th

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just waiting

Apple pie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2 post mc

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: depends on temps. If they stay elevated past 9dpo I'll probably test then

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: decided to use clearable advanced opk's in addition to temping. Super annoyed that I clearly ovulated according to temps and CM but didn't get a corresponding peak reading on the opk. First time that has ever happened...

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? I like all treats

• Options
    FX for you @Laurenm2123!

Hang in there @JChri830 and @Severmilli12... it ain't over until it's over!  FX for you both!

@Cort1021 - Yes on the timing question.  But try not to symptom spot... It doesn't help with the stress of waiting and the best part of these boards is that there is very little false hope given.  FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 5/2

CD/DPO: 59/6

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: I keep saying 13 DPO, but I'm thinking 10DPO is more reasonable for my patience level 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Days are looooong... TGIF!

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? Pumpkin beer!  If this is our cycle, I'll have to settle for pumpkin cookies... but only the ones that are not too sweet or drowned in frosting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -3,-1,0(x2)

Testing Plans: tomorrow if no major temp drop. Bfn yesterday at 11dpo

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Ugh my DH woke me up at 3:30 this morning so I temped and it was low. I fell asleep for another 2 hours and it was significantly higher. Don't know that I trust it!
    Tomorrow is my anniversary! So obviously I need to know if I can drink all the wine!!!

Pumpkin pie. Hands down.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options

jolydan said:

Totally agree with the keeping the TWW real. From what I found, you can get a secondary estrogen surge at 3-6 dpo not related to potential implantation at all but it wasn't very common. Wasn't sure if that was what I was seeing or if I just stink at temping. I never realized temps during hr TWW don't really matter, although I guess that explains the people stopping temping after they get CH. There may be something to that.
    @Sgoldberg247 it's not that it doesn't matter but the main point of temping is to know if a temp shift occurs around ovulation. This being said I'm totally temping after ovulation and keeping an eye on my temp. BUT I did a lot of reading (especially the tutorials on FF) and basically high steady temp can mean pregnancy but there's also plenty of triphasic chart and high temp chart that still gets AF. FF recommendation is to test after 18 days of high temp!! ahah like it's really going to happen that someone wait 18 days without testing ;)
    I've been temping and reading for 6 months although we only started trying 3 months ago and my conclusion is that every possible symptom can be one of pregnancy. I'm sure if I look itchy nose, someone probably list it as a symptom. I think I'm crossing in the pessimist group but I won't get my hope high until I see 2 lines and a heartbeat (had a CP last month)
    Sorry for the long rant! I just didn't want you to think I was being a bitch with my comment
  • Options
    *** lurking from WTO ***
    congrats @meggyme!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/16

Timing: -3, O, +1

Testing Plans: Not anymore.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Started spotting and cramping this morning as I always do 2 days before... AF will be here in full force Sunday. Headed over to WTO then. I'll be back, but hopefully many of you will have moved on by then! :)

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? The orchard where we go apple picking has a little shop where they bake homemade treats. They have THE BEST Bourbon Pecan Squares. I don't use superlatives often... These things are the real deal! =P~
    FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• Options
    @meggyme congratulations!!!! happy and healthy 9 months!

@jmr1515 FX for you, your chart looks good :)
  • Options
    Congrats @meggyme!!!! I hope all of us get to join you on June BMB soon!! :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Congrats @meggyme and fx for you @laurenm2123!!

*****question*****
    As for me, it's back to WTO. AF reared her ugly face right on schedule this morning. My temp spiked this morning though instead of dropping. Anyone know a potential reason? I had a BFN yesterday and full flow today so I know it's not implantation or anything like that.
  • Options
    Congrats on the BFPs!!!

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: planned on testing tomorrow at 12DPO but I caved this morning and BFN... I fully expect to see AF tomorrow, cramps are bad today tho so maybe she's coming a day early

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my sister loves to tell me every chance she gets that she conceived both her children on the first , her husband must have super sperm (her words). She doesn't even know we're ttc #2... I can't imagine how insensitive she'd be if she did know. She is very competitive and needs the spotlight to always be on her.

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? I love all fall treats, anything and everything pumpkin!! Steamed apple juice on a cold day or night, yeah I know it's just really hot apple juice but still :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats @meggyme!!
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @meggyme !!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    M/C: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: starting on Sunday

R/R/CS: it was only a few days ago I wrote here that in my 4 months of trying I had "already felt every possible 'symptom' and they all lead to a BFN so they're not tricking me anymore". Lol. I'm still feeling new things that feel juuuust slightly different than they did in previous months. These cramps are "different" this time, ya know. Oh boy. I'm such a sucker.

GTKY: I love all the treats! Apple crisp, pumpkin pie, apple cider, caramel apples, Apple donuts...mmmmm.
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ***Lurking from WTO***

Congrats @meggyme! :)

Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle:
    6/5

CD/DPO:
    27/3

Timing:
    -5, -2, O

Testing Plans:
    None at the moment

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:
    I finally got CH on my chart, but they aren't solid. I'm guessing that's because of the 2 open circles, which were a result of restless nights. I'm not sure what to think, but hoping my timing is okay.

Hmm, probably pumpkin pie. I don't have it often.
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/ 7 

CD/DPO: 19/0 

Timing: eod

Testing Plans: none.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: did not ovulate, just had a my second u/s yesterday and they confirmed I have NO mature follies at all just like the last several months and said that they will be inducing my period soon and then on to injectable meds. 

GTKY: What's your favorite fall treat? apple cider
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015