September 2015 Moms
Options

STM what's were different things.....

you felt or experienced before delivery that made you wonder or know if baby was coming

Re: STM what's were different things.....

• Options
    This is awful, but I was a straight up b!tch. To the point that my mom called my dad and told him how mean I was being and should she leave for a while!! Lol I have apologized since!
  • Options
    Well these things don't indicate exactly when but I, like @str13, got super moody. Also exhausted (started falling asleep when kids went to bed at 7-8pm). Diarrhea and lots of pressure, increased discharge, etc.

Surefire signs of labor for me were bloody show (tons of it), water breaking and timeable take-your-breath-away contractions.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I both cleaned the house and prepped baby stuff all day the day before-sudden urgent need to do it. I then woke with tightening/cramping. Lost my mucous plug, and realized when I laid down again and paid attention they were exactly 7 min apart. I had the baby 12h later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My water broke. I might not understand your question.
  • Options
    I don't know if this is a real thing, but I got two nights of actual good sleep right before baby came. My doula told me later that it was a tip-off to her that labor was coming soon - apparently sometimes your body knows you need the rest somehow? I don't know if I believe it or not, but it's interesting.