Infertility
Options

July IUI

Re: July IUI

• Options
    And yes, that's your result! Yay! The RE will likely be going over the results as a whole (yours and your SO's), and you will be discussing the best course of action.

Good luck to you, and keep us posted!
  • Options
    @SnnyFlwr yep! I'm already there. On clomid now and starting IUI this cycle. As far as the results on the whole--everything looks perfect so there's no reason for this really. It's just not happening.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am doing my first IUI in about 2 weeks and starting clomind again in a couple days.  I did a test round of clomid last month!
  • Options
    Unexplained IF must be so frustrating. I mean, any kind is terrible, and I wish none of us were going through this. It was just kind of a relief when we got our diagnosis, you know?
  • Options
    I'm actually relieved nothing is wrong. :-) no surgeries or whatever else. I'm very grateful that were both healthy.
  • Options
    I'm so glad you have that view. I am so frustrated with unexplained infertility because it's just such a mystery and they're just trying things hoping it will work. Everything seems fine, so why isn't it happening??
    TTC #1 since August 2013
    Unexplained/ Endo
    Medicated IUIs # 1-3 BFN
    IVF #1- BFN
    FET #1- BFP; Ectopic pregnancy found at 7wks
    FET #2- February 2017 BFP  Beta #1- 119 (8dp5dt) Beta #2- 475 (12dp5dt)
  • Options
    That's what I thinking, @lilmissslp. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Also, I felt relieved because we could actually address it. As I said before, any infertility is terrible, and I wish none of us were going through it. And other than the IF issues, we're very lucky to be extremely healthy people.
  • Options
    I see it from both points. You find out something is wrong and you're able to fix it and that is a relief in itself and then you can move on. I get it. I guess I just don't want to jinx myself and wish something was wrong just to be able to identify a problem. :-)
  • Options
    Drove2u - Have they done any other testing with you to make sure it's not something else? After my HSG my doctor did an MRI to make sure everything with my brain was okay, then they did blood work to make sure other stuff wasn't wrong. I ended up having hypothalamic amenorrhea. I'm kinda glad we know what's wrong because I feel like it makes it easier to treat. But who knows, I guess we shall see! My cousin also has unexplained infertility. :(

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    I mean I got all blood tests done and I had gotten pregnant in May 2014 but miscarried at 7 weeks. I haven't gone through a full cycle yet with IUI so I guess I will see what the doc says but he seems confident that nothing is actually wrong.
  • Options
    For us July buddies: When are all of your pregnancy tests? I'm schedule for bloodwork August 3rd. It's dragging for me. How's everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Ugh. I'm not there yet. Just finished my clomid and now have an appointment Monday to see what the next steps are and bloodwork and US.
  • Options
    It's such a long drawn out process of constant waiting, totally sucks :(
  • Options
    Agreed. I'm really trying to just not think about it every waking second. Haha
  • Options
    When we were going through or IUI protocol, I asked DH if he had any questions he wanted me to ask the nurse. He says 'So how long so we need to wait to find out if it worked?' I asked him whether we had both been trying to get pregnant for the past two years, and told him my beta is two weeks after the trigger. He couldn't believe we were going to have to wait for so long...oh boys! Good luck with your TWW! I'm in my AF wait so we can get this started! Any minute now....(I've never been so anxious to get AF)
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new to the forum, and semi-new to Infertility Treatments. July is my second round of IUI with clomid and ovidrel shot.
    In June I had 4 great,mature follicles and millions of healthy swimmers. My lining wasn't great but wasn't bad. Needless to say, IUI didn't work- Im on round 2.
    I was so optimistic with round 1- I just felt like it was definitely going to work- and then it didn't; super bummed out.
    But we kept going and went straight into cycle 2. So now I'm in the dreaded 2WW! I'm so anxious, I just want to know.
    I go tomorrow for a progesterone check.
    Wishing everyone LOTS of BABY LUCK!! hopefully July will be a great month!
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• Options
    My bloods are due 29 July! I haven't tested myself yet - I'm too scared to see a negative! This is our 4th IUI. If this doesn't work we are onto IVF! Don't want to get my hopes up. Hate the TWW it's driving me crazy.
  • Options
    Let us know what happens. Both of you. FX.
  • Options
    @babycrazy8 I know how you feel! The anticipation is the worst. My blood test is the 30th, but I am going away. I tried to get them to test on the 29th but he said it's too soon. I have to wait til 8/3
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• Options
    @Colleen0516 I will be away as well for my pregnancy test. My dr is giving me a lab slip to take to an outpatient lab in Nags Head. Maybe you could ask your office to do the same so you don't have to wait? Just a thought! :)
  • Options
    Just revieved my second iui had one mature follicle and dh's count was 19 million this time! Huge success for him! Hoping this is the one
  • Options
    Wonderful @buchananjayme009! Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    @buchananjayme009 Good luck! I get my first one today too. Also with one follie.
  • Options
    That's so exciting!! Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Just had one yesterday and another one this morning! 2 follies! Fingers crossed for all of us!
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear all of your news in two weeks. :-)
  • Options
    @malbright1015 I would, but I'll be in Punta Cana for the weekend....destination wedding. So unfortunately I have to wait til that monday :(
    Best of luck to you!! That would be a memorable vacation!
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    @Colleen0516 I decided to test today (10dpiui) and got a BFN. Ugh this just sucks, I know it's not the final test but just really hoped to see something different this time. Nothing works and it's just so hard when you put so much effort and heart into this process.
  • Options
    @babycrazy8 I am sorry about bfn. It is so hard to see that even if it isn't the final test. I did that last month to myself and then got AF that night. It made me so sad. I hope that it is different for you. How exciting if it works out after thinking it is bfn. Prayers for you. FX!

I test next week on my birthday (August 1st). I am so nervous about it. I hate waiting, but it's better than bad news. I like to be hopeful rather than be let down. If this one doesn't work, we have one left. I have no party plans for my birthday (#37). DH has a surprise something to do so that will be a good distraction. I just want to feel excited about it but the test is looming. 
  • Options
    @AMT&THC thanks! All the best for your results on your birthday. Hope it's a goodie. And yes good to have distractions ;) it's such an emotional journey and it takes up so much of our lives! But hey we know what the end goal is right? All the best x
  • Options
    I think it is early! Don't lose hope! I got a faint positive at 13 dpo
  • Options
    @babycrazy8 don't lose hope! It's still really early! Test again at 14 days (or 12 if you can't wait!) I know the feeling too well. I'm sure you talked yourself into taking the test and out of taking the test a million times before caving and just doing it. I test early too, I always hope to see something (even a faint line) but I always get BFN.
    I'm going to fully wait this month (or at least try! ☺️)
    Try not to be discouraged yet! Everyday it doubles; yesterday can be a negative and tomorrow can be a positive! Wishing you lots of luck!!
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    Did my fist one yesterday, and my RE said absolutely no testing for two weeks. That will be so hard, but I'm gonna try my best to follow her suggestion. That means testing on the 7th.

Wish this was a bit easier on all of us!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Good Luck Ladies!!! I'm scheduled to have my 2nd IUI on Monday at 10am! I'm so excited about this cycle since we did Follistim injections and I responded beautifully. I really hope this is it for all of us!
    Ttc since March 2012 Me: 24 Dh: 25 Mother of many fur/feathered-babies! 3 dogs (Phoenix,Lacey,Piper), 4 cats (Grace,Delilah,Elvira,Birdie), 7 ducks, and 4 hens! HSG came back normal, Diagnosis: DOR, Last FSH reading: 17, Failed 3 rounds of clomid with timed intercourse, Failed 3 rounds of follistem with Noveral and timed intercourse, Failed 1 round unmedicated IUI, Failed 1 round medicated IUI
  • Options
    I have a doc appt Monday. I think they're going to tell me then when to take the trigger shot.
  • Options
    Possible TMI......

Tonight i noticed a spot of brownish blood in my underwear when i went to the bathroom? Is it too early for implantation???
  • Options
    @buchananjayme009 how many dpo are you?
  • Options
    @buchananjayme009 depends on where you're at in your cycle. How many days post ovulation are you?
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    Any BFPs yet?
  • Options
    Not yet! I'm going to start testing on Wednesday which will be 10dpo. I'm going freaking nuts, this wait is killing me. Worse than the other 5 iui's which I think it's because if this 6th iui doesn't work we are moving onto ivf. Good luck all!