Baby Names
Options

Boy name opinions

Had a bunch of girl names picked and just found out we are having a little boy! Husband and i cannot agree on a single one..i want something a bit different....any oppinions on Leonardo, Lion or Orion for a boy name?? Seth as middle name

Re: Boy name opinions

• Options
    I like Leo. You could use Leonardo nn Leo or just Leo as a stand alone name. Others are too weird for my taste. Arlo seems like it might be your style, if you're looking for suggestions.
  • Options
    Leonardo is great. Orion is too out there for me. Lion is just ridiculous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leonardo or Orion are great.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Leonardo and Orion are great.  Lion is down right laughable.  Actually Seth is considered one of the names that is actually falling off in regards to usage so if you are looking for something different, that would be a good FN

• Options
    LizWhiz87 said:

Leonardo is great. Orion is too out there for me. Lion is just ridiculous.

This. Do you mean Leon? Because I like that.
  • Options
    in this order

leonardo
    orion

lion well that is just stupid
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure she meant Leon too.
  • Options
    Orion was on my boys list, great name!!
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    I dated an Orion, so I have prejudices against that name.  As a consideration, he used to complain that people would constantly hear his name wrong and think it was Ryan.  Funny, I think his parents regretted the name choice because his younger brother was Alexander.

Leonardo or Leon are both nice names.  
  • Options
    I like Leo (Leonardo) and Leon. 

Ditch Orion, too hipster.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Options
    I dated an Orion, so I have prejudices against that name.  As a consideration, he used to complain that people would constantly hear his name wrong and think it was Ryan.  Funny, I think his parents regretted the name choice because his younger brother was Alexander.

Leonardo or Leon are both nice names.  
    Well, Alexander and Orion both fith in an ancient Greek theme, so there's that. OP, Leon is really nice!

BFP #1: Nov. '12 - Bunny born in July '13
    BFP #2: July '15 - Goodbye, Kitty

Benched.

• Options
    Oscar, Odin, Otis, ......I love Leo and Leon (assuming that's what you meant)
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    No to lion.
    I like Leo and Orion. Leonardo is too extravagant for me.
    Leonard?
    Linus. Lincoln. Landon.