High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Insulin now not lowering my numbers?!

2»

Re: Insulin now not lowering my numbers?!

• Options
    See, I don't think 155 is so bad either! It's the damn doctors! They make you feel bad for anything over 130, it's really annoying. I feel that I am controlling it much better this pregnancy than my last. I had TONS of highs. And she was still only 8lb1oz!!!! She barely moved, where baby this time is SO active. I know I shouldn't complain so much. It's just frustrating when the doctors blame my sugars for like my high fluid, or tell me OH well you were 95 fasting, up your dosage, we want it under 90!! Thanks for the words of encouragement! @jessicaham201
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Are you mising it before you use it? Roll it gently between your hands or rotate it gently.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mixing...stupid phone!
  • Options
    I heard the doom and gloom speech at the visit this week. I left the office in tears! 150 is very very good for me. What are we supposed to eat and enjoy since we can't have 90% of the foods we want! No sugar, no sweetners, no carbs... Doesn't leave much else. Sigh
  • Options
    I have found great success with pasta, rice, english muffins, and light greek yogurt! Last night for snack, I had a mini bag of popcorn and a greek vanilla with added cinnamon, and OMG it was so good. I got the greek activia light. BS was 107 at 90 mins. Says eat 2 a day for regularity, yep, I need it. And I agree with you, 150 isn't that bad. It could be worse.

To answer your question about the mixing, we don't have to do that with fast acting insulin, do we? Just the night time stuff. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker