Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

CD 19 Today, no Signs of implantation bleeding yet- Worrying

Hey All,

I am CD 19 today. I - Had Two Peak Days on CD 11 & CD12 for Ovulation (Clear Blue Fertility Monitor)...I haven't had any signs of implantation bleeding and I am not sure if I should be worried yet.  I have had a dull achy pain in my lower left mainly at night, as well as being very restless. Sore boobs on and off, Very Very gassy, and my BM are far & few between. (TMI im sorry). Idk what I should be feeling at this point or not. With my family history, after this month even with only a few months of trying they are considering me infertile if it doesn't happen this time around so I am obviously hoping for the best. I am looking for some insight and good vibes, I just need to know what I should be feeling and if this is normal for CD19.

Thanks.   

Re: CD 19 Today, no Signs of implantation bleeding yet- Worrying

• Options
    DR53114 said:

Hey All,

I am CD 19 today. I - Had Two Peak Days on CD 11 & CD12 for Ovulation (Clear Blue Fertility Monitor)...I haven't had any signs of implantation bleeding and I am not sure if I should be worried yet.  I have had a dull achy pain in my lower left mainly at night, as well as being very restless. Sore boobs on and off, Very Very gassy, and my BM are far & few between. (TMI im sorry). Idk what I should be feeling at this point or not. With my family history, after this month even with only a few months of trying they are considering me infertile if it doesn't happen this time around so I am obviously hoping for the best. I am looking for some insight and good vibes, I just need to know what I should be feeling and if this is normal for CD19.

Thanks.   

Every woman is different. I feel what you are feeling every month. Those symptoms are a sign of your period coming. We all get negative things said to use from family. Brush it off. The woman here don't really care for posts like this so prepare yourself for the snark.
  • Options
    OPKs only tell you that your possibly going to ovulate. To confirm that you actually have you must temp. Also, looking for implantation bleeding is only going to cause you headaches. It is extremely rare and almost only ever noticed in hindsight. What makes you infertile after only a few months of trying? That seems like a crazy thing to tell somebody. I know for me, using only apps and OPKs did not work. I missed my window each time, it's possible to have more than one LH surge during your cycle, so all you did by using OPKs was confirm that you had a surge, it's completely possible that you did not ovulate at that time. Temping becomes addicting and you learn a ton about your body. Please go buy yourself a thermometer and download fertilty friend. Do some reading. Taking charge of your fertility is an amazing book that will teach you more than you could imagine about your body. Educating yourself is worth more than anything else! Also, if you are 7dpo you will have no symptoms. Implantation takes between 7-10 days and then it takes another 3 days for your hcg levels to register on a hpt. If you don't have enough hcg to turn a test, you DO NOT have enough to have symptoms. Honestly, the only "pregnancy symptom" I had before my bfp was what I believed to be period cramps. Do some lurking on this board. It will teach you a lot.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also implantation bleeding is very uncommon. Don't symptom spot. Just wait out your two weeks and test. (Don't post your pee stick on here) take part of the daily TWW and lurk.
  • Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    I'm going to throw this out here...

I had a uterine tumor removed at 24. It did some damage to my uterus. My surgeon and OB/gyn team told me to only TTC for six months before visiting the OB to ensure it wasn't from the damage. We didn't start TTC until I was 30 so my new doc (I had moved) checked my uterus at my preconception appointment. He said the damage and scarring could cause problems with implantation so I should come back in six months if we weren't pregnant so they could monitor and see what was going on.

In defense of the OP on this topic, it is possible to need monitoring, not necessarily be declared infertile, prior to the standard timing.
  • Options
    To the OP - I'll definitely second the above suggestions of lurking and educating - this is not generally a type of post that will garner positive responses on this board as we don't like to symptom spot here.  What they said is accurate.

I will add - I have a family where basically no woman took more than a couple months to get pregnant (mentioned that in my first post and believe me - THAT didn't go well).  I (now) *consciously* understand that has no bearing on my own fertility, but when we'd only been trying for a few months, and I wasn't pregnant (and had 50-day long cycles - so to them, we'd been trying much longer) - my family's comments were TERRIBLE.  The very people who are "supposed" to be my best support said some of the most awful painful things that made me feel inadequate, infertile, and just miserable.  Through reading TCOYF, these boards, temping, etc. I feel so much better about myself and about the fact that I can (some day) get pregnant.  These women are amazing.  They helped me through a chemical pregnancy - and lots of emotions for the 6 months or so I've been on these boards.  
    So - assuming you and your SO are otherwise relatively healthy - a few months of unsuccessful TTC *does not* mean you for-sure have fertility issues no matter what your family says.  Easier said than done, but try not to let family comments sink in too much.

Follow the past posters' advice and you'll find a very supportive community here!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Options
    Not everyone gets implantation bleeding.  If you're pregnant enough to feel symptoms, you'll be pregnant enough to turn a HPT +.  Hang in there. 

• Options
    Have you learned nothing from your previous posts? Seriously?

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• Options
    DR53114DR53114 member
    Just so you are aware, my doctor called me Infertile due to my family history and issues with ovulating....Do you honestly think I would say something like that if It wasn't true...So im not THROWING IT OUT THERE FOR FUN!
  • Options
    That is tough @DR53114. As others have said, implantation bleeding is a rare phenomenon. Just keep humping (can't hurt, right?) and if you'd like, testing. If the pain worsens, of course call your doctor!
    I'm Ella, furmommy to two Maltese!
    Me: 30 DH: 29
    TTC #1 since Jan 2015 \\ current ff chart
  • Options
    I did not experience implantation bleeding the one time I was pregnant.
  • Options
    Typically i have lower abdominal pain and am very gassy when I don't poop much either.
    So maybe you're pregnant. Or maybe it's a poop baby?

Check out the newbie link. It taught me everything I know!!
  • Options
    DR53114 said:

Just so you are aware, my doctor called me Infertile due to my family history and issues with ovulating....Do you honestly think I would say something like that if It wasn't true...So im not THROWING IT OUT THERE FOR FUN!

How about some more details...
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Options
    I have been pregnant 4 times, never had implantation bleeding. OP please educate yourself on fertility, it will only help you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers