TTC after 35
Options

OPKs

What brand OPKs do you use? I've never used them and am clueless.

Re: OPKs

• Options
    I've used Wondfo and the ClearBlue Easy fertility monitor.  A lot of people who want the "smiley" face use the Clear Blue ones.  They're pretty easy, I think.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    rspalding001rspalding001 member
    edited May 2015
    I use Wondfos because they are cheep and accurate ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wondfos from amazon.
    You get so many for little money you can test three times a day and not feel guilty. My surge can be short so when I start to darker lines I test morning, afternoon and night. I have gotten a positive in the afternoon and then in the morning it was lighter again. So if I was testing just in the morning I would miss it.
    I know some ladies get positives for days.
    I say order some wondfos and just pee on all the sticks!!!! See how you pick up your surge and go from there.
    From what I know from reading years of posts on this board, that the digital scan be confusing and stressful. With the cheepies if the line isn't as dark or darker than the control it's negative.
    Easy peasy.
    So welcome to our group and good luck to you.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    "Just pee on all the sticks" yep!
    I am 35 to DH for almost two years. Actively ttc #1 since October 2014. Charting, Clomid, HCH shots, Timed Intercourse.
    DH SA looks great, my numbers look great... trying B6, Zinc, Vitamin C, you name it. Avid reader of TCOYF, FF junkie. Trying to keep the faith once cycle at a time.
  • Options
    Thanks. I ordered the Wondfos from Amazon and should be getting them tomorrow.