TTC After a Loss
Options

WTF TB?!?!

Updated my status from expecting to TTC right after my D&C 11 weeks ago.  Just got an email from TB telling me I'm 20 weeks, my baby is the size of a banana, and I can find out the gender.  I am SO ANGRY - this is beyond inappropriate!

Bump HQ - take note.  This is NOT OK.  How is it possible that your system cannot handle this situation when it is so very common??  Get your sh*t together, and don't send emails like that to ladies who miscarry. Period.

Looks like I'll be leaving TB and heading over to the other board (Then Comes Family / ****, for those of you looking).  Don't care if I get censored, after that email I don't want to be here and I don't support TB.

Re: WTF TB?!?!

• Options
    I agree that TB should be able to handle this with the status change since they sign you up when you put in your EDD... But you have to go into your account preferences and change it yourself. I had to do the same thing when I had my D&C at 12 weeks. I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet since out is a recurring issue for many of us. You aren't the first to have this problem but hopefully TB will make sure it stops soon.
  • Options
    This happened to me too. I have changed my status twice to TTC after a loss and every time I log in it tells me how many weeks I am. Just changed it to no status instead of TTC and I think it might have worked this time. Also disappointed...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happened to me too.  You have to go in and manually edit it yourself.  If I remember correctly I think I had to take out the EDD entirely.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    kimey1kimey1 member
    Had the same problem, except when I edited on my phone it wasnt applied. When I edited my info on the computer, it worked and I never saw that I was "pregnant" again. Phew.