March 2015 Moms
Options

March 20 Due Date anyone?

13»

Re: March 20 Due Date anyone?

• Options
    I go into the hospital today at 5:30 pm to begin cervadil and then start my induction tomorrow morning. I was due in the 20th and know how everyone feels about the waiting game and the impatience. I will say though, the nerves from the anticipation of not knowing when are almost easier to deal with than the nerves of knowing when and worrying about everything! Good luck to everyone though! Almost there!
  • Options
    ju123ju123 member
    I started pre labour on Thursday the 19, I haven't had any signs of labour until that day.

I was in rough labour with erratic contractions until Saturday when they decided admitting me and baby was born as a VBAC on Sunday March 22 at 6:44 am 40w 2 days

I didn't drink any tea, oils or made any type of food I just let nature to take its course and I'm happy for that :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Scheduled my induction for 41 weeks today :/ due to a long full and closed cervix. But excited to know that he will be here in a couple days.
  • Options
    2 1/2 centimeters and 50 percent effaced. Lost mucus plug. Midwife can feel my water bag and baby's head.... due the 25th... looooots of ichy contractions. Come on baby girl!!!
  • Options
    aym08aym08 member
    I was due on the 20th. Still waiting!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Due the 21st, and also still waiting. So frustrated.
  • Options
    Due the 22nd, still waiting as well
  • Options
    Due the 20th being induced tn at 9pm
  • Options

Due the 20th being induced tn at 9pm

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• Options
    Due the 20th, still waiting!! I go back on Monday for a non stress test... Still not really talking inducing yet as I'm just not far enough dilated/or her head dropped... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!
  • Options
    Was due the 21st. Went today and had membranes scraped at 2cm and 50% effaced. If she doesn't come on her own they'll start the induction process on Sunday night at 8! All I can think is come on baby girl your momma daddy and big sister are all waiting impatiently!!!!!
  • Options
    I was due on 20th and still waiting. According to the clock it is just past midnight. I am now 41 weeks.  
    BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Options
    I was due on the 20th too! The waiting is killing me. Will be induced on Tuesday if baby doesn't come before then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"