September 2014 Moms
Options

4 month wakeful or something else? help!

For the past few weeks DS has been waking up 30 mins or so after we lay him down at night screaming crying. It used to be he just needed a pacifier put back in but now half the time he already has a pacifer.

He will continue to do this off and on for about 3 hours after he goes to bed. ( sometimes it's every 5 mins.)

Not sure what's causing him to cry out like this. He still sleeping so it's not like his eyes are open and he's not hungry bc if we pick him up and hold him he stops.

Anyone else's LO do this? Or any ideas what's causing it? Amy suggestions? Or do I have to just wAit it out? Thanks!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 4 month wakeful or something else? help!

• Options
    That's strange. Maybe your poor baby is having nightmares. I experienced it like twice with my baby, where he was crying with his eyes closed an like you said when we picked him up he calmed down.
  • Options
    We have twins. One boy would let out one good scream throughout the night in his sleep but still be sleeping. The other one has now decided that night time is a good time to babble and test his vocal chords (4.5 months old). While he is typically still sleeping he does this about 1-2 times every hour. We think he is just growing and learning...unfortunately for us it is all night long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing.  Don't know why.  I was thinking gas bc of solids?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"