February 2015 Moms
Options

what are my chances for me to deliver today or tomorrow

2»

Re: what are my chances for me to deliver today or tomorrow

• Options
    You guys are so so rude, oh my.....
  • Options
    Wow, some of you moms are mean. She was just asking a question. Sure, she should have asked the Dr, but maybe she thought she could get some support from those who've been there done that.
    Hun, don't listen to the crabs it's probably hormones anyways. But if you're dialated at a 4, just listen to your body and pay attention to babies movement. You'll know when it's time. Good luck! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ohBoy15 said:

Wow, some of you moms are mean. She was just asking a question. Sure, she should have asked the Dr, but maybe she thought she could get some support from those who've been there done that.
    Hun, don't listen to the crabs it's probably hormones anyways. But if you're dialated at a 4, just listen to your body and pay attention to babies movement. You'll know when it's time. Good luck! <3 </p>

Well...I've never seen us called "the crabs" before and no, honey,it's not the hormones,it's stupid questions that makes us "crabs".
  • Options
    ohBoy15 said:
    Wow, some of you moms are mean. She was just asking a question. Sure, she should have asked the Dr, but maybe she thought she could get some support from those who've been there done that. Hun, don't listen to the crabs it's probably hormones anyways. But if you're dialated at a 4, just listen to your body and pay attention to babies movement. You'll know when it's time. Good luck! <3
    So, to clarify... You have the same advice as everybody else?

Also, in what way is it nice to tell people they are mean and blame all their actions on hormones? Are you saying pregnant women are not responsible for their actions because "hormones"?
  • Options
    Don't forget "fustrated" instead of frustrated. Smh.
    Anniversary  BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Don't forget "fustrated" instead of frustrated. Smh.
    Don't people see the red squiggly line for typos? I'll be the first to admit, I make a lot of typos, but the red line drives me crazy and I have to fix it.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"