February 2014 Moms
Options

Weight loss ladies! (1/9)

How are we doing this week?

Re: Weight loss ladies! (1/9)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @avswolf, what is a Misfit? 

I'm doing, um, not so good. Well, that's not entirely true. My meals have been great. I haven't really been snacking a lot. But there has been a lot of leftover candy at school and I've had a really hard time everyday with grabbing a piece when I go in the lounge or the library. Giving up sugar is so hard! I just need to keep plugging along. I'd also like to try to get in a run this weekend, but not sure if it's going to end up being possible or not. 
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Does the Misfit app sync with MFP? My FitBit just died, so I need a replacement, but I may upgrade.
  • Options
    Got to the gym the 3 days I was home last week. 6 pounds away from goal weight. *fist pump*
    I put away all my old materinity/fat clothes today and now am wearing my old clothes and only 1 size up in jeans and even those have spare room. 

I need to get better at drinking water. Thinking it's time to add lemon to flavor it up. I struggle to hydrate in the winter. Probably why I had such low amniotic fluid this time last year. 
  • Options
    @Avswolf what circuit training do you do? I need to rev up my routine and get some weights into the mix more often. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"