Cloth Diapering
Options

Get (some of) Your Board Badges Here

F has decided that he's anti-nap today, so he and I made a few board badges today.  If you don't like them, F says he can edit them.  But be gentle with your criticism, he's very emotional these days. ;)  I put two links there because i have a hard time telling what the sizing will be like.  The ones linked are the large ones.  I think I can mkae them even smaller than the thumbnail versions too if necessary

Comment below with which badges you definitely still want

tinypic link thumbnail:  https://i58.tinypic.com/f3utlf.gif

tinypic link thumbnail:  https://i62.tinypic.com/j136vl.gif

Re: Get (some of) Your Board Badges Here

• Options
    I want them all...
  • Options
    I love, love, love that mine is blue.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Something's gonna have to give in my sig. :(
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I want teamTJ so bad, but there's no room in my sig.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, that 4-wheeler one is going to cause a seizure. Must have the crash!

• Options

I really want to add the nice babies one, but I don't want my new BMB to think I'm a bitch, lol.  :\">

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    welly01 said:

I really want to add the nice babies one, but I don't want my new BMB to think I'm a bitch, lol.  :\">

Well soon they're going to think that you're a felon who cheats the US government. I mean, really, which one is worse.
    We'll see about that...
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    Aww, MK, your pregnancy ticker  :x

• Options
    JEPES1348 said:
    Aww, MK, your pregnancy ticker  :x

All the babies.
    OMG could you imagine quads after having the 3?  I'm pretty sure that would guarantee you a TV slot after the Duggars.
    Forget about the Duggars.  MK would take over.
  • Options
    I purposely moved O and H's naps 45 mins earlier today so that I could put them down 45 mins earlier tonight. My husband and I have been binge watching The Good Wife and that will buy me an extra episode and more badge making time :)
    That works in your house?
    That was my first thought, too.

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    welly01 said:
    I purposely moved O and H's naps 45 mins earlier today so that I could put them down 45 mins earlier tonight. My husband and I have been binge watching The Good Wife and that will buy me an extra episode and more badge making time :)
    That works in your house?
    That was my first thought, too.
    +1

I can't get my kid to take a nap at all most days, much less 45 min early.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Tell F that he did an awesome job with these badges!! I love them all.

• Options
    Oh Em gee you guys! Sak I LOVE my badge!!

But... Am I allowed to have a siggy that I'm on my own team? Is that narcissistic?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hmm. I only allow bananas at the same time as beer. Choose wisely OR. And remember the donuts.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Why has no one taken one yet besides me?
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

Maybe we're waiting for someone to post the instructions on how to cause we forgot. :-\"

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

Maybe we're waiting for someone to post the instructions on how to cause we forgot. :-\"

Go to: https://forums.thebump.com/profile/signature

Then enter the code (img src=link) where 'link' is the sized link SAK provided above, and replace the ( )'s with < >'s.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    The obese babies one is kind of hard to read with the small size. Can you make the letters any bigger SAK? Btw, very nice @ovenrack‌
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You could even have 'Obese babies' over the dog and 'wear cloth' on the dog's legs. That way you can make the font bigger so it's more clear (eta:) without covering up the dog's body.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm going to have an annoying as F sig now-I want all of them. Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made a text only one because my siggy is getting too long.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"