Cloth Diapering
Options

Coffee Break

Happy almost Christmas, everyone!

I feel like this week is crunch time for getting prepped for the holiday, so extra caffeine is needed. Today, just an office-supplied cup of Costa Rica roast. (The coffee, that is, not the mug. The mug is mine)

What's in your cup?
                      PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coffee Break

• Options
    SmallllminSmallllmin member
    edited December 2014
    Might need two of these this morning as motivation to stand on line at the PO.

Caribou Daybreak

...Tiny is missing a sock in the background lol.

ETA: Why are you sideways, picture??

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    8 oz coffee, 1 oz coconut milk. Also works with a tablespoon of coconut oil or butter.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Might need two of these this morning as motivation to stand on line at the PO.

Caribou Daybreak

...Tiny is missing a sock in the background lol.

ETA: Why are you sideways, picture??

Precious baby feet :) I haven't tried it but there was a thread this week saying if you edit/crop a picture, it'll then post right side up. I don't know her whole SN but the tip was from katydid-numbers with what I think is a Seahawks avatar.
  • Options
    SmallllminSmallllmin member
    edited December 2014
    <snip>
    Precious baby feet :) I haven't tried it but there was a thread this week saying if you edit/crop a picture, it'll then post right side up. I don't know her whole SN but the tip was from katydid-numbers with what I think is a Seahawks avatar.
    Ugh I tried... and failed.
    Technology: 1, SM: 0

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2014

<snip>

Ugh I tried... and failed.
    Technology: 1, SM: 0

Sorry @Smallllmin‌, I tried with an old pic of a gift cup from Germany (no coffee for me this morning) and it seemed to work. Hmm :-/

ETA the mug is empty so the bird is not in coffee LOL.
  • Options
    All the images are broken on my mobile view :((
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I made an eggnog latte. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2014

I hate you because I can't have eggnog this year LOL but you definitely deserve all you want while on break!

ETA I need to google before I post...I just saw coconut milk nog is available. D'oh!
  • Options
    I hate you because I can't have eggnog this year LOL but you definitely deserve all you want while on break! ETA I need to google before I post...I just saw coconut milk nog is available. D'oh!
    LOL I've seen coconut milk and almond milk nog out this year. Go get your nog on!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm about to reheat the snowball mocha (coconut and white chocolate) I got before trying to finish Christmas errands with M, which was a disaster and included waiting in line for an hour at the post office. Yay caffeine!

• Options
    FYI - don't buy the $1 coozie at Target and use it with a hot coffee cup. The smell of chemicals is overpowering. :(
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Yikes.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Jeez SAK, your siggy is still gone, and right now you have redrockmama's avatar. I was confused on when she got a 6yo....happy bday M!
  • Options
    Jeez SAK, your siggy is still gone, and right now you have redrockmama's avatar. I was confused on when she got a 6yo....happy bday M!
    Weird. My avatarlooks normal on my phone. I really should make another signature, huh? It looks like my old one is never coming back. I'll have to hunt down my badge again though.

Now it's back to normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"