TTC after 35
Options

Newbie intro Loss mentioned

Hello, I'm Tippa! I will be 37 in a few short weeks, DH is 40. We are...correction: I am trying for our 1st, he is just having a lot of "fun" maneuvering through the process! He doesn't put any pressure on me and he has that childlike faith. Whenever we talk about having a baby, his response is the same, " it will happen, when it happens." While I do appreciate him not putting any pressure on me, I need a different kind of encouragement. I see that this group is very informed and supportive and I need that right now. I am looking forward to offering my encouragement and support, as well. I haven't got my signature line down yet so here are my stats: MC in 2002, blighted ovum, DNC Married 2010, TTC 1yr, PCOS diagnosis 10/2014 by OBGYN 10/15 progestrone to start AF 10/2014 1st round clomid, didn't ovulate, Will start Femara 1/2015 See you soon! -Tippa

Re: Newbie intro Loss mentioned

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Welcome and sorry for your loss.  This is a great bunch of very knowledgeable supportive women. Good luck in you TTC journy.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome to the board!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and sorry for your loss.
    Are you seeing an OBGYN or RE.
    I would hope and pray that if you are doing medicated cycles that you are seeing an RE. You need to be closely monitored while taking them and OB's do not monitor you like RE's do. They can do more harm than good sometimes.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Welcome!  I am sorry for the losses you have experienced.

My dh was a lot like yours and I too found it both gentle and reaffirming and yet aggravating too!  I wish you success!
  • Options
    Welcome and I am sorry for your loss. I hope that things work out for you soon!

And I echo what Hooligans4 said about seeing an RE instead of a normal OB while on that medication. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Welcome!  This is a great group of ladies!I hope your stay is short!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Welcome!  My DH started out like yours but I has swung around a bit in recent days.  Good LUCK!
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Welcome! Sorry for your loss. I hope you find support here and success soon!
    MH is similar, it's nice until I'm trying to simultaneously not freak him out with too much info but also trying to make it clear we need to get it on. Right. Now. Ha!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  Welcome and good luck!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome and good luck to you!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • Options
    Welcome and I love the name Tippa!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Welcome to the group and good luck. Fairly new here myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi, welcome to you!
    I hope your stay here is short, but in the meantime the ladies here are great. Looking forward to getting to know you!

best wishes
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!  (and I agree with the others - I hope you're seeing a RE).
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck - these ladies are awesome
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! So sorry for your loss. The ladies on this board are so incredibly supportive and knowledgeable.
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new here as well. Good luck!
  • Options
    TippaTippa member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks so much for the welcome! It's feeling nice and cozy in here already! :-) And I'm seeing an OBGYN right now. ...looks like I need to do some research on REs.
  • Options
    Yes, it's so funny because I feel the EXACT same way: I don't want to overwhelm him with info. I hope that you get a BFP nice and soon!
  • Options
    Hi welcome. Good luck to you in your TTC journey. I hope your stay here is short
  • Options
    Welcome and best of luck in your TTC journey!  And I alson highly recommend an RE over an OBGYN for medicated cycles:-)
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next