October 2013 Moms
Options

Gift for 60th birthday. Plz help!!

So my Mom is turning 60 the day after Christmas and we are throwing her a surprise party! We have no idea what to get her for a gift. She lives with us...has a ton of clothes, has an iPhone, a kindle. We got her a massage for the last holiday that she hasn't used yet. Any suggestions?? We really want to get her something, since it's a big birthday, but I honestly can't think of anything.

Please gimme some idears ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift for 60th birthday. Plz help!!

• Options

Does she like pedicures? Manicures?  Is there a spa place nearby where you could pamper her with a nice haircut or makeover?

GC to her favorite clothing store? Maybe something for spring...does she like to garden?

• Options
    I agree with the kindle GC! Grandmother jewelry of some kind. Maybe a personalized blanket with her name. Check out places like personalcreations.com or personalizedmall.com they both have some creative ideas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like buying people experiences because so often people hesitate to buy that for themselves.  I like the idea of tickets to a show, or a trip somewhere.  it  doesn't have to be an exotic trip or anything like that, maybe a couple nights somewhere.  Does she like to cook?  Maybe a cooking class that teaches you fancy meal (and then you get to eat it).  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    What about one of those charm bracelets?  Not my thing but a lot of people love them.  With charms for grandma, birthstone and other things in her life?  I dunno!

• Options
    Framed family tree thingy?  With photos and such.  

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    Awesome ideas ladies!! Thank you!! Here's what I got her so far. Some CD's that will be of total surprise to her...she loves the songs on them and has been wanting the CD's forever (she thinks I don't remember). Gcard for her kindle and since she LOVES coffee..we are getting her a 6 month membership to the coffee club.

I will look at the pandora bracelet!

Thank you ALL!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, this is late, but maybe something from the year she was born? 

Wish I had seen this earlier! We had friends and family send their favorite memory or photo of my mom and gave her 60 envelopes to open on her 60th. 
    Lilypie - (z9ZY)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"