Babies on the Brain
Options

intro

Hi ladies, I am 27yo Been married for 2.5 years and currently have an 18 Month old DS. We have decided to start ttcing in Feb/March in order to have a late fall baby. I am a nurse and would love the holidays off with my family. Currently just starting the tracking process. Hoping you ladies can help me along this journey. TIA

Re: intro

• Options
    14whitney said:

RNmommy13 said:

Hi ladies, I am 27yo Been married for 2.5 years and currently have an 18 Month old DS. We have decided to start ttcing in Feb/March in order to have a late fall baby. I am a nurse and would love the holidays off with my family. Currently just starting the tracking process. Hoping you ladies can help me along this journey. TIA

You can't guarantee a fall baby. Planning a baby around a holiday or career isn't a good plan. It can take 6 months to a year for a healthy couple under 35 to conceive.
    I am aware it's just, if everything falls in place I would love it to happen this way
  • Options
    Welcome to the group! I hope you get that Fall baby like you want! I had my last daughter in the middle of October. It was a great time for a birthday :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"