August 2014 Moms
Options

I CAN'T

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I CAN'T

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ???
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Just like these others ladies have stated. Nooooo! Don't go we heart you.
  • Options
    Please don't go!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I haven't been around today much. What did I miss? @lappyfoinker‌ you are a great part of this board please don't leave
  • Options

Leskay said:

@cruelsound‌ don't be a fucking twat. Alit of women here are dealing with PPD

LOL
    As someone who is dealing with PPA, i don't think it's something to make light of. It's miserable.
  • Options
    loislayn said:

And no, this is not internet bullying.

I have no idea of the history here and I avoid sex like the plague, but that OP rant WAS dramatic.

Whether or not it was dramatic isn't the issue. I've already said that I myself wouldn't handle some flaming this way. What the issue is is coming into a thread where someone is hurting and needlessly taking shots at them. What's the point of that? Some e-cred?

Cool. Good job. Good effort.
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Options
    loislayn said:
    I wonder how many of these ladies would actually say these hurtful things to someone's face. 
    Must be nice to hide behind a keyboard. 
    I tell people they are being dramatic all the time.
    That's implying that I said being called dramatic is hurtful. Which I didn't. 
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • Options
    jamjoyfuljamjoyful member
    edited November 2014

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

New people joined the board and have been participating, I don't get why all the older regulars seem to be mad about that.

Here's why.... because you called us out, tagged us in posts, and then got all shitty and snooty about it.

Oh the Facebookers, they're "exclusive" they want our awards blah blah blah

You don't know shit.

You thought you all could say crap because we were in Facebook.... it never occurred to you we were still around, just you know, on mobile, on maternity leave, surviving the second leap, etc.....  
    In short, You. Got. Caught.  You were being shitty and you got caught.

That's why we're mad.  You thought this board was suddenly all yours, forgetting it's a PUBLIC forum, and then got butt hurt at us for coming back to TB, when you all are the ones that called us out in the first place.

You call for one of the originals, you get us all.  Don't like it?  Tough shit, that's how we roll

***************mobile quote fail**************

I think it was me who originally tagged @salsy2012‌. Why? Because she's a reg and who I thought deserved the stupid award. I tagged people I remembered from all the way back when the pee sticks were still wet. I didn't know it was exclusive.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

New people joined the board and have been participating, I don't get why all the older regulars seem to be mad about that.

Here's why.... because you called us out, tagged us in posts, and then got all shitty and snooty about it.

You don't know shit.

You thought you all could say crap because we were in Facebook.... it never occurred to you we were still around, just you know, on mobile, on maternity leave, surviving the second leap, etc.....  

That's why we're mad.  You thought this board was suddenly all yours, forgetting it's a PUBLIC forum, and then got butt hurt at us for coming back to TB, when you all are the ones that called us out in the first place.

You call for one of the originals, you get us all.  Don't like it?  Tough shit, that's how we roll

BOOM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Options

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

You don't know shit.

I hope you're using you in the wider sense because I never said jack shit about Facebook and thought the more the merrier. I just think this whole thing is stupid. It's crap like this that made me afraid to join before and why I waited so long. I really am not into arguing so I'll just back away.
  • Options

I hope you're using you in the wider sense because I never said jack shit about Facebook and thought the more the merrier. I just think this whole thing is stupid. It's crap like this that made me afraid to join before and why I waited so long. I really am not into arguing so I'll just back away.
    Yes, in the wider sense,  The same way we're all grouped as "old regulars" or "Facebookers"  In my argument the "You" is "The new people who have been super shitty to us for two days and can't figure out why we don't like that too much"

• Options
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

You don't know shit.

I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Options
    Joy1192 said:
    Fuck. Why did I delete FB. Sorry, but this post is AWish and slightly ridiculous. She could've just come back and no one would've thought anything of it.
    This. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    loislayn said:
    And no, this is not internet bullying. I have no idea of the history here and I avoid sex like the plague, but that OP rant WAS dramatic.
    Whether or not it was dramatic isn't the issue. I've already said that I myself wouldn't handle some flaming this way. What the issue is is coming into a thread where someone is hurting and needlessly taking shots at them. What's the point of that? Some e-cred? Cool. Good job. Good effort.
    This isn't even a flaming! It seems more like a foot stomping temper tantrum than a cry for help and actual pain. I make one comment and now I'm taking shots? I've got lots of e-cred, the good kind. The loving and supportive and genuine kind.
    My comment, while responding to you, was not directed at you. You're right, you never took shots. 

• Options
    Where were people shitty? I'm genuinely asking since I must have missed it.
  • Options
    I know right @LoisLayn I laughed and it was at me.... I have a sense of humor and shit :-p

In the bj thread one or two dissenting oppinions basically turned into, "Why the hell are you all here anyway?  You left!"  In the randoms thread all the old timers were suddenly "Just back for the awards"  It was crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"