April 2015 Moms
Options

BA

Lparisi1987Lparisi1987 member
edited November 2014 in April 2015 Moms

Re: BA

• Options
    We bought a house! It's just not finished yet and has been under construction in the meantime. We don't have the money to go anywhere else in the meantime.
  • Options
    can you rent something until the house is done?  i kind of agree with @rsaj0807.  he does sound like a super asshole, you aren't off base there.  but it's technically his house.  if he wants to be a messy asshole, it's not right to tell him how to run his house. (even if i agree that it's gross.)  why continue to put yourself through the stress when you're pregnant?
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have no choice
  • Options
    Yes he can be a dick on his own home, some might not agree with my thoughts but I would simply turn around to the entire family husband included and tell them too sort there attitudes out and trying to bully and control you, I wouldn't be surprised if that creap was going through your clothes tell him to do one move out! And tell him and his daughter don't bother to try and be apart of your family until they keep there shitty comments to their selves and treat you like a human being and not less than a peice of shot underfoot.
  • Options
    Sorry but your post made me a bit pissy so sorry if my answer makes me
    Look slightly dumb as it barly makes sense
  • Options
    Two months. It doesn't stop there- I've had horrible, debilitating ms my whole pregnancy. It never went away. The other day I walked in and he was cleaning w bleach and vinegar and eating sardines. I immediately puked and then he got mad at me for puking. I lost my job Bc of my ms, hence us not being about to rent a place in the meantime.
  • Options
    Wow I can imagine the smell! Try and clean and tidy things away when he's not around or asleep be a bit of a creaper I would! And if I was you I would by some locks put your personal stuff in and lock it! With a sarcastic note on top for when he tries to give the it's my house nothing is secret blah blah!
  • Options
    No I didn't mean kick him out I ment try and find a rented place! As I did state it didn't make much sense :)
  • Options
    I get it- you all think I'm nuts for living here but it is so far out of my hands at this point. I'm not going to a homeless shelter pregnant. The big question is how do I deal w these dicks in the long run? I basically want to excommunicate my daughter and I from this family but don't want to lose my husband.
  • Options
    Did I mention that no one in the entire family had ever asked me how my pregnancy is going, once?! How fucked up is that
  • Options
    Tell him the truth because in a honesty no matter how close or far away you have to live from them only so many excuses for not going will pass it's his home yes I do get that I'm not thick but reguardles some of his comments are a bit unnecessary in my opinion which I am entitled to say.
  • Options
    I agree that the situation sucks, but it is his house and he is letting you live there. It seems to me you have 2 choices. Leave or deal with it.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm dyslexic so jump on the band wagon love I know my spelling isn't the best.
  • Options
    In regards to your situation I really hope you do get it sorted you don't need this kind of stress during your pregnancy, and I hope your pregnancy is all okay :) xx
  • Options
    No offense- this isn't very helpful. How about some real advice? I've made it clear that leaving right now isn't an option. Staying is driving me insane. Help??
  • Options

No offense- this isn't very helpful. How about some real advice? I've made it clear that leaving right now isn't an option. Staying is driving me insane. Help??

I gave you my advise, as I said don't let it stress you out in the mean time
  • Options

If the mess bothers you, you can clean?
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Let's see, could you pay a mortgage and rental simultaneously while unemployed and five months pregnant w the inability to work? Yeah, me neither, I only have so much savings to get me to the other side.
  • Options
    Either a: get over it or b: leave only two options you are under his roof, so either suck it up or leave and seeing as leaving isn't an option then get over it. Beggars can't be chooser.
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options

I'm sorry for your previous loss and the stress you are under. I agree that your FIL sounds like a very difficult person to live with. What does your H think about everything? My H would not want me to be stressed and upset during my pregnancy.

You ask for advice and mine would be to find another friend or family member you could stay with until the house is done. Even if money is tight, maybe find a place you can rent if it's only two more months. When you own a home a lot of unexpected expenses can come up so I would try to justify the rent in that way.

If you insist on staying I'd say spend as little time at the house as possible. He doesn't sound very nice but if it's his house it's hard to tell him how to be.

***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes I'm paying for everything. No, this is our only option right now.
  • Options

So what's the point of the post? You can't tell your FIL what to do in his own house?
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    I thought this was a place for pregnant ladies to SUPPORT one another in their troubles. Guess not.
  • Options
    Yes, cleaning his disgusting coffee maker. The one thing he's cleaned, ever.
  • Options

I'm confused. Does your SO work? I'm guessing you are married since you say FIL, but I'm a little confused as you don't really mention his/her opinion on any of this. What does your H/partner think?

Also, you seem to be upset that people recommend budgeting for unexpected costs but it is important especially if you're having a child. I was laid off a few years ago and we had to make it work on our own. If my H suggested living with my parents as a way to save money I would've laughed at him because I would not want to live with my parents now! I would've gotten a second job to bring in more money before agreeing to that.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

• Options
    She changed the title of the post...
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    no need for the DD.  we were trying to offer advice.  not sure how else we can help a complete stranger via the internet without knowing more about the situation.

• Options
    I'm not lying- you obvi missed the part about my miscarriage. I've basically had nonstop MS since March.
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:
    Phew, glad I QFP'd.
    You're on the ball.

• Options
    jk3610 said:

no need for the DD.  we were trying to offer advice.  not sure how else we can help a complete stranger via the internet without knowing more about the situation.

Obviously she just wants people to tell her how sorry they are for her and her situation that can't so anything about without actually offering advice because none of it is an option.
  • Options
    @rsaj0807‌ did it work?

Me-24~~ DH-25~~Married 6/15/2013~~Pregnant with our first due April 2, 2015~ Septate/ Bicornuate/Arcuate /some kind of not-normal uterus- won't know for sure which one till after babe is born~~Hoping for a full term baby!

BabyFetus TickerWorkout Row Flip Fail.gif

• Options
    Just read all of this. Man, just can't win for losing sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"