March 2015 Moms
Options

Saturday Randoms

2»

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Options
    Cleaning this weekend and hopefully going to see Mocking Jay pt.1, it's always difficult to find a sitter on the weekend. Debating if I'd actually go solo to the theater maybe an early show time during the week since I have the whole week off. I'm kinda weird about going solo to a theater. I'd probably run into my students and they'd think I'm a loaner lol.

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

• Options
    I haven't gotten to fully read everyone's posts but I'm going to try and go back when I have a chance!
    @happymamax2‌ congrats on v-day!!
    @Peledreamsofrain‌ I'm so sorry about your cat :( that's not an easy decision

AFM, I've been running around like crazy today! Got a New phone since I was due for my upgrade and apparently there was a deal if you choose the phone I got you get a brand New tablet for 20 bucks! Christmas present for DS, check! I'm excited to see his face on Christmas. I also had to get him some pants which I found 4 pairs of levis for 8 dollars each and 25% off, plus onsies for baby girl for only $1.

Still trying to convince my mom we should bring thanksgiving to my grandma otherwise shell be alone and I'll have no thanksgiving. Hopefully we can figure this out soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe this is more of of UO, but baby brain kinda sucks sometimes!!!
    It's been really bad the past few days. I feel like it is all I think about all day everyday! This pregnancy is such a blessing and I am so excited so I don't want it to sound like I am complaining. I just liked my pre baby brain too :)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    What a day! After our walk/run, went to lunch and then signed up for Sams club managed to spend a lottttt of money in there! I'm probably such a sucker, but I bought this special promotion face cream/all other stuff facial. I never get stuff like that so I thought I would treat myself. Went to target and tried to start our registry but I couldn't remember my password, got locked out of my account. Hopefully the email for my reminder comes soon. I bought some awesome yoga pants that were on sale for $12!! I went up a size from my usual and they are so comfy. I got them in gray but wish they woulda had my size in black too. Got some silky pj pants on clearance that were so comfy too. And bought some new undies at a bigger size. They looked HUGE in the store but when I got home and tried them on they fit good, so I guess my ass is HUGE too. Ha. Funny thing is it doesn't look huge. And as the belly grows I'm guessing I'll have to go up another size even!

Getting ready to watch Tennessee hopefully beat Mizzou! Hubs is on his way back with some glorious Chinese food.

@kadeelou‌ thanks for the info on the Walmart cribs! We looked at the target ones too. I'm gonna hit up all the reviews online.
  • Options
    Fuck Ikeas bullshit ass directions dude. And their crappy manufacturing. Trying to build our dresser and holes for screws aren't lining up, and since all they have is PICTURES and no words there's a picture of a piece with 11 screw holes and not a single piece in the box has that many holes. So now H is losing his mind and I'm not far behind.

Beware anyone who gets the Hemnes dresser- I'm about to throw the whole damn thing out the window.
  • Options
    I am just packing while pissed off, there are two full grown men in my household and the pregnant one is the ONLY one packing. And I have asked my husband and room mate for help multiple times.   If they keep this up they may not be moving in with me lol
  • Options
    Carmar3 said:

I'm finally caught up. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be getting some things done in the nursery this weekend...
    Oh, I made it one day shy of 26 weeks before I peed while coughing.

I wonder when that is coming for me...I have been peeing when I throw up (and not just a little bit but full on accident status) since week 15ish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"