Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

2 days late!

124»

Re: 2 days late!

• Options

The worst thing I've ever done for a psych project was stand in a store and stare at the ceiling and count how many people stopped and tried to see what I was looking at.  It was awkward and made me feel like a douche (so many people stopped it made me uncomfortable).  What you've done here wasn't anything but being deliberately inflammatory.  You picked a fight, and I call shenanigans.

Haha, I did this too, except it was for AP Stats. And we stood outside on a street corner and stared at the sky. Definitely awkward at times.
  • Options
    labess said:
    What is the class? :))
    How to be act like a Conniving Bitch 101
    FTFY
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kamarks08kamarks08 member
    edited November 2014
    carverbaby said: Post-secondary psychology project. Some of you may have also run into my project partner. She played the innocent role in another forum. Not sure which one though. Time to collaborate and get to writing! Anddd bye to all! My work here is done.
    ----quote box fail----
    There is no way. There is absolutely no way somebody would say such heartless, inconsiderate things for research. Telling somebody you feel bad for their unborn child? The threats and immaturity that I doubt I'd be seeing from my 12 year old niece? There is absolutely no way... Because, if in fact this is true,
    you need to double check your education, girl. 

labess said:
    What is the class? :))
    How to be a Conniving Bitch 101
    @labess beat me to it, but I'm pretty sure the only class you could possibly be taking would be of this nature. 

This shit is just unreal. 

Please be a troll.
    --------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BAHAHAHAHAH it worked! Thank you to all! Research complete I don't want you guys to think I'm the asshole I'm acting like, so in order to cover my ass I'll make up some bogus research project and think I'm getting the last laugh. I have a sad life and act like a pathetic person.
    FTFY.

Thank you. Died laughing a little bit. 

--------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards