January 2015 Moms
Options

Zoe is heeeeere!

13»

Re: Zoe is heeeeere!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!  She's adorable!!  DS was the same weight, 5 weeks early, and had almost the exact same things to learn until he got out of NICU.  We had a 2 week stay & he was a total trooper - I'm sure Zoe will graduate out of NICU with flying colors quickly!!!!! 

Now have somebody bring you all the coffee and donuts!!  :-)
    Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • Options
    I'm so happy for you! She's beautiful, congrats!  Go get a beer!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options
    Wow, she is pretty big for nigh 34 weeks! And lookit the little squishy cute :3 I'm glad everything went okay with you, and man I bet you're super stoked to actually be able to move around now!

I hope you two rest up well over the next few days; congrats, and I hope she does well in overcoming her three minor issues. I'm glad she's okay, despite being early!
  • Options
    Congrats! She's beautiful!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congrats!! She's absolutely adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!!!

Congratulations. Zoe is adorable and so chubby for an early baby!!! 

I have 2 kids, and I know what comes at the end... but for some reason this has made it so REAL for me and brought up lots of emotions.
    All the best and enjoy NOT BEING PREGNANT anymore <le sigh> :)
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Options
    She's beautiful!! And over 5lbs for less than 34wks is awesome! You did such an amazing job mama. Congrats again and welcome to the world, Zoe!
  • Options
    Breaking out of my TB lurking mode to say congratulations!! She is so beautiful and looks so healthy! Good luck to you both as you recover and hopefully get out of that darn hospital soon, and as she keeps growing until you get to bring her home!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! She's beautiful! Sending positive thoughts for a smooth and short NICU stay.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Take care of yourself and enjoy walking again! You totally deserve the best!
  • Options
    Congrats lady! She is super cute! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your beautiful girl, I hope you are bringing her home soon!! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Sorry I missed the initial announcement I have been on a Bump extended break. :). She is lovely. I hope you are having a good recovery and she will be home with you soon.
    Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"