April 2014 Moms
Options

The Baby Holiday Wish List

What is on your baby's wishlist this year? 

So far we have:

*Books
*Convertible car seat
*Cloth diapers
*Walker or activity table

Re: The Baby Holiday Wish List

• Options
    Books
    Activity table
    Push walker thing
    Little light up toys
    Soft blocks
    Clothes

Part of this list is also from what we know the grandparents are getting for him
  • Options
    Since we have hand me down clothes and toys from the older 2, I'm getting her sand filled window blocks, a toy piano and frog in a box. I'm sure all of these things will be enjoyed by each of the kids. I was contemplating making her a plush minky blanket, but I just bought her an A&A dream blanket, so I think that might be overkill. I would love to make her a quiet book, but I know I won't have the time for that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Books
    V-tech sit-to-stand train
    Clothes
    A few other small toys
  • Options
    I'm really thinking about one of those B Zany Zoo things, as a big gift for LO.  

Then an inflatable swimming pool and a bag of plastic balls.

Convertible carseat (for us).

More little doodad toys (crinkle things, felt books, stackables, maybe a 'play cell phone' or 'play remote' for him)
  • Options
    Convertible car seat is his big gift. He already has a ton of toys pushing toys, activity table etc from his sister. He needs the next size clothes 18 months X_X Which is what we told family. We're not going overboard this year whatsoever. Probably a few more a&a blankets since he's obsessed with them and has to sleep with one at all times I could use a few more in rotation. I want the a&a dream blanket lol
  • Options
    Zany Zoo here, too!
  • Options
    That fisher price elephant stride-n-ride is going to be LO's Santa present. From DH and I probably just some books, clothes, and a little toy or two. We will not be spending more than $100. Not sure if DH & I will be exchanging presents or not but if we do I hope we just set a $50 limit each and call it good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    We got the zany zoo activity cube thingie as an early xmas gift, and LO is obsessed with it.
    Other than that, he's getting a little activity workbench and ball popper. He has plenty of toys from dd.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options
    After everyone mentioned the zany zoo I looked it up and now I can't decide...lol. Maybe I can talk a grandma into getting it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    Toy box
    Vtech sit to stand walker
    Books
    And just a couple random little toys to go with it
  • Options
    Dress shoes for church
    Sippy cups
    Bath toys
    Soft books
    Twilight turtle (-have 1 but they fight over it)
    Walker toy

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    DS is getting a book, one of those slide-the-beads-on-the-wire toys, PJs, maybe shoes, and a convertible car seat.
  • Options
    Zany Zoo thanks to this thread, Fisher Price chair, a few traditional toys from Pottery Barn baby and clothes all from grandparents who have solicited. We will be buying a new car seat (sooner than later), big boys feet are hanging!
  • Options
    So far I bought a little tamborine and maracas as well as Babylit books (Romeo & Juliet and Anna Karenina) and will be buying:
    Fisher price Elephant Ride-on
    Sing along books

Grandma is giving her Fisher Price Crawl Around Car and a little playhouse and other grandma said she got her some clothing and a walker and a little bowling set.
  • Options
    So far I've gotten her a Baby Be Blessed doll and a soft book.

I really want the Zany Zoo but I don't want to haul it back from TX. My MIL won't buy it since it doesn't come from TJ Maxx.
  • Options
    Vinny424 said:

I think def. these

DH is in the process of drawing up plans to make that table. I'm also sewing together a kind of sensory bored and have ordered her a canvas tunnel for crawling.
  • Options
    I'm making her a tag toy, blanket/lovey, and doll. She also really needs some clothes and I would like to get her some headbands and clips. Ds wants to buy her a baby doll with the money from his piggy bank (although he would probably play with it more while she is so little ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think we have most everything we're getting for LO for Christmas at this point - we may pick up a few small books, but otherwise we're good:

Zany Zoo
    Activity table
    Stride 'n Ride Elephant (from my parents - my mom already claimed that one)
    Christmas PJ's
    Name book
    Small phone/remote toy

Anything else he gets from aunts, uncles and grandparents is a bonus. I know his one aunt (my SIL) is going to go overboard on him, but at least part of what she's getting him is clothing since he actually needs that :-)

• Options
    We know that our LO will be getting a ton of things so my parents will be getting her gymboree and mommy and me classes.  I thought that this was a great idea! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Oct 16 March Siggy Challenge

Oct 16 Feb Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Fisher price crawl around car
    Storybooks
    Clothes/snowsuit in the next size up just in case he grows out of the one we have!
    Bead maze

Now I'm eyeing up that zany zoo!
  • Options
    Uh oh!  We might have a Zany Zoo shortage this year!  I'm a little obsessed with it now that you all have pointed it out!
  • Options
    mamrotu73 - happen to have the link for the tunnel? I'm searching but not seeing any crazy deals....

Not at all sure what we're getting LO. I like the idea of the tunnel and the Zany Zoo as bigger gifts (from family or us). Those oball cars are pretty cool, and definitely some more books. There's also this "Boppin Bugs" pop up toy Evan loves at his physical therapists that's on the list. 

And, of course, I've been buying a ton of clothes, since LO is very much in 12 month sizes now and the weather suddenly turned, so he had almost nothing to wear. Wish I could save some of it for xmas, but he needs it now. 
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    I got on the Zany Zoo bandwagon and it looks pretty awesome in person! We also got her the fisher price bounce and ride elephant and an outfit. Nothing too crazy this year. We opened a college savings account too and asked grandparents to give to that, so far 1 out of 3 has.
  • Options
    I can't decide between the zany zoo, sit to stand alphabet train, or the activity tables. Maybe I'll get all 3 if I can snag an awesome deal.
  • Options
    @unofficiallyLO I'm so worried that all Christmas gifts will arrive and go directly to the kid to enjoy...
  • Options
    Zanyzoo is pretty amazeballs.  The vet has one, and we've been spending an inordinate amount of time there lately, so DS has been playing with it a lot.
  • Options
    I want to get him a traditional personalized toy box, some more clothes and books. I'm not worried about toys because I'm sure relatives are gonna get a ton.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"