March 2015 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Thread (11/13)

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread (11/13)

• Options
    Hip pain when sleeping and then my foot goes numb. Lately it is a sore throat (maybe I just have a cold) and waking up coughing with an itchy throat. Oh and not sleeping well hence this 4 am post.
  • Options
    My gas is all burping. I burp all the dang time. The farts aren't really happening too much. I'm tired a lot. Yesterday I walked on a bike trail just for 30 min, pretty slow. After that we ran errands for a few hr and all the sudden I felt terrible and had to get home. I've not noticed swamp crotch but did start seeing increase in discharge. Otherwise I don't think I have too much going on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What exactly is Braxton and hicks ? My belly is very hard and uncomfortable right now and I have no idea why. Is this what I'm experiencing?
  • Options
    My hips are also so sore during the night, super plugged up nose and acne!! I also have an imbellical hernia that's super painful, anything from laughing too hard to trying to take a poo and it feels like my organs are going to burst out!! Not sure how I'm going to push this baby out in a few months.. Anyone else have an imbellic hernia??
  • Options
    Ah! I have so many of these but mainly kudos to the person who said my vagina hurts because mine does too - all the time. Add on that I am always stuffed up and my nose bleeds every morning plus the pantiliner is my new best friend. Also my teeth hurt!
  • Options
    My vagina hurts too! Like baby boy is punt kicking it from inside. It also has a different smell...which oddly I compare to a food odor lol. It's very embarrassing when my brand new puppy digs at my vag like he's gonna find a treat in there!

My back always hurts and my gas pains at night feel like a 10lb weight is on my uterus. I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, but then can't go back to sleep.

Mostly though, I'm feeling upset about the lack of physical interaction between my husband and I. We used to have sex 2-3 times a week, but lately it's been once every two weeks and then when we finally did, it was awkward and didn't feel good for me. To be fair, he's had some bad tooth pain and finally went in for oral surgery last Tuesday. He says he thinks the antibiotics he's taking are making him "emotionless". I know he loves me and he hasn't been feeling great, but I can't help but to feel like he's not as attracted to me and my changing body. I'm probably being a selfish baby but I depend on the physical component of our relationship to keep me feeling loved. I think maybe I'm mostly worried about how things are really gonna change once baby gets here if we're already struggling to be like we used to during this pregnancy.

Then I feel guilty for feeling this way when I've had a great pregnancy with a healthy baby boy on the way! Maybe I'll just hide my feelings in these threads where my husband won't see how I'm really feeling....
  • Options
    gdamore11 said:

My vagina hurts too! Like baby boy is punt kicking it from inside. It also has a different smell...which oddly I compare to a food odor lol. It's very embarrassing when my brand new puppy digs at my vag like he's gonna find a treat in there!

My back always hurts and my gas pains at night feel like a 10lb weight is on my uterus. I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, but then can't go back to sleep.

Mostly though, I'm feeling upset about the lack of physical interaction between my husband and I. We used to have sex 2-3 times a week, but lately it's been once every two weeks and then when we finally did, it was awkward and didn't feel good for me. To be fair, he's had some bad tooth pain and finally went in for oral surgery last Tuesday. He says he thinks the antibiotics he's taking are making him "emotionless". I know he loves me and he hasn't been feeling great, but I can't help but to feel like he's not as attracted to me and my changing body. I'm probably being a selfish baby but I depend on the physical component of our relationship to keep me feeling loved. I think maybe I'm mostly worried about how things are really gonna change once baby gets here if we're already struggling to be like we used to during this pregnancy.

Then I feel guilty for feeling this way when I've had a great pregnancy with a healthy baby boy on the way! Maybe I'll just hide my feelings in these threads where my husband won't see how I'm really feeling....

I think a lot of men have a hard time with pregnancy sex because they are scared to "hurt" the baby.
    I personally find it very very weird to have sex and feel the baby moving at the same time. It kinda freaks me out a bit.
    Sex has been a struggle for my H and I through this pregnancy. (And we are newlyweds! We should be humping like rabbits!! Lol)
    I was so sick for the first 13 weeks that sex wasn't a choice. When I started feeling better sex just felt weird because I wasn't used to my changing body, and I've really had no sex drive all along. So it's sad, but I know eventually sex will be better

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    @lisap0924‌ I also find it weird when baby is kicking to think about sex. It makes me feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing! I think I'm mostly worried about becoming the stereotypical couple come parenthood that isn't as interested in each other anymore. I also have a tendency to over analyze :-/
  • Options
    gdamore11 said:

@lisap0924‌ I also find it weird when baby is kicking to think about sex. It makes me feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing! I think I'm mostly worried about becoming the stereotypical couple come parenthood that isn't as interested in each other anymore. I also have a tendency to over analyze :-/

I worry about that too. I know the baby will keep us very busy and it may not ever be the way it used to be, but I also know my H is dead sexy and my sex drive is bound to come back someday!! ;) LOL

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    Heartburn!!! Eff-I hate heartburn. Tums and milk don't always work.
  • Options
    How does one sleep on their side whilst propped up on pillows (to avoid heartburn)? Any ideas?
  • Options
    gdamore11 said:

Meeee. Toooo. I desperately miss frequent sex. Between trying to find a position that works with my belly and my fiancé trying not to think about our daughter in there and not to mention the added stress of selling our house and looking for a new one - ughhhh.
  • Options
    I have a strange achiness/almost cramp like feeling in my pelvic area- almost like I pulled a muscle right above my pelvic bone since last night. I have never felt it before. Do any of you experience this type if pain and chalk it up to RLP? I don't think it's BH's, because it hasn't really gone away at all. I thought maybe gas pain, but I pooped and it's still there. I don't know, I hate the big question marks of pregnancy!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Erika161‌ omg I feel you on the house thing too. We are also in the middle of trying to sell and buy before I get too far along to be able to move! Maybe we are just crazy for doing too much at once #-o
  • Options
    This week the heartburn has really amped up and I am now a miserable fire-breathing dragon. Zantac barely takes the edge off until I eat again, and then it comes back with a vengeance. It seems like everything triggers it too!

Also lower abdominal pain. It feels like my abs get really tight and they feel sore sometimes. I've been wondering if it's Braxton-Hicks but I have nothing to compare them to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"