Stay at Home Moms
Options

How many expecting SAHMs do we have?!?

2»

Re: How many expecting SAHMs do we have?!?

• Options
    EDD January 1 (Happy New Year! )
    I have a 9 year old son, 6 year old daughter, and 3 year old daughter (another son on the way)
    We went to Disney world in August for our baby moon. Very excited to meet this little guy and so is my husband and kids.
  • Options
    @newbxmama‌ so exciting, I bet you are looking forward to your U/S on Friday! @bridetobe9132013‌ good luck TTC!!! @gaftgirl‌ woo hoo a New Year baby, congrats!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mandymack Omg I am so excited. It feels like Friday is never gonna come. I am also busting and can't wait to share the news with the family. It seems like since I found out everyone has been in contact and I just want to share the news.
  • Options
    @bridetobe9132013‌ congrats on your DD! She and I share 5/20 bday!

Hi everyone! I'm new and wanted to check out this board since I will be a first-time and a SAHM!

EDD July, 5 and finally feeling pretty good :) it's such a relief! I'm looking forward to my first ultrasound and appt this upcoming week!
  • Options
    Welcome @mrsgeiser and congrats :) I have a June baby and really LOVED being outside on walks with the sunshine on my face those first few months when I was sleep-deprived.

• Options
    Thank you @mrsgeiser‌! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Estimated due date? June 14
    If this isn't your first, what's the age gap between your kids? I have a 3.5 year old, a 2 year old, and my youngest will be 1 in two weeks.
    How are you feeling? Finally starting to feel better. I have HG so the first tri has been awful!
    Anything you are looking forward to (shower, ultrasound, babymoon, etc.)? Honestly, the only thing I'm looking forward to is having the baby. I hate being pregnant.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you.  A frisco melt is a type of burger they serve at Steak n Shake ( a midwest fast food chain).  Two patties with American and Swiss cheese, french dressing, lettuce, tomato served on toasted sourdough.  

I <3 Steak n' Shake!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @willowprincess welcome and congrats and I hope the pregnancy part you aren't fond of goes by in a flash! ;)

• Options
    abookwormabookworm member
    edited December 2014
    Hi, new member to this site here. Just found out I'm pregnant on Thanksgiving!
    my age: 40 but will be 41 in 2 months, DH 38 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"