FFFC with a twist

2»

Re: FFFC with a twist

• Options
    wedding06 said:

ballygirl said:

wedding06 said:

@ballygirl #1 is true

Yes it is #1. I really thought #2 would be more believable.

I remember you with your H and it was clear you were in love with each other.
    Awwww :)

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @layali‌ You were way off base on this one. I used to hate when people tried to cheat off me in our history class. One time I was so pissed that so many people were looking at my test score. The teacher and I decided on an evil scheme. I made it super easy to cheat and did all the wrong answers, once everyone was done and tests turned in. The teacher said here now go ahead and do the test with the right answers. I'd say about 60% of the class got a failing grade.....Muahaha

Unfortunately I had a wild streak when I was about 16 and #stoleallthethings and benefitted from it. It was mostly things like steal me this cute pair of thongs that I can't ask my Mom to by me, or steal me condoms. One time I couldn't successfully steal this set of markers so I just paid them and lied about stealing them. I didn't want to hurt my "reputation".

It's one of the few things I regret doing as a teenager. I totes knew better and did it anyhow just because I could.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jennlin said:
    mancila60 said:
    You ladies are right. I don't like Friends never have and never will. You can't make me either!
    you prefer the kardashians over friends?

Yes. I have no clue why it just sucks me in. It's like my guilty pleasure show. All the crazies just draw me in like a train wreck and I have to see how it unfolds. I just can't help it.
  • Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited November 2014
    @Shedna‌ What can I say he was about the most awesome school teacher ever. Here's the deal. One day my teacher caught several people cheating off of me. Basically the guy next to me would show his friend and then share the answers to those around him. I was pretty much right center in the classroom. We sat in pairs and my partner was cheating. I didn't realize that people were cheating at first.

This teacher was also my Youth in Politics leader. He approached me after the group meeting and said that he felt that there was some major cheating going on, and he wanted to teach his students a lesson. So he told me to purposely mark the wrong answers on the test and then once everyone was done that I could retake it. I guess it was more of a weekly quiz you know T & F and multiple choice. He wanted to see who was cheating and who was not. He always graded rights away once we were done, and about 60% of the class did not do well. It was by no means a test that would have made them fail the class. I'm honestly not even sure if he used that in the grade book. It was more of a learning experience.

This is the same teacher that also made up a story about how we from now on would have to pay for every piece of paper that we used in school.
    He even had an official looking school note explaining it, that he passed out.

He gave some weird amour like 14 cents a sheet, and he let us sophomores do our thing. At 1st everyone was in shock, but then 1 student stood up and said it wasn't fair and before you knew if there was about 10 students who followed suit and wanted to start a petition.

One student got so infuriated that he was about to walk out of the classroom and go to the office to complain. That's when our teacher had to tell everyone to calm their tits and that this was just an exercise to show how leaders are born and how once there is a leader people will follow.

He was an amazing teacher even if his tactics sound odd to you. It doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

TLDR: simply put my teacher was awesome
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    NRyan55 said:
    huntjul said:

NRyan55 said:
    Once I killed a man

I lied when they asked my weight at the DMV
    @nryan55 you owe us a real one. give us something good to work with here!

I mean, so far in this FFFC there are girls with girls, hotel beds and petty things being stolen, all kinds of fraud, two different types of felonies committed and never brought to justice, several types of hard drugs being experimented with, jaws being broken...

And nryan lies about her weight at the DMV

The only decent part of the confession is the part where she drives away in a miniature car while screaming fuck the police.

Ugh!! Fine!

hmm....

I used to have shoplifting contests with my sister, where we could see how many things we could steal in an hour. Mostly underwear, cosmetics,  and jewelry.

I drove my 10th grade math teacher slightly insane by bringing a small toy that made popping noises into class. The entire class pretended they couldn't hear the noise and she was so mad that she threw a desk and then went home for the day.
    i vote the math teacher one, and i think you were inwardly rejoicing when she threw a desk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:
    @huntjul THEY ARE BOTH TRUE!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"