January 2015 Moms
Options

Friday Randoms!

2»

Re: Friday Randoms!

• Options

I give major props to working pregnant woman. I can't even stand to get dressed in the morning let alone get dressed, do your hair, put on makeup, commute to work, actually work, then come home. I am so dizzy, woozy, and emotional. This needs to be over!!

My job let's me work from home party of the time, which has been the best ever. I'm back to full time office at the end of November so I will be missing pajama days and emailing from bed until 10am.
  • Options

AlfiesMOM said:

Amanda Bynes just tweeted again. WHY are they letting her out of psychiatric hold?! (Or whatever she was in)

Ugh it's just so sad!
    Are you watching her tweets? I can not look away!
    Yes! It's like a car accident I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is every year in California...

Days before halloween: nice weather, sunshine, nice weather, nice weather.

On Halloween: all the RAIN!!!!

Poor trick or treaters! :(

The rain is supposed to hold off here until around 8 and usually people are either done or finishing up trick or treating. But it's not a school night so it may go later. I know rain on Halloween sucks but we neeeeeeeeeeed it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for 5pm on Friday!! I saw 99 clients this month. It's my best month ever and it's earning a bonus I'll receive during maternity leave. I'm happy but I'm also irrationally annoyed I couldn't make 100. I've seen 91 and 98 before, but just can't seem to break 100.

Also it's low 70s and beautiful here, bring on the Zoo Boo! Can't wait to see my little girl in her Halloween dress!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Arghhhhhhh! Channing Tatum is going to play Gambit in a X-men spinoff. This pisses me off. Gambit was my favorite character in X-Men and although Tatum might be fine to look at he cannot act.  

Sorry to nerd out on you guys again :)
    It was Taylor Kitsch who played Gambit in the Wolverine one right? I'd much prefer him over Tatum.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817‌ a bear?! YIKES! I think I would've peed my pants (not because of pregnancy pee probs).

@MusicFanatic‌ that sounds like a wonderful time. I love experiences that are heartwarming and humbling. I'm glad you had a good night!

@BookitBoo‌ I agree! I wouldn't have known about the Teal Pumpkin Project if it weren't for J15! I wasn't home this year to give out candy but I'm will be doing it in the future. It's such an awesome idea.

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"