April 2015 Moms
Options

is it that April is a boy's month?

Idk if it's just me but I was reading all the comments and it looks like theirs nothing but boys born in April. It makes me excited because I want a boy, having a girl will be great too! How much more longer do I have to wait I'm 14 week's, is it to soon?

Re: is it that April is a boy's month?

• Options
    i don't think the genitals are even fully formed until week 15, so if you mean finding out by u/s, then at 14 weeks it sounds unlikely.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    14 weeks is a bit early, unless you've had genetic blood testing done. As for April being a "boys" month, IDK how to answer that. Our poll on this board is just for fun and isn't a way to gauge if more boys or girls are born in April.

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am having an April girl.  I wouldn't go out and buy anything blue based on results of a poll here.  You still have a 50% chance of boy and 50% chance of girl.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

• Options
    Well I just glanced at it obviously that's why it was a question , you should look harder and you might see the ???? Lol
  • Options
    Shut up already your annoying go play with your cat lol
  • Options
    You have nothing better to do honey?
  • Options
     Swoon13 said:
    Science is hard, man.
    So is basic math/probability.

Also, "their" denotes possession (i.e., It's their house).  "There" refers to a place or position (i.e., There's nothing but boys born in April).  If you took any time at all to actually look at the comments you referenced in your original post, there have been quite a few posters who have mentioned they're having girls.

To answer your question: 14 weeks is incredibly early to accurately determine the sex.  As a pp mentioned, the genitals aren't fully formed until week 15.  
    Dating 3.14.04
    Engaged 3.13.10
    Married 6.25.11
    EDD 4.15.15

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    starshollowstarshollow member
    edited October 2014
    your is possessive (your cat)
    you're means you are (you're annoying)

and from your original post:
    theirs means belonging to them (that baby is theirs)
    there's is a contraction of there is (there's nothing but boys)

You're welcome.

ETA- going back and rereading, you actually meant there're (meaning there are, because you are referring to more than one boy).
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

• Options
    your is possessive (your cat)
    you're means you are (you're annoying)

and from your original post:
    theirs means belonging to them (that baby is theirs)
    there's is a contraction of there is (there's nothing but boys)

You're welcome.

I'm glad to see another person pained by major grammatical errors. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    You know, I wasn't feeling violent before. But now....

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Options
    Wow! I thought everyone was abnormally nice to this new OP. Just think if she stopped by a few days ago.
    I must admit I do like the idea of the name change @Swoon13‌
  • Options
    RIngReadyRIngReady member
    edited October 2014

Awesome Gif! I  actually snorted so loudly my coworker in the next room heard. 
    I almost hope the crazies never leave so we always have reason for great gifs like this. 
  • Options
    How do I delete this post anyone? \m/
  • Options
    I was born in April and I'm a girl too!! I guess some of you girls didn't understand my question, I was looking at a post and it look like their was more boys then girls! I really want a boy so it got me excited to see theirs a lot of boys! I wasn't trying to exclude the girls but I guess you girls just want to pick on ppl! Go ahead I'm not stopping you it actually makes you look stupid and childish!
  • Options
    Really? Ugh :-q and what does op mean?
  • Options
    I'm not scared this is just ignorant ppl on the network I don't know you so I don't live my life depending on your comments!
  • Options
    You make me laugh! Seriously
  • Options
    Then just stop arguing maybe? Really. Like, people are trying to give you assistance so maybe people won't be down your throat about such a silly question and you have to play miss badass over here. How would you ever expect to make friends and be a part of the community if you clearly don't care what anyone says?
  • Options
    How can I be friends with any of you when all you girls judge my comment! It's not like I said something very hurtful or either something dumb. I'm just a pregnant girl that was excited to share a comment. To be honest I never thought it was going to get like this! I wouldn't never ever post anything and now I have to defend myself I'm not going to let anyone try to put me down! Now I do believe in cyber bully, sad but true
  • Options
    Having a girl here. 
    Baby #1: EDD:  5/31/08   DD born sleeping due to severe preeclampsia at 22 weeks 1/26/08
    Baby #2: EDD:  4/28/09   DS#1
    Baby #3: EDD:  5/26/11   DS#2
    Baby #4  EDD:  4/1/2015 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"