February 2014 Moms
Options

Irregular or Regular

MissDemeanorMissDemeanor member
edited October 2014 in February 2014 Moms
After it was brought up in another discussion, I can't help but wonder who's lurking? I know we've done this before, but let's vote again

**The 4th option should be "I very rarely post"
F14 Siggy Challenge

Irregular or Regular 154 votes

I'm a Bump regular and proud of it!
27% 43 votes
I post occasionally, the regs should recognize my name
20% 31 votes
I was a regular, but I don't hang out as much as I used to
17% 27 votes
I very really post
14% 23 votes
I only lurk, and never post (s'plain yourselves people!)
19% 30 votes

Re: Irregular or Regular

• Options
    I feel like a regular. So that's what I voted.
    I kind of feel weird that strangers actually lurk the board after this long. Who also mentioned that? I think it was @Mevaroo‌.

Anyways, :-h lurkers. We know you're out there.
  • Options
    2 lurking votes, no explanations. In the 20 minutes since I posted this. I'm confused!!!
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the explanation @cynthi213

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Now I want to know who said they used to be a reg but aren't now and who isn't a reg but we should know their name.

• Options
    anji1820 said:

I used to be a regular (I think) but I don't have as much time now, so I post way less often than I used to. I read and lovetit all the time and post when I can. I can't keep up with the randoms and I think most of the regulars post there a lot.

Ditto! This exactly.
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    You know what amazes me, is how people can lurk but not lovetit things. I never thought much about it until the other day when I saw a strange avatar had lovetitted something I said. It was someone who had posted just a few times over a year or so. That was interesting.

• Options
    i was semiregular. then i couldnt keep up and would lurk occasionally. now im back and spend more time trying to keep up and be involved than i want to admit. like, first thing i do in the morning.  X_X

• Options

iwubrory said:

You know what amazes me, is how people can lurk but not lovetit things. I never thought much about it until the other day when I saw a strange avatar had lovetitted something I said. It was someone who had posted just a few times over a year or so. That was interesting.

They must have serious restraint. I can't help but love tit everything when I am reading!

Me either, I lovetit like crazy.

• Options
    I chose regular
  • Options
    iwubrory said:

I'm awful at lurking on other boards. I love tit all of the things. They probably check their notifications and think, "Who the fvck is this breadpudding chick? And why does she keep giving me love tits?"

Oh well. #teamlovetits
  • Options
    Used to be a regular...trying to keep it up again! I love tit when I can, and I'm trying to be more active!

• Options
    I've lurked forever - been on & off since early pregnancy. Tried to get in the swing of posting a couple of times but between full time work (I don't post from work because of tracking) & by the time I get the kids to bed the conversations are usually over. Plus it's a tight knit group & any time I started posting I'd feel like the random person butting in to the conversation (none of you made me feel that way, just personal). I stick around because you guys are generally open & honest & I don't have a whole lot of mom friends I relate to. It's very possible that I was the one who did the random Lovetit. I think I remember doing it once just don't know who to.
  • Options
    @irisheyez123‌ if it was you, I actually liked it. I don't remember what I said but I was all, "Awesome, that was such a funny/true/smart? Thing to say that I got a lurker to lovetit!"

It's the little things :)

• Options
    I voted for "I very rarely post". I bump and lurk often but don't post much. Busy with work and 2under2. I think the regulars put me in the dog house, but I still enjoy coming out to bump when I have time.

The polls are fine. The randoms are too long for me to get into. By the time I wake up and check, it's pages long already on west coast. I love HDBD and seeing all the cuties.

I just took DS for his 9 month checkup today. Can't believe how fast they're growing. I set up his 12 month appt too. Can't believe they're turning ONE soon. I'm looking forward to the holidays with baby's 1st thanksgiving and xmas.
  • Options
    Lol. To be honest, I didn't realize people could see who clicked on the Love tit button. When I saw your post on this thread I was a bit embarrassed just in case but I'm glad to hear you didn't get the "creepy rando liking my post" vibe if it was me
  • Options
    I'm a lurker!  Hello :)
    I used to be really active on TB with my older daughter's BMB but we moved over to FB and now I mostly hang out there.  I have a Feb 14 baby but most everyone from my Sept 11 group has second babies as well, plus it is less about worrying if my baby is on track and more about us being friends now.  I wander over here when I can't fall asleep and FB is dead (like now).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think I'm a regular....if not I'm definitely a regular lurker ;)
  • Options
    I voted regular that doesn't hang out much anymore. Life has been significantly more challenging as a working mom of two. This school year plus medical issues with the girls plus other crappy stuff equals no time for bumping. This will probably be my only post in F14 this week!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Options
    @RosiePeare‌ so nice to see you pop in! I've thought about you and hoped you were doing well! Hope your school year is going well and that life in general is good! Signed, Creepy internet stranger (I mean well, really!)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi @RosiePeare‌!

I definitely don't post as much as I used to, but I think at one point I might have been considered a reg? Life has just been beyond insane lately. I can't keep up with random and feel like I miss a lot of what's going on with people!
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    I'm not sure where id fall :) I joined the day of my BPF and was quite regular during pregnany. Issues with LO and returning to work took me off bump for a while and now I'm back and post occasionally/ read a lot. I like that many of you are going through the same things I am. So I wouldn't be a regular, but I do like hanging out!
    February Moms August Siggy Challege- Cats in Space- M-M-M-M-Meowwww

• Options

I've lurked forever - been on & off since early pregnancy. Tried to get in the swing of posting a couple of times but between full time work (I don't post from work because of tracking) & by the time I get the kids to bed the conversations are usually over. Plus it's a tight knit group & any time I started posting I'd feel like the random person butting in to the conversation (none of you made me feel that way, just personal). I stick around because you guys are generally open & honest & I don't have a whole lot of mom friends I relate to. It's very possible that I was the one who did the random Lovetit. I think I remember doing it once just don't know who to.

Same. I never got the hang of making a big profile. I'm limited in personal information that I can share because of H's job. But I love coming here and reading posts. It makes me feel normal, especially rants about ILs. I feel like by the time I get around to responding that what I'd like to say has been said.
  • Options
    iwubrory said:

It's nice to see some old familiar people popping up here.

This. I was looking through an old thread -- maybe from Jan? And it made me realize how many people don't hang out anymore.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I usually Bump from work (shhh), but have had too many days off (sick days, doctor appointment, surgeries, having to stay home with DS1 after surgery, dentist, and two fun days off) that when I AM at work, I'm too busy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"