March 2014 Moms
Options

Is the 'new' random thread broken now too?

Re: Is the 'new' random thread broken now too?

• Options

@BTBergstrom‌ that's so shitty! I'm sorry!

^^ that.
    I know the feeling.
  • Options
    babycaps said:

@BTBergstrom, SO shitty and very rude as well!!!  I'm so sorry!

@wisconsincheese12, I'm watching Parenthood right now.  OMG that stroller is ridiculous!!!! 

Also, the fact that the girls on the show said she had to get bumpers irks me. 
    Yah they have a lot of errors on the show often... When they show them riding in cars they never have seat belts, that bothers me lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm fevering, having crazy dreams & crying on the inside whenever my child wants to nurse. This is my first fever in years. I have forgotten how miserable this is!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO woke up at 3 am, and is still up screaming. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. On a plus side lo has now sttn for two nights! I didn't think she would tonight just cause we are in a different place but she did she's a rock star! Now hopefully we can adjust to the time change fairly easily
  • Options
    @CHPhotoMama‌ hopefully you got some sleep!!!

@NanaCook‌ ugh! I'm sorry, hope you feel bette ASAP!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I had a uO at 3 am when I was going bak to sleep after a motn wake up.... I didn't want to get my phone and write it so now I forgot it ;(
  • Options
    No joke @babycaps‌ Dh is a whiny baby because the clock says earlier than it is! The baby is adjusting fine it's the damn man child that apparently can't handle it
  • Options
    Idk what's up but she has only nirsed about half a time since she got up, she didn't want her oatmeal and peaches which she has some sort of solid everyday for breakfast and she's whiny!

Ugh!!!!! Nothing has been out of routine all day so pooh
    Just gave her some Tylenol....
  • Options
    I finally made DH get up with her and went back to bed. And of course he got her to sleep in 15 minutes. Jerks. /:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bennieangel‌ I'm attempting a nap. Baby is pillowed in on the bed, & I'm snuggled in watching Gilmore Girls. I just want to be asleep.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm so tired, but I'm trying to make myself write before I go to bed.  Writing one sentence counts, right?

Does it still count if technically I deleted another sentence and replaced it with this one?

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options

Im bored to pieces.

Me too.
  • Options

Someone introduced me to caramel apple filled twizzlers today, oh my goodness are they delicious!

Sounds good to me.

imageimage

• Options
    I just did a huge workout. Now I'm hungry. But what's the point of working out and then eating a late night snack?

Also Isla fell asleep at 430 tonight. I feel like I need to go to bed now since she will probably wake up soon.

imageimage

• Options
    Not only was I not able to keep J up a little later to compensate for daylight savings time, he fell asleep an hour normal than earlier. I have a feeling he'll be up for the day by 5am.
  • Options
    I'm so behind. But s/o the bat - a girl on my other BMB had a crazy experience when her kid was this age. She kept finding bees in the nursery. One day heard a weird noise and took her son out of his crib. Then the ceiling collapsed into her son's crib bc of a massive bee hive in the ceiling. She ended up being on a show on NatGeo.
  • Options
    FTR - my kids are doing great with the time change. Me not so much. I was wide awake at 4:30 today.
  • Options
    OH , I;m so behind .. HI :-h

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    LO is sleeping face down. Not just like on her belly with head turned.. Face perfectly squarely down into the mattress. I KNOW if they're strong enough to roll over they're string enough to move their head if they can't breathe. But geez I still worry!!

• Options

I love the good wife.

No spoilers I'm about 3 episodes behind!
  • Options
    @DisneyAddict1 this was my problem Friday.
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    @babycaps @yonglove316 LO had pretty much already dropped her 3rd nap, so with the addition of the time change I think we are going to try to move to a 2-3-4 schedule. I've read that by 6 months they may only need 2 naps anyway, but I'm not sure how she'll do going 3 hours without a nap. I'll see how it goes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    My lo has been on a two nap schedule for awhile now. Her naps are pretty long though at least one two hr nap. In the evenings she is up usually from 2 to 6 I get her from daycare at 3:30.
  • Options
    I want to go to the Mall of America!

@babycaps let me know how that Roomba works! I've been thinking about getting one.

My LO has a little cold. Stuffy/snotty nose at the same time. That plus the time change has made for terrible sleep the last few days.
  • Options
    Teething sleep is worse than newborn sleep. I haven't slept more than two hours straight (that's being generous) since Thursday night!

Nothing a Sugar Cookie Latte with 3 shots of espresso & almond milk won't help!
  • Options
    Can babies have an ear infection without a fever ? Maybe I should post this in the flame free dumb questions.. LO has screamed all day yesterday and fought sleep like crazy.. Shes been swatting at her left ear,, She's had a cough and a little runny nose ( not too bad ) . I took her temp it was 99.5. I don't know if its teething or ear infection. She has a drs apt tomorrow for her flu shot I guess I can get them to check it out tomorrow while I'm there..

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

@cruisegirl98 Right after a workout is the perfect time for a protein shake, or a few carbs!

@babycaps pm returned

I am taking my Grandma (lO's Great grandma) shopping this weekend,  My mother is coming along to help.  grandma can no longer walk so will be in a wheel chair.  I am looking forward to it.

Also LO's baby hunting boots came in. they are to stinking adorable!  will post a pict soon. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Home with a sick baby :(  He has a fever and is lethargic but had no other symptoms. We're heading to the pedi this afternoon.
  • Options
    Yay! @NewMomma8‌ that's awesome!

I'm hungry.

I want this now.
  • Options
    My child is addicted to the Gilmore Girls theme song. Every time it plays she whips her head around to watch & smile at the tv. image
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    NanaCook said:

My child is addicted to the Gilmore Girls theme song. Every time it plays she whips her head around to watch & smile at the tv. image

My wedding party walked down the aisle to that song.....
  • Options

FFTC: I don't know what the Gilmore girls theme song is.

FFTC: I've never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls.
  • Options
    Loving you the way I do
    I know were gonna make it through
    And I would go to the ends of the earth
    'Cause darlin, to me that's what you're worth
    Where you lead, I will follow
    Anywhere that you tell me to
    If you need, you need me to be with you
    I will follow where you lead
    If you're out on the road
    Feeling lonely and so cold
    All you have to do is call my name