March 2014 Moms
Options

Is the 'new' random thread broken now too?

I keep getting notifications that people have posted in the last few minutes, but the most recent post I see is an hour old.
(And I'm fairly certain I posted a comment I can't see either. b-(

Re: Is the 'new' random thread broken now too?

• Options

I think so. it says Rad&Co was the last person to post, but when I open it, the last comment is from Bunnyfungo an hour ago. 

Yup. That's what I see too. :(
    Things are going bonkers now.
    I need a nap. (Too bad my kids don't feel the same way)
  • Options
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ and all her threads are gone. There are no RNT threads going back several weeks (I don't have time to look for all of them).

Maybe that's why the drop in number of posts on The Randomest Thread??

Did she say goodbye? Did I miss something?? Has there been an oopsie? @bunnyfungo‌ @huskymomma94‌
    Can you provide any info?
    **if you know something and its a private matter, I understand that you can't share
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As far as I know it's just TB being TB.

Thanks for the reply.
    Strange things these days. b-(
  • Options
    I think its broken .... Maybe we should start a new one everyday .. BUT then it wont be buried deep within all the other threads. Decisions decisions...

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I was wondering if I had completely lost it!  I got a notification and then couldn't find the thread at all.
  • Options
    Can I drop my random here? I have TWO more UOs for Thursday. (Don't get too excited...they're not that interesting. I'm just excited because I have so many).
    I will do my best to remind you on Thursday, but by Thursday I will probably forget who I was supposed to remind, so just remember that what it is that you have to share, and if I post that I'm reminding someone, hopefully you will remember that it's you, as well as WHAT it is you're supposed to share.  mmmmk?
  • Options
    tsmith312 said:

I think its broken .... Maybe we should start a new one everyday .. BUT then it wont be buried deep within all the other threads. Decisions decisions...

New everyday would be intense because the old ones wouldn't die at midnight
  • Options

tsmith312 said:

New everyday would be intense because the old ones wouldn't die at midnight
    Daily is too much.
    Why not just morph the RNT into our new random?

Post of
    Quirky
    Random
    Shit

(PQRS). Lol.
  • Options
    Shall the everyday random thread have a specific name ?

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• Options
    No way I can keep up on a daily random. The thread won't die from the day before.
  • Options

Gee, I wonder what that PM was about ;)

About ducks and dirty water.
  • Options
    FFTC: DH and i have ate half the Halloween candy !

• Options
    @LakeCountryGal‌ that's so wrong!! I feel so bad for her BF to be put through such a crazy (and public) emotional humiliation!
  • Options
    twaffle5 said:
    Look at you two, @lovethatdirtywater‌ and @bunnyfungo‌, trying to bring your parenting ways over to our humble board. I say if you are going to do it, do it right and import the drinking thread!!!!
    THIS !

• Options
    Does anyone else have a Debbie Downer is their office... I'm literally going to go crazy...

• Options
    Does anyone else have a Debbie Downer is their office... I'm literally going to go crazy...
    Does Debbie Dumber Than a Box of Rocks count?
    HAHAHAHA YUP that counts too...
    =))

• Options

You know what I find gets annoying? When someone has the capabilities to text and knows how to text, yet calls me when every thought they want to share pops into their head. I HATE talking on the phone all the time!

I have always hated talking in the phone.
    Unfortunately, about 40% of my job is by phone.
    My family and friends don't call much and I'm okay with that. :D
  • Options
    Friends should never get their friends a job at the same place .. I'm literally cought in some dramz because 2 of the girls I work with are BFFs and are pissed at each other ! #awkwardsilence

• Options
    @Jt7dreamz‌ idk if you check here first or if you check fb but I pm'd you there. Waiting to place an order ;)
  • Options
    tsmith312 said:

I've had terrible heart burn the past few days... Am I pregnant ? haha

I've had earth shattering cramps ok & off for the past 2 weeks & my period was due on Sunday. Let's not get our hopes up together!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also, nothing like your neighbor texting you asking if there's an extra deer head in your yard, since her husband left his out & she has seen our dog in their yard, and now the deer head is missing. X_X #redneckproblems
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    NanaCook said:
    Also, nothing like your neighbor texting you asking if there's an extra deer head in your yard, since her husband left his out & she has seen our dog in their yard, and now the deer head is missing. X_X #redneckproblems
    OH NO.. I don't know how I would react to that one ...
    :-O

• Options
    NanaCook said:
    I've had terrible heart burn the past few days... Am I pregnant ? haha
    I've had earth shattering cramps ok & off for the past 2 weeks & my period was due on Sunday. Let's not get our hopes up together!
    We could be on the same BMB again !! I doubt this is my month.. Wishful thinking .

• Options
    Major carbon monoxide exposure at work from a faulty fire place. We have to stay because the gas company ventilated our offices, but now I'm worried about exposure. At least the doctor said that if I were to get CO poisoning, it could not be passed on thru breast milk.

This reminds me of the gas leak at my apartment when I was 8 months pregnant. That was a fiasco!
  • Options
    Major carbon monoxide exposure at work from a faulty fire place. We have to stay because the gas company ventilated our offices, but now I'm worried about exposure. At least the doctor said that if I were to get CO poisoning, it could not be passed on thru breast milk. This reminds me of the gas leak at my apartment when I was 8 months pregnant. That was a fiasco!
    Sounds like a good excuse to slip out of work early !

• Options
    I have a UO for tomorrow ... Someone remind me !

• Options
    I went for a walk with LO today in my town square. And a lady from the "health" store was outside and chased me down asking me to try a shake or any of their products. When I politely declined, she goes, "Don't you want to lose that baby weight??"
    A. I have the lost the weight. Thanks for making me feel like my baseline isn't good enough.
    And B. Hello!?! Who says that to someone???
    I told her that was an awfully rude comment and made me feel bad about myself but I'm still fuming.

• Options
    NanaCook said:
    My redneck problem is to not open my freezers,  I have 2 deer heads and 2 turkeys in there right now...  I do some taxidermy on the side ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tsmith312 said:

I'll try to remember to page you when I page @lovethatdirtywater‌
    (Is that who I'm supposed to page ? :-/ )
  • Options
    @tsmith312‌ she was SUPER nice & was like, I'm not sure it's him, but I'd appreciate if you could check your yard.

NanaCook said:

My redneck problem is to not open my freezers,  I have 2 deer heads and 2 turkeys in there right now...  I do some taxidermy on the side ;)

I love it!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

@farmboyswife I see you're taking over the SAHM board as well. Being #1 on this board wasn't enough? ;) 

I wasn't going to mention it.
    She seems like the one in change over there. She rules with an iron chinchilla. ;)
  • Options
    tsmith312 said:

Write it in your phone that's what I do
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    M is asleep. In her crib. For the first time.

I can't decide if I am thrilled that it wasn't hard to break our sleepy snuggle bedtime habit or if I'm heartbroken that she went down so easily without me.

I may have a UO tomorrow if she STTN for the first time :-SS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"