Pregnant after IF
Options

~~~First Tri Check-In!! 10/27~~~

2»

Re: ~~~First Tri Check-In!! 10/27~~~

• Options
    @Desertrose27 - Yeah, I have tried the sprays they help the ones right there at the nose, keeps the stuff flowing which is the main thing. I'm leery of the neti pots, I am already prone to nose bleeds and the salt freaks me out a little. But so far nothing has helped relieve the swelling in all those sinuses in the forehead areas. Hot showers, a warm humidifier, both sometimes with those vick vapor thingies, do help but are only temporary. I'll muddle through, so far I only have 1 nostril occasionally blocked when I sleep which means switching sides. Later it will mean getting up because you're not supposed to lay on your right side. I just have to watch my exposure to things I'm allergic too cause that's what causes my asthma to flare. My allergies were just allowed to run free reign for so long that they got really bad, but it's still nothing like what you deal with. 
    *bfp mentioned*
    Me: 38. Diagnosed PCOs 09, took 'em long enough. Low Thyroid 13.
    SO: 41. Diabetic. We are not married yet in the legal sense. 
    Together since Feb 09. TTC since Jan 11.
    6 Clomid cycles. Mostly BFN one BFP but chemical Aug 12.
    IUI #1-3 Menopur and Ovidrel BFN. 
    IUI #4 Gonal-F and Ovidrel BFN.
    IUI #5 Gonal-F and Ovidrel BFP 9/15 
    Maternit21 all clear and a boy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wait, why aren't we allowed to lay on our sides?

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 40, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, low ovarian reserve

DH: 42, bi-lateral varicocele (corrected in Dec 2013)

2008 Married

2009 Started TTC #1

2012 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, Clomid

BFP ended in MC 

2013 3 rounds of Clomid

Hormone studies/ultrasound, SIS, polyp and bicornuate uterus removed

DH varicocelectomy

2014 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, SIS, removed 2nd polyp

IVF #1- retrieved 17, 3 mature for 2 day transfer, BFN

IVF #2- September…our last chance….. retrieved 22, 6 mature blasts, 2 embies transferred, BFP (300 beta) on Oct 1st, Beta #2 675 Oct 3rd, Beta #3 2,484

EDD Twins 06/09/2015

1/30/2015 PPROM at 21 weeks, 3 days. Hospital bed rest to let these sweet peas cook. Holding on for 34 weeks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starlightgator - We aren't supposed to lay on our right sides because of the arteries that run to the uterus. Later when the baby is bigger and pushing stuff about the artery can be squished and provide less blood flow to the area when your laying on your right side. So, it's recommended that you lay on your left side. They say the sooner you train yourself, the better. My doctor just said when you wake on the right just shift back to the left because you can do it unconsciously in the middle of the night. I imagine later in preganncy shifting will become a chore anyways.  
    *bfp mentioned*
    Me: 38. Diagnosed PCOs 09, took 'em long enough. Low Thyroid 13.
    SO: 41. Diabetic. We are not married yet in the legal sense. 
    Together since Feb 09. TTC since Jan 11.
    6 Clomid cycles. Mostly BFN one BFP but chemical Aug 12.
    IUI #1-3 Menopur and Ovidrel BFN. 
    IUI #4 Gonal-F and Ovidrel BFN.
    IUI #5 Gonal-F and Ovidrel BFP 9/15 
    Maternit21 all clear and a boy!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"