February 2015 Moms
Options

it's not Hawaii but we still like morning SPAM

Who's exhausted because a toddler wouldn't let them sleep and they were up talking numbers last night?

Me!
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: it's not Hawaii but we still like morning SPAM

• Options
    Just caught up with the late night ladies board and participated in sugah's clicks poll. Bummed I missed it last night. In bed by 8pm on a Friday night! Ugh, I hate having a cold.

Happy Saturday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have to go back to Austin today & I don't want to!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was hoping to escape restlessness for a few more wells but no such luck. A cousin tried calling me several times last night after 11 pm even though I've told her not to call after 9 several times, DH snored all night, I couldn't sleep and my mom got in touch with me because she spent 24 hours looking for my brother only to get a call from the local jail. No sleep thanks to the weird dreams that came from all of that. DS woke up an hour early starving because he had been boycotting dinner. Rough night but hopefully I can get some class work done today.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jennjilljojennjilljo member
    edited October 2014
    @mommadozer‌ I was in bed by 8 too but it didn't do me any good.
  • Options

I was hoping to escape restlessness for a few more wells but no such luck. A cousin tried calling me several times last night after 11 pm even though I've told her not to call after 9 several times, DH snored all night, I couldn't sleep and my mom got in touch with me because she spent 24 hours looking for my brother only to get a call from the local jail. No sleep thanks to the weird dreams that came from all of that. DS woke up an hour early starving because he had been boycotting dinner. Rough night but hopefully I can get some class work done today.

Ugh. Rough night! Who calls after 11!?!?!?
  • Options
    I missed last night's fun because my husband and I were too busy laughing over Rock N' Roll Baby Lullaby Ensemble's Totally 80s collection. We previewed all six albums and decided we'd get most of them.

I can't tell if it's 80s nostalgia or impending parenthood at work.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    I'm in bed by 8 pm every night!!

I'm going to my SIL's parents house a couple hours away to bring them freezer meals. Her mom is on her 4th time with cancer, and they are out of options. So her dad can't cook well, trying to take care of her, so we are bringing meals. I know it's hard for my SIL. She isn't close with her mom, but I still don't know what to say to her, because she won't talk about it. I figured things like this show her that I am here for her.

Then if I'm back in time, Halloween party.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DD woke up a bit early and her room smelled funny--pull up full of diarrhea, yuck. She was in good spirits and loved having a bath! Normally I could give her a sippy of milk and then she'd sleep in... Not in the cards today!!

We had our cereal and she's cuddling me now watching Sesame Street. It's the Jimmy Fallon wild nature survivor guy one, lol.

Good morning viper moms!!
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ that doesn't sound like any fun. I'm sorry that your night was awful. Hopefully you'll be able to squeeze a nap in. We have a house phone for emergency only and no one ever calls it. If they do I know it's not with good news.
    Today I have to go to a bridal shower I really don't wanna go to and I'll watch DH clean the nursery out because I am not supposed to do much. Other than that here's to hoping for a relaxing weekend!
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Football all day! And now maybe the salted caramel hot chocolate that was mentioned above. Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    boxerrrmama85boxerrrmama85 member
    edited October 2014
    Good morning ladies-- work is really
    Interfering with my bumping lately! My husband put together all of baby P.'s furniture last night! Having a crib in our house is still surreal!
    Sounds like sleep is becoming a distant memory for many of us. My husband decided to stay after work have beers with the guys. I woke up needing to pee and realized that he wasn't home nearly an hour and a half after he should have been-- so I instantly went into panic mode. When he finally got home 3:00am (!!!!!!) I was wide awake and giving him a piece of my pregnant mind! As I was about to fall asleep baby P decided that it was gymnastics time and was doing all
    sorts of flips and turns-- and Ofcourse the dogs thought that 7:30 would be a fine time to demand to go outside... Ugh-- here is to a better night tonight!

ETA: baby gymnastics are always welcome and I don't mind being kept
    up because of that :)

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited October 2014
    I asked MH which crib bedding does he like. So from my post last week I'm having such a hard time on deciding. He told me he likes the coral and aqua..many times. I loved it too but just realized I like the pink/sage green tiny bit better. He really wants his choice so I guess I'm done. I will need all your decorating skills soon! Oh but the pink is soo pretty! I've got issues.. Well not all of the swatches on the pink will show up since most was on the bumper.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

Who's exhausted because a toddler wouldn't let them sleep and they were up talking numbers last night?

Me!

My 2 year old wouldn't let me sleep last night either. Kept asking for his big boy bed which we went to look at yesterday but didn't buy because we needed a truck.

• Options
    BeckyP005 said:
    I asked MH which crib bedding does he like. So from my post last week I'm having such a hard time on deciding. He told me he likes the coral and aqua..many times. I loved it too but just realized I like the pink/sage green tiny bit better. He really wants his choice so I guess I'm done. I will need all your decorating skills soon! Oh but the pink is soo pretty! I've got issues.. Well not all of the swatches on the pink will show up since most was on the bumper.
    You can't go wrong with either, so I think it's great that you are letting him make the final decision.  We do a lot of that in our house. I get to narrow things down to a few options and then he gets to pick the final.  That way he gets to feel involved.  The coral is AWESOME, and if you want to pull in the softer coral in the bedskirt, that would work too!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yay! @krendel‌ sounds like he's more than making up for it.

<3 I hope your day is as amazing as you are! @ckimberley14‌

@lizzybean‌ haircut at magic kingdom? Whaaat?
  • Options
    @foxslaw I wonder how much that costs? Haahaa. E will be in heaven though I'm sure.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    lizzybean said:
    @jennjilljoite that is crazy her calling so late!! Grrr I would've been so pissed!

@ckimberley14 I was thinking about you last night, wondering what time the girls got to bed. I hate when they have late bedtimes and then wake up at the same damn time!!!

Ella got up at 7:35, which actually felt like a sleep-in. Sigh that's pathetic.

DH didn't get home until after 11:30 last night, then went back to work at 8:30 this morning. Sad :(

All I can say is he BETTER be home by 2:30 because we are going to Magic Kingdom for Ella's haircut. If he is late he will really be in the doghouse....

Haha, thanks! Yeah it's pretty sad that any time after 6:30 is considered sleeping in for us now. I'm seriously dreading Daylight Savings! Sorry DH was home so late and then had to go back so early. :( I hope for his sake he's on time for Ella's haircut! Have fun!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    krendel said:
    @lizzybean I've been to magic kingdom like 50 times and never knew you could get your hair cut there.
    I never would have known either! I have made some friends here that work for Disney and have given me all of these interesting, lesser-known tidbits.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    krendel said:
    @foxslaw sorry you have to go back to Austin. Have a safe trip. @jennjilljoite‌ wow what a crazy night! Is your brother ok? DH went out fishing and mudding with some friends. Woke up at 2am to him stomping the mud off his boots in the hallway! I was so mad. He's cleaning it up and making me breakfast now. :)
    I hope he's making you a huuuuge yummy breakfast! That would have made me mad, too! What happened to your avatar? I noticed it went generic last night.
  • Options
    @krendel‌ he's fine. He got drunk and wandered town (again). This time he had his gun on him so he's required to see a mental health professional and get evaluated. Hell finally get his PTSD diagnosed and treated.
  • Options
    Well, halfway home from super fast trip to see my brother for his bday. I'm a little sad, since I rarely get to see them more than once a year and it was such a flash, but I'm also looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and seeing my boys (not in that order).

And in other news, I'm gonna pick up Publix subs for me and DH on my way home!! The triangle's first one just opened in Cary!! Mmmmm Publix subs...

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Options
    MaryS001 said:
    Well, halfway home from super fast trip to see my brother for his bday. I'm a little sad, since I rarely get to see them more than once a year and it was such a flash, but I'm also looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and seeing my boys (not in that order). And in other news, I'm gonna pick up Publix subs for me and DH on my way home!! The triangle's first one just opened in Cary!! Mmmmm Publix subs...
    I didn't know you were in NC as well.  I've never had a Publix sub before.  Maybe I should go check it out.  What do you recommend?  I'm obsessed with BLTs and tuna subs, but have been laying off the tuna since getting pregnant.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet our darling daughter, Abigail Elizabeth
    BFP#1: 12/14/13, EDD: 8/22/14, mmc@5wks, miso: 1/14/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, EDD: 2/14/15

• Options
    MaryS001 said:
    Well, halfway home from super fast trip to see my brother for his bday. I'm a little sad, since I rarely get to see them more than once a year and it was such a flash, but I'm also looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and seeing my boys (not in that order). And in other news, I'm gonna pick up Publix subs for me and DH on my way home!! The triangle's first one just opened in Cary!! Mmmmm Publix subs...
    I didn't know you were in NC as well.  I've never had a Publix sub before.  Maybe I should go check it out.  What do you recommend?  I'm obsessed with BLTs and tuna subs, but have been laying off the tuna since getting pregnant. 

****stuck in the damn box*****

Publix subs are the best!! I love the chicken salad, it's my fave :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    I think I know where DH is picking up lunch now =)  Chicken salad sub sounds deeeeelicious.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet our darling daughter, Abigail Elizabeth
    BFP#1: 12/14/13, EDD: 8/22/14, mmc@5wks, miso: 1/14/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, EDD: 2/14/15

• Options
    kefttsc said:
    lizzybean said:
    krendel said:
    @lizzybean I've been to magic kingdom like 50 times and never knew you could get your hair cut there.
    I never would have known either! I have made some friends here that work for Disney and have given me all of these interesting, lesser-known tidbits.
    Is 8 hours too far for me to drive for the twins' first haircuts?  This would be amazing!

***damn you quote box!!!*****

Absolutely not! :D By that time Ella will be like, 4 years old (what!!?!) and could show all the little ones the ropes of Disney! :D

Anniversary
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ oh my, your night sounds awful. :( ugh, no fun. I'm kinda glad that we don't have a land line at our house. I would always freak out when the phone would ring late or in the middle of the night. iPhones let you set a do not disturb setting where you get no notifications. It is a blessing. DH loves to participate in group texts and some of his friends would text late into the night keeping us up. I threatened to throw his phone down to the first floor if he did not use do not use that function. Best decision ever!
    OMG, do not disturb is my FAVORITE. I've lived three timezones behind my parents for over 16 years now, and they still don't quiiiiiite understand how the conversion works, so I get lots of texts from my mom right at 6am or 5:30am (my alarm is set for 6:30am, so a 6am surprise wakeup is THE WORST). Not replying to them till I've woken up on my own terms... much better for everyone!
    --- Jan Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives ---

• Options
    lizzybean said:
    kefttsc said:
    lizzybean said:
    krendel said:
    Is 8 hours too far for me to drive for the twins' first haircuts?  This would be amazing!

***damn you quote box!!!*****

Absolutely not! :D By that time Ella will be like, 4 years old (what!!?!) and could show all the little ones the ropes of Disney! :D
    Woohoo!!! And we have a friend that gives us free hoppers, so it would be relatively inexpensive for all of us!  It's a date!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @DronkeyGal‌ yup, Durham! And everything is good, Publix-sub-wise!!! DH likes the buffalo chicken sub, I'm kind of a plain Jane and usually do the turkey and cheese, but sometimes I go for an Italian. You seriously can't go wrong. It's the one thing I miss most about Florida!!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Options
    Good Morning! ! I have to go get Halloween candy before it runs out but dont trust myself with it (even before pregnant) :\">
  • Options

Morning ladies! DS woke up screaming at 5am. It's a little early for him, as he usually sleeps till 5:30. Yes I know you are all super jealous of my early riser. Anyway, not sure where the screaming comes into play. He wakes up miserable. Hey kid maybe if you slept longer, you wouldn't be so miserable.

I am working some OverTIme today for extra cash. DH will have DS all day.

@lizzybean Can't wait to see Ella's new hair!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Baby is the size of a grapefruit today. A alien sized, hybrid grapefruit, almost 12" in size.

Oh and I had to try and break into my own bakery today. Our delivery guy, sent his nephew to do our deliveries this am. He dropped our gate super fast without guiding it down manually and it came off the wheel. I tried to squeeze under the gate and wiggle my way in to grab the basement key to get a ladder but my belly is too big. So I push a tall fliplid trash can over and had one of my employees spot me and fed the chain back onto the wheel. Not the safest, but it worked. I'm gonna put the spare basement key back on my keychain. Ugh silly morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"