Cloth Diapering
Options

*****Would You Rather...*****

2»

Re: *****Would You Rather...*****

• Options
    Mandmeesh said:

nevertune said:

I tried the looks over brains thing once. Didn't work out for me so well. After that I found intelligence highly attractive, so I have no idea what other people really think of how my husband looks. He's super dreamy to me, though!

Ok that's bull. Even if you are attracted to smarts alone, you know if he's hot or not. It's not like you can be blinded by brains.

My personal preference on what makes a guy "hot" is completely different from others. There is no way I married my DH for looks! He's not your typical "hot", but he is muscular and well kept. Brains were a big deciding factor. Eventually looks will fade, so I went with someone who could become sucessful.

Right? I was totally after my husband for his money too.

Successful doesn't always have to be money related. I mean someone who wasn't going to spend their life on the couch, who will work hard for what they earn and teach my kids that working hard is more satisfying than being given everything (whether it's through given wealth or welfare).

Sure. Because you can't be an attractive person and have a good work ethic. And those dumb people are all really lazy too. Sure that's what you meant.

Of course not! It means I went for the guys in the harder classes, who spoke with a greater vocabulary, and who acted like there was a life after college. 

Most people I went to college with were assholes.

I'm having a hard time with this. A greater vocabulary? I sense so much judgment and stereotyping here....it's hurting my brain

There's a reason why you date around. It's not like I married the first guy I met. I'm not sure how y'all met your men, nor is it any of my business how you chose, but I had my list of criteria that I wanted my husband to have. Good looks was very low on that list. It was my personal preference. I did date a few guys that made me add to my list or "requirements"
  • Options
    I had a list. I needed brains AND looks. And a really big penis.

And the Benjamins.

+1
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have very low self-esteem, and I don't like competition so I went the opposite way. I picked the dumbest chump I could find under the ugly tree.

Oh gosh. This reminded me of a mom I met once. She asked me if her son's learning problems could be inherited from his dad who was "completely ignorant." Based on the rest of what she said, I think she meant illiterate, but it was still pretty sad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"