March 2015 Moms
Options

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday (random)

Re: It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday (random)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited October 2014
    So ya after hearing all of that about Mama June as soon as i get to my computer I'm gonna take it off my siggy. I just don't agree with that. That's sad and just wrong.

Eta: so i Googled it. If anyone wants to read about it here it is https://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/honey-boo-boo-mama-june-dating-sex-offender-reprot-article-1.1984415

Ugh it's just sad :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll be sure and report back anything cool/unique that I learn. 
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Our halloween party is tonight. I slept like shit because I got my flu shot and my left arm is killing me and that's the side I usually sleep on. I've got like 30 errands to run and no energy. Wish me luck. I might go have a sugar cookie for breakfast.

I woke up sore from my flu shot this morning, too. I forget how much they hurt the day after!
  • Options
    Good morning (here, at least) ladies!

I slept like shit last night. I woke up 2 or 3 times and had to pee or roll over or change positions. I am now exhausted. I also feel like shit today. There's a very good possibility I will go home if I don't start feeling better.

To top things off, I think I am getting sick. I've been coughing for a few days, but today when I started coughing I could actually taste the "sick" (if that makes any sense at all) and I was able to get some crud up. Just what I need.

Anyway, congrats to everyone's awesome appointments! I hope you all have a great day!
  • Options
    suzyq0525 said:
    I'm going to Asheville this weekend! I've never been but I'm soo excited. H works full time and is in grad school full time so I'm looking forward to spending time with him.
    Yay I am excited for you. I was there last weekend and it is basically peak foliage color so it's gorgeous right now! Let me know if you need any food recommendations or ideas. I will throw one at ya though because this time of year it is not to be missed if you are nearby. We went to a beautiful spot for lunch last Saturday at the Omni Grove Park Inn - the Sunset Terrace. A little pricey but good food and AMAZING view....Plus you can park for 3 hours at the resort and walk all around and it is quite beautiful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options

@chaysefaith‌ how are you feeling today? I was worried about you last night.

Right now I'm laying in bed trying to sleep. It's not happening. I have a Tupper water thing full if "Christmas crack" and it is calling my name. So is the pasta and cheese and just about everything else in my kitchen.

Lol what is Christmas crack? I read the whole thread so if it was mentioned I must have missed it
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    @chaysefaith‌ how are you feeling today? I was worried about you last night. Right now I'm laying in bed trying to sleep. It's not happening. I have a Tupper water thing full if "Christmas crack" and it is calling my name. So is the pasta and cheese and just about everything else in my kitchen.
    I'm ok.  I'm still super bummed.  I just know what she and her husband are going through and it breaks my heart, but all reminds me of what we went through.
  • Options
    I found out today that my little boy may have too much fluid in his brain. The measurements were high normal to low abnormal. I would say the dr is concerned, but not yet worried. I have to go in for an MRI early next week. I'm trying to stay calm. Work is not really going to happen the rest of the afternoon - which isn't good - but I'm pretty teary. The dr said I didn't do anything to cause it and that there is nothing I can do to fix it.

He looks great, otherwise. He is 1 lb 3 oz so far and he is measuring between 22 and 23 weeks.

I'm trying to focus on the happy - that everything else looks great. But it's a struggle. We had planned to really finalize our registry this weekend - but I don't think I can right now. Chances are everything will be fine - I'm just still a bit scared.

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats on positive A/S scans, and wow, lots of boys!

Getting holiday photos done today, and I'm worried that I wont be able to find stuff that fits.  Forgot about  checking that before we scheduled them.  Oops.  And now for a shopping trip.
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Skrittens‌ sending warm thoughts your way that everything is going to be ok.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @{{hugs}} @Skrittens‌ sorry about the wait and worry. Hoping for positive news at follow-up appointments.

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options
    Oh @skrittens I'm so sorry you're dealing with this waiting game now.  FX everything is ok.  ((hugs))
  • Options
    @Skrittens‌ so many hugs and t&p's for you! Hopefully you will get good news, I hate the waiting game
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options

@citybee Have fun on vaca!

@chunkymonkeylvr Notepad and copy&paste are my friends. Also, yes, I'm not really feeling anything I'd constitute as "kicking" at 21 wks (FTM). I feel little flutters and burbles in there and at one point DH and I were sitting on the couch after my ultrasound where the tech was tapping me with the wand to get the baby to move around so he was poking me and I definitely felt a shift away from the poking, but that's about it. I'm impatiently waiting over here for definite movement.

Thinking happy sticky baby thoughts for your friend @happymamax2.

Major (hugs) @skrittens

3:30 cannot come soon enough. I didn't even want to get out of bed and come to work today and now I cannot wait to leave. Le sigh, I just want to be in bed with an ice pack on my eyeball. I've felt a migraine coming on all day :/

BabyFruit Ticker

"Serious is only something you have to be until you can be silly again."
  • Options

suzyq0525 said:

I'm going to Asheville this weekend! I've never been but I'm soo excited. H works full time and is in grad school full time so I'm looking forward to spending time with him.

Yay I am excited for you. I was there last weekend and it is basically peak foliage color so it's gorgeous right now! Let me know if you need any food recommendations or ideas. I will throw one at ya though because this time of year it is not to be missed if you are nearby. We went to a beautiful spot for lunch last Saturday at the Omni Grove Park Inn - the Sunset Terrace. A little pricey but good food and AMAZING view....Plus you can park for 3 hours at the resort and walk all around and it is quite beautiful. 

We will have to check that out! Thanks :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @Skrittens Fx that it is nothing major and it resolves itself quickly! Hugs lady.
  • Options
    Looks heavenly, I love that it's called Christmas crack lol
  • Options
    @skrittens - sending positive thoughts your way that everything is fine!!

@FrecklesInside‌ @earthian @darbie914 thanks for the kind words. I'm also glad to know this is normal to feel this way.

@jcar2 - just wanted to say we're car seat twins, I found that funny. I used that same combo for DD and will for LO.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @skrittens Hugs for you! Fx that everything resolves itself.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have an appt to go back for another a/s to look at the heart because one of his chambers has a mark on it. I have to admit, Ive felt pretty stress-free about this pregnancy. But man did my gut drop when I got that phone call, I now understand the anxiety some of you have been feeling! I go back the 28th, why isnt that like....tomorrow?? Gah!
  • Options
    Big hugs and good thoughts, @skrittens.

I should be working, but I'm sitting here planning a Fall-themed engagement party and our first Hanukkah party. Trying to decide if my white tree filled with blue and silver ornaments would be too much, or make our mostly Christian party guests feel more comfortable? I've had the tree for four years, but haven't decided whether to keep it or not. I was raised Catholic and DH is Jewish; before we got married this year we decided to have a Jewish household. Maybe one or two last years with the tree before kiddo is old enough to get it will get it out of my system?
  • Options
    @Skrittens I'm so sorry you got less than great news and have to wait for answers. Sending vibes everything turns out okay.

MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Chunkymonkeylvr‌ I have to work tomorrow night. So maybe next weekend lol. @Skrittens‌, I'm sorry your in this waiting period. T&p that everything is fine.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Skrittens said:

My hospital plays a lullaby on the PA system when a baby is born. I just heard it and lost it. Tears and all right here in the waiting room. I am almost about to ugly cry.

Im about to ugly cry from all the way over here!
  • Options
    Thinking of you @Skrittens‌ !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"