October 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Randoms

Holy shit. 4:32am PST and no randoms thread yet? We have some tired lady's today.

image         image

Re: Friday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in labor!!!!

Nope. No I'm not. At all.

I got so excited for you then! I'm not either.
    Are you going to be able to get your pedicure? I'm sure you mentioned getting one.
    That's the plan! Hoping I can get one after I drop the little off at preschool.

image         image

• Options
    Everyone having pedis today- enjoy them!! Aren't there some pressure points in the foot/ankle that can get things going? Im sure ive read that before!
  • Options

Confession: I've never gotten a pedicure.

@windwithfingers‌ once DS is a little older and you need to get out without a baby...get one! I love them so much. Plus the one I got while 38 weeks pregnant was pretty much the most amazing feeling ever. Loved getting my swollen limbs massaged!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My ILs want to come visit because they think I'm bored (not in the mood for company)  

I'm not bored, I'm trying to figure out how to encourage this LO to come out already!

• Options

My ILs want to come visit because they think I'm bored (not in the mood for company)  

I'm not bored, I'm trying to figure out how to encourage this LO to come out already!
    Oh man...I hope they stay away! I have gotten so grumpy at the end of this pregnancy I don't think I could handle an inlaw visit right now!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ds1's fever finally broke. Been fighting a 102-103 fever for 3 days. Thankfully Tylenol and a bath brought it down every time. So glad I won't have to take him in today! Keeping my fingers crossed.

@pnwlover12‌ - I was so excited for you!! Sending good labor vibes to all you ladies.

My husband doesn't want me to have this baby till next Thursday. Um... Ok? I'll work in that even though I feel like crap every day?
  • Options
    I consider it a win that it's 7:45 and the ransoms thread is only one page.

Up most of the night with uncomfortable contractions. Now I have a headache and a doctor appt this morning that I know is only going to leave me disappointed at no progress whatsoever. :-<
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Cantisa said:

Why is it that my lazy boob is the one that DOESN'T hurt?!?!? IS THIS A FORM OF TORTURE? Because I wouldn't mind feeding only on that side, except, oh wait it has barely an ounce whereas the overachiever boob has a gaping wound and 3 oz. UGHHHH. 

We are the same person. Overachiever boob has a chunk taken out of the nipple, underachiever boob hasn't hurt in weeks.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options

It's mind boggling to me how adult women have never experienced the greatness of pedicures...

Never had a pedicure? Wut? @-)

I paint my own toenails. :-?? I also don't really enjoy people touching my feet. Manicures are another story though.
  • Options

It's mind boggling to me how adult women have never experienced the greatness of pedicures...

Never had a pedicure? Wut? @-)

I paint my own toenails. :-?? I also don't really enjoy people touching my feet. Manicures are another story though.
    --
    I'm the opposite. I love painting my own nails and doing my own manicures. But I get the no touching feet thing, I spend half the pedicure trying not to kick the lady!
  • Options
    Cantisa said:

@windwithfingers THE SAME, I have chunks out of both nips but the overachiever chunk is way worse. Have you just been grinning and bearing it? It's so hard to anticipate that searing pain... :-SS

Yep, I've just been dealing and hoping he latches quickly and gets the initial pain over with. Sometimes I pump that side and just give him the left and deal with having to feed him again in an hour.
  • Options
    @Cantisa‌ I hate the pump so much but it doesn't hurt! I've been putting lanolin on it but it's been an open wound for like 10 days now. It's not healing. I don't know what to do about it :-/
  • Options

@Cantisa‌ I hate the pump so much but it doesn't hurt! I've been putting lanolin on it but it's been an open wound for like 10 days now. It's not healing. I don't know what to do about it :-/

You might have both mention it before and if so disregard :); but have you let the nipple air dry before putting the lanolin? My right nip is the sensitive one and it cracked and bled for about the first week and a half and air drying it and putting lanolin did the trick.
    I have been letting it air dry and it's helped a little but it's healing very very slowly if it's healing at all.
  • Options
    TMI alert

My uterus still hurts like crazy.. I know they say the after pains get worse with each baby and that is no joke.. but my bleeding is weird.. there's definitely blood, but then also like mucus.. its totally colorless, but theres tons of it every time I wipe.. anyone else? Im tempted to call the doc cause I dont remember that with my other two.. :/ sorry- hope no one's eating breakfast and stumbles across this post
  • Options

I'm in labor!!!!

Nope. No I'm not. At all.

I was so pumped for you and then I scrolled... X(

• Options

Confession: I've never gotten a pedicure.

What in the world? @windwithfingers‌ Get one ASAP, at a place with the good massage chairs, they are glorious!

• Options

snip

I am irrationally terrified of being alone with both of my kids. It will happen for 6 hours tomorrow.

Good luck! I'm sure you will be a rock star!
  • Options
    @Jennifer18131. You still go here! I'm sure we will "see" you more in a few weeks!
  • Options
    Good morning ladies! I'm too tired to say anything else...
  • Options
    My family is not quiet. We consider ourselves to be on the loud side, but somehow both my mom and dh's family are louder than us. I think they should win a loudness award. Dh is sleeping since we have been doing shifts with lo. My mil turns the TV on right next to our bedroom with the door open and cranks the volume so high! I'm downstairs in the farthest room from the TV and it is way too loud for me.
  • Options
    Oh S Club 7. That show cracked me up.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    BP was back up today. At the hospital waiting to be induced.

I'm scared. :((
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    My kid hates water. When this stump falls off, I can only imagine the joys of bath time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"