February 2014 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms

Am I actually getting to start this? Because I totally have a joke!

What do ghosts eat for breakfast?

Re: Thursday Randoms

• Options
    Both my kiddos are sick today with a really nasty wet cough. No other symptoms except a slight fever. The cough sounds miserable though. Poor kids.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CiaoMama said:

@magentawarped‌ oooooatmeal? Or Ghoul (gruel)? I'm so bad at these! I hope your LO's feel better soon!

@BlueDot818‌ the things that come out of kids' mouths... Tell them it's just breakfast ;)

Nope, and thanks. They're actually both acting okay, just coughing a lot. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.
  • Options

Am I actually getting to start this? Because I totally have a joke!

What do ghosts eat for breakfast?

Scream of Wheat?
    Nope, but I like that one, too!
  • Options
    LO soaked through both layers of his pajamas. Ew. I think we need to go up to size 3 for night. I'm on my last sleeve of size 2s anyway.

@elf828‌ I'm glad things seem to be going better with your manager. I'd take bagels or pastries to your friend. Everyone likes a treat!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Had to be at work early for an interpersonal relations class, so up earlier than usual. Of course today babyG was still asleep at 7:45... I'm just imagining the sleep I could have been enjoying and knowing that he won't be sleeping so well again tonight
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Options
    @LaurLaurLaur‌ I am so jealous of your trip. Have a great time and travel safely. And I want to see some London pics!
  • Options
    Good morning!

It's a busy morning at the pudding house. I've done 3 loads of laundry, fed the kids, and actually got to enjoy a cup of coffee. Now I have to straighten up a bit and do the dishes before the maintenance man comes over to install a bunch of new things in our apartment. This includes a brand new microwave over our stove! I'm really excited for this. :)

Hope everyone is having a good morning.
  • Options
    My new iPhone has shipped, and now I'm torn. Should I get a new Doctor Who phone cover, or should I get a Haunted Mansion one? Tough call...
  • Options
    @katybriggs aww thats no fun. hopefully A feels better after some sleep. thats a rough time :(
    @magentawarped as much as i love doctor who, i vote haunted mansion. because its haunted mansion. 

• Options

@magentawarped This is a decision I cannot make. I love both too much.

That's where I'm at. I should make a poll. It's super important.
  • Options
    i have so much to do today to get ready for our trip to yuma tomorrow. but id rather just bump and play with LO instead. why wont the laundry do itself and then get in the suitcase on its own? hmm!? 
    i cant wait for tomorrow though. i'm so excited even though were just going to Yuma to go to the open air market. 

oh! were going to Cracker Barrel and its going to be my first time. im super excited. i love new restaurants. 

• Options
    @narcissticbeaut‌ Get the hash brown casserole as a side. Do it.
  • Options
    @magentawarped omg the thought of whatever that is made my mouthwater. i fornsure will. cant wait.

• Options

I need to get my butt in gear and lose some of this weight I'm carrying around. I just have such a hard time rearranging my day to MAKE time to do anything.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited October 2014
    JoyBaby5 said:
    @mosaicmoscato‌ Gah, the chair I want to get L is on sale! @iwubrory‌ I've never heard of uglysofa.com. I'll have to keep that in mind if they get a pattern I like!
    @JoyBaby5 I heard about uglysofa a long time ago when I was an active poster on Baby Cheapskate's fb page. DS has one and we've had no problems with it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    @armfruit‌ yes, you can go for a walk! Jacket, hat, and LO is fine! (I should go for a walk today...)
  • Options

@sjelwood Yes, I actually had my appointment on the 8th. They drew some labs, and I went in yesterday for a follow up. According to labs, everything looks normal. Apparently I'm just doing something really, really wrong day-to-day. According to the doctor's scale, in 2 weeks I gained 6 lbs. Not that I was actively trying to lose (I wasn't), but I was at least thinking I was making healthy choices--skipping seconds, etc.

Need to buckle down and work harder, it seems!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    @bluedot818 @katybriggs just lots and LOTS of scrolling  ;)

ETA my note taking skills. lol. 

• Options
    Can not drinking enough water give you a headache? I've had a nasty headache for about 24 hours, and also last night I only pumped 1 oz (total). I'm wondering if I didn't drink enough water. I'm trying to do extra today just in case.
  • Options
    I'm just starting this season of Criminal Minds. I wish I looked like the new agent.
  • Options
    LO doesnt want to take a nap. im scared were going to be entering meltdown danger zone in about 30 mins.  8-}

• Options
    Thanks @elf828 @mummypig and @katybriggs

I'm drinking a ton. LO seems satisfied when he nurses, so that kept me from panicking about the low pump output.
  • Options
    FYI, these chairs have the same covers as the Pottery Barn Anywhere chairs and much cheaper!
    https://www.uglysofa.com/ugly-where-chairs/
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• Options
    Oh man I need to read all the comments, I just saw someone posted about the Ugly sofa chairs haha
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"