Pregnant after IF
Options

\\\\ 3rd Tri Check In 10/22 ////

This is a weekly check-in for members in their third trimester. You can feel free to join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team in your post.

How far along are you?
Upcoming appointments?
Any updates to share?
How are you feeling?

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? 

Recent Grads 

@arathiv 10/28 Boy – Congrats!  He looks perfect and handsome!  Rest up and enjoy that sweet boy.

**October**

@CutieCruz327 10/23 Boy – I would think this is your last check-in!  I think we are all anxiously waiting your news and story.  Good Luck!

**November**

@gldnbearz 11/2 – How are you?  Getting really close.

@rox825 11/4 Team Green – Sounds like LO can come anytime, do you have another check this week?

@mrsbuttercup0806 11/6 Girl – No Update...I hope things are going well.

@lincoln79 11/7 Team Green – How are you guys and squirt doing?  I have not seen an update lately, FX that all is well.  

@Siona1976 11/12 Twin Boys (10/29) – That is awful about the traffic on the way to the appointment, hopefully they get the road fixed before you need to get there in a hurry! :)   You are about a week away!  Ekk.. Are you all set and ready? I love the story of the due date, it changes everything!

@IntutiveBlue11/16 Boy/Girl Twins (10/30) – How did the growth span go yesterday? I am so excited you have a date!  The N14 girls are all starting to have their babies!

@lcloffredo11/16 Twin Girls 11/5 – Good luck at your U/S.  Let us know how it goes.

@ashris13 11/19 Girl

@missvolvo 11/25 Twin Boys – How did your NST test go? How is the BP?

@praying4miracle1711/25 Girl – First cervix check this week?  When is the appointment?

@badrianne11/26 Team Green – No Update...How are you?

@indianaalum 11/27 Boy – No Update...Things going ok?

@tilelady85 11/28 Team Green – No Update... How are you feeling?

@absolutelymaybe11/28 Boy/Girl Twins –  No Update... Im starting to feel like you are avoiding us.. :)

@ccam 11/29 Team Green – No Update... We miss you, hope you are doing well.

@ttuprincess 11/29 Girl – Good luck at your growth span this week.  Let us know how she is doing. How did your birthing class go?

@ekc0630 11/30 Boy (11/16)– How are the NSTs going?  How are you holding up?

**December**

@SCSmith2011 12/3 Boy – No Update... Hope you are feeling well.

@happygirl1013 12/5 Girl – No Update... How are you?

@bayareagirl2011 – No Update... YOu doing ok?

@Sanddollar1010 12/11 Boy – How did your shower go?  I hope you were able to find some rest amoung all of the craziness.

@candaceC1020 12/13 Girl – WOW, it sure does sound like you are kicking pregnancy ass, I hope that continued into this week.

@xc1148 12/15 Team Green – 8 months this week, right?  How did your appointment go?

@heleng5 12/15 Girl – Good luck on the U/S this week,  I hope that your placenta moves to a better place. I hope the heartburn is dying a little. 

@orange1414 12/19 Boy - Did you get the nursery in order? How is the hip pain?

@freakyfast 12/20 Girl - No Update... How are things going?

@beachy6 12/24 Girl- No Update... you feeling ok?  you are almost 2 months out!

@irshlove16 12/25 Girl - Sorry about that, it should be fixed now. I hope you can get a plan in place for the nursery, but Im sure it will come together easily once you have it painted. 

@babydreams13 12/28 Boy - Hey! I cant beleive you just started showing, I am so jealous.  I hope you get a little bit of your energy back, at least for a little while.

@saintelizabeth 12/30 Team Green - Good lUck at your check-up today.  I LOVE the HP themed shower. It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

**January**

@Sparkles2040 1/6 Boy - How did the check-up go?  Glad you are feeling good, but I hope the back pain subsides a little.

@dp21 1/8 Team Green - How did the shower?  I hope the generosity of your family and friends left you with nothing left to buy.

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
 PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

Re: \\\\ 3rd Tri Check In 10/22 ////

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    xc1148xc1148 member
    edited October 2014

How far along are you? 32 weeks! My hospital bag is packed lol

Upcoming appointments? This friday, regular checkup. I'm planning to ask for a doctor's note so I can get preferred parking at work...today I had to walk 15 mins from my car to the building...stairs/on grass....a little ridiculous

Any updates to share? Nope, enjoying my boring pregnancy :) I do have a water aerobics class tonight...kinda nervous. I'm hoping its all people over 80.

How are you feeling? Great. I have been trying to eat really well this week, and while I am hungrier because I am eating less fat, the extra fruit/veggies seem to be helping!

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? How to get away with murder!! So over the top cheesy but I love it. And Homeland.

@dp21 sorry you have a cold! :(
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• Options
    Update: I guess I missed last week - sorry! My sister got married and it was a very busy week. I'm 34w4d today. I'm feeling ok, struggling with sleep lately and lots of braxton hicks. I have a regular appointment tomorrow and I'm sure they're going to tell me I'm measuring ahead but we'll see!! Less than 5 weeks to go!!

QOTW: We don't have many favorite shows right now but we do watch Survivor and are watching American Horror Story.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    Well, I had most of the presents from the shower integrated into the nursery, but a couple of friends who couldn't make the shower went WAY overboard, so I'm back at it. I love my friends :) 

My hip pain continues to be pretty bad and prevent much sleeping, but I did start physical therapy last week. It's oddly reassuring to be told that there is indeed something wrong (my hips are WAY out of alignment). I'll have PT twice a week for the duration.

How far along are you? 31w 5d
    Upcoming appointments? I had my last growth ultrasound and first NST monitoring today. Everything looks good, except baby flipped breach! He was head down last week at my midwife appointment.

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? DH and I are so happy Top Chef is back. One of our favorites!

Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey everyone!  It's so weird to be close to the top of the list.  I did have another weekly appointment today and have made no progress since last week- boo.  My midwife gave me some tips to try to help encourage effacement and dilation.  She said that next week or the following, if I'm dilating at all yet, she'll sweep my membranes if I want- that sounds a little scary.

How far along are you?  38 weeks 1 day
    Upcoming appointments?  Had 1 today, next one is Tuesday next week.
    Any updates to share?  I finished just about everything on my to-do list, all that's left is easy stuff like paperwork, downloading some music, and keeping the house clean.
    How are you feeling?  Not great, I'm definitely feeling more pain in my pelvis/hips/back, and baby's movements are often painful now too.  It's discouraging that the baby is so low that it's causing pain around the area of my cervix but doing nothing to dilate me.
    QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now?  I was really liking the Outlander series, and H and I love The Walking Dead.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Options

How far along are you? 35+1
    Upcoming appointments? Frist cervix check next Monday - excited to hear that I have made no progress (hah). 
    Any updates to share?  Furniture is slowing coming in.  The only thing we are waiting on is the crib! 
    How are you feeling?  Today I feel huge.  Maybe that is because my maternity pants are getting tight and I wore a tight shirt (with a cardigan).  But, overall I've been feeling pretty good. 

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? Probably the Blacklist.  I also enjoy E60, Amazing race, Survivor and Shark tank. 

**Sig warning***

TTC since 9/2011. DH - 32, me 32.

IUI#1 (natural): BFN; IUI#2 (clomid): BFN; IUI#3 (clomid and follistim): BFN.

IVF #1 March 2013, freeze all (OHSS).

FET#1 June: BFN

FET#2 August: delayed due to thin lining (6.3).  Took a few months off to try and thicken the lining with lots of estrodial.  FET#2.2 December: Cancelled due to thin lining (4.8). Two frosties left.

*New RE* Sonohystrogram and hystereoscopy done in Feb.

IVF #2: ER 3/4/14  ET 3/7/14, transferred 3, 3 day 9 cell perfect embryos.  No frosties.

Beta #1 (14dp3dt) 504

Beta #2 (21dp3dt) 11,561

First ultrasound on 4/3/14 showed 3 sacs: one empty and two with beating hearts!!  At 7w2d, found out that one baby did not have a heartbeat anymore.  Praying that baby B makes it.  Baby B is a girl!

EDD 11/25/14 BORN 11/29/14

**PAIF/anyone welcomed to comment!!  Thank you.

imageimageimageimage

• Options

@Ashris13 as always thanks for the great & personalized check-in!!

How far along are you? 37w

Upcoming appointments? Next Wed we are scheduled for a c-section. Ekkk!!!

Any updates to share? Asked a ton of questions at today's appt. Part of me still wants to try for a vaginal delivery & talked to the doctor about this in more depth. It would mean going pass 38 weeks and just waiting. I'm at my limit mental & physically and the thought of going past 38 weeks just makes me even more uncomfortable and antsy.  I need to come to terms that a c-section is the best for us & babies.

How are you feeling? Crabby, drained mentally & physically - I'm going to blame this on the nightly insomnia. Heartburn is back:(

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? Returning shows: Big Bang Theory & Marvel Agents of Shield. New shows: Flash & A to Z. Waiting patiently for the Newsroom and Game of Thrones to return.

Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Options
    How far along are you? 36+3 Upcoming appointments? Had an appointment today along with my last growth scan. I have my last check-up next Wednesday and my c-section the week after. Any updates to share? Babies are 6lbs0oz and 7lbs2oz I'm 2cm dilated. The dr pointed out he is free this weekend....I'm not so optimistic. Oh well, 2 weeks from now I will be holding my babies :) Also my mucous plug is gone, the doctor said he could feel baby a's bottom through the sack. How are you feeling? Feeling cramps, contractions, hips hurt, back hurts, boobs hurt. All the normal stuff! QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? I love greys anatomy and once upon a time :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi can I be added? I'm having boy/girl twins EDD Jan 14 (but dr said he won't let me go past 37 wks)
    How far along are you? 28 weeks
    Upcoming appointments? Nov 5
    Any updates to share? Mon I had to take 3 hour glucose test because I failed the 1hr by 2 pts! But I passed the 3 hr so yay for no GD! I also got my bag packed today for JUST in case and finished all thank you notes for gifts revived thus far :-) I usually procrastinate, so I'm proud!
    How are you feeling? I am very uncomfortable, my back constantly hurts no position makes it better, my stomach sometimes feels like its ripping & sometimes I wish it would just to get some relief (a long hot shower is amazing), and I have to sleep in the living room because acid reflux is so bad I have to be sitting up at all times. But that all being said I love feeling my babies move and I cannot wait to hold them!

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? Vampire Diaries! :-) (& the originals)
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks today!

Upcoming appointments? Routine appointment tomorrow.

Any updates to share? I had a beautiful shower on Saturday.  My family went all out with a really tasteful fall theme.  It looked like something out of a magazine!  My friends and family were so incredibly generous too.  I was pretty emotional throughout the whole thing though - I just couldn't believe I was actually at my shower.

How are you feeling? Ok, sore back/hips and I think I'm really starting to feel the weight of the baby now.  If I'm on feet a lot I get a lot of pressure on my pelvis.

QOTW: Right now it's AHS.  DH and I also really like NCIS.
    SIGGY WARINING

Me: 32 | He: 35
    TTC since Sept 2011
    DX: Unexplained
    1st round of clomid: Jan 2013 BFP - M/C 8 weeks
    surprise BFP Apr 2013 - M/C 9 weeks
    IUI #1 clomid Jul 2013 = BFN
    IUI #2 clomid Aug 2013 = BFN
    IUI #3 injects Oct 2013 = BFN
    IUI #4 injects Dec 2013 = BFN
    IVF #1 March 2014 - 12R/12F, one perfect day 5 blast transferred
    BFP!! Beta#1 = 431 Beta#2 = 914 Beta#3 = 2207

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

@Ashris13 Check up went well. Blood pressure is fine, blood sugar readings are all good, and Im now on every 2 weeks.

How far along are you? 29w3d
    Upcoming appointments? Next Wednesday
    Any updates to share? Nursery is 80% done! So excited! Hubby finished putting up the diamond plate on the walls, moved in the furniture, bedding arrived and I organized most of the gifts we received. And I had a shower last week hosted by my in laws- it was amazing! Decorated so cute, Panera catered, and people were beyond nice.
    How are you feeling? Good. Sleep is a little hard to come by but excited!

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? Sons of Anarchy, Parenthood, Project Runaway- all ones I look forward to watching.

Me: 32  DH: 34

TTC #1 since June 2011, RE December 2012

HSG: tubes clear SA: Perfect AMH: 0.9 in Jan 2013 0.7 in March 2013

Femara June 2013: No repsonse. Serophene July 2013: No repsonse

Follistim August 2013: 12 follicles, 4 mature, IUI, and a BFN. 

April 2014: Lost 30lbs, got my thyroid under control. Started IVF 

May: BFP! EDD 1/6/2015 Heatbeat 167!

Now: Canyon James born 12/30/14 at 6:21pm via emergency c section. 9 lbs 19 1/2 inches

• Options
    indianaalumindianaalum member
    edited October 2014
    Sorry for no check-in last week. I have been busy with the move. Finally slept in the house this week. WOOHOO.

Nursery is starting to get set-up and baby shower is this week.

Starting to feel more tired and all that fun stuff pregnancy feels. 5 weeks left. Swelling in hands is painful and uncomfortable which sucks..but still happy I am pregnant and baby is healthy so far!!

QOTW: Bones. I love that show

===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

• Options

How far along are you? 34w 5d
    Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow and then Tuesdays and Friday's till delivery
    Any updates to share? Baby is still measuring big.  Monday he was measuring 5lb 11oz.  His head and belly are measuring at 38 weeks.  I hope they slow down soon!  I'm still waiting for the finalized induction date.  They told me Nov 16th but the schedule isn't out yet.  Apparently Jackson is head down and turned backwards Dr said in "launch" mode so he could go at any time.
    How are you feeling? Good.  Feet are starting to swell and i'm starting to gain weight faster!

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? Greys Anatomy, Revenge

TTC 2007
    Me-OK DH- MFI
    2010 IUI 1-3 Femara + Ovidrill BFN
    Change DR 5/12 IUI 4-5 Natural Cycle BFN
    5/13 DH diagnosed with b1/b3 microdeletion of Y chromosome
    IVF #1 July  Started Lupron 7/5 AF 7/14
    ER 8/1 7R 5M 3F W/ICSI ET 8/6 Moved to 8/7 due to no blast 
    Transferred our UNO embryo Beta #1 27 Beta #2 33 Beta #3 29 CP :(
    IVF #2 Started Lupron 2/14 
    Protocol 10U Lupron, 150 Bravelle, 150 Menopur, HGH for 4 days, Dexamethesone, 
    Supplements 6000mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, 
    ER 3/12 8R 4 able to be injected 2f with ICSI ET 3/15 2 "perfect" textbook Embryos
    2 crinone, estrace, dexamethesone, doxycycline
    BETA #1 3/26 201  BETA #2 3/28 524  BETA #3 4/5 9,876  Ultrasound April 7 Showed TWINs
    April 18 ultrasound Baby A HB 147   Baby B HB 146  Both measuring 7w1d
    WE ARE TEAM BLUE X2!
    Jonathan Daniel received his angel wings July 23, 2014 :( born 9/20/14
    Jackson Thomas was born October 31, 2014 @ 35w 5d

• Options

How far along are you? 35 weeks + 3
    Upcoming appointments? I just had an appointment this Wednesday and Dr was surprised that my blood pressure seems to be better and the swelling in my legs is significantly reduced.  Must be all the lying on the couch and TV I am watching :)  I am just waiting now to see what the results of my bloodwork and 24 hour urine are.  Next appointment and ultrasound will be on Halloween.  And I have a C-section scheduled for 11-11 (both babies are breech) if I happen to make it that far!    
    Any updates to share?  Since I have been home for the last 3 weeks, I have been able to get everything ready.  We are just now waiting for these boys to get here.
    How are you feeling? I have been feeling pretty good.  Not working has helped a lot.  I definitely start to feel more tired and uncomfortable when I go out and do things for a couple of hours.  

QOTW: What is your favorite TV show right now? The Good Wife and Homeland.

Me: 33, DH: 33
    Married since 2007

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AW:  Hey ladies, just got a sneak peak of my maternity session.  If you want to seek it out, it's on fb on Jennifer Hosking Photography page! 

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• Options
    @dp21 wow!!! I bet you can't wait to see the rest of them. This one is absolutely incredible.. You are gorgeous!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    Hi ladies - apologies for the late check-in! 

I'm 34 weeks today, and feeling large. I had an amazing prenatal massage this morning though (the best one by far the entire pregnancy) and feel great today. We got a lot of nursery furniture last week, and I've been busy getting the nursery ready. Will post a picture when done :) Debating on when to wash the newborn clothes. We also start renovations this Monday, and if all is on time, it should be done the week before my due date. We are crazy, and know it.

I started doing weekly NSTs because of the gestational diabetes, so I've been spending a lot of time at appointments! Not too much longer now.

@dp21, love your beautiful photo. I feel like just yesterday, I saw your announcement picture. How time has flown! 

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! And please, eat something pumpkin-y goodness for me, since I can't! 
                                         - ticker/siggy warning -

ivf #1 (MFI): 18 retrieved, 16 fertilized 
         bfp: 8dp3dt, beta #1 10dp3dt: 103, beta #2 14dp3dt 637, EDD: 12.06.14! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Ashris13 and @bayareagirl2011 thanks ladies!  I know, it does feel like yesterday that we did our announcement session!!!  Next time we see her, we'll be doing newborn photos!!!!  Soo crazy!!!!

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• Options
    I'm late to the party. Its been a hectic week. I'm not feeling so great so its no fun. Hoping this coming week is better.  31 weeks today!
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"