February 2014 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    Hey so random question. 

W's been drinking Walmart brand formula forever now. The closest Walmart is 30 minutes away! I'm thinking we need to switch to another generic brand. Does anyone use Target's? Or have any other recommendations? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

T just took a terrible nap. Woke up and screamed for 25 minutes. Like violent, terrified screams, even though u was holding him there was nothing that would comfort him... then he just stopped.

I was in full panic mode... apparently for nothing, he is eating my nursing cover now and scooting around the room on his butt.

Tooth cutting through?
  • Options
    I never had a cat where kittens come out the butt. I feel like I missed out on something awesome.

F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I've never heard of a Popple. Even after a Google search, I still have no clue what they are. :-?? Do they just pop in and out of that pouch thing?

LO is being a "sad puppy dog" today. I'll set him in the floor to play, and he's perfectly content for a few minutes. Then he realizes that I'm not in the floor with him, and he will do the saddest, weakest, most pathetic crawl towards me while whining. It's so sad, but so stinking cute. :o3 :o3
  • Options
    Mevaroo said:

DH's aunt updates her status about once a week on FB. She just shares all the chores that's she's done for the week, like gardening, canning, cleaning, etc...

I don't understand why she thinks people want to read about this. If she were sharing recipes, or organizing tricks or a funny anecdote to go with it, maybe I could get it, but it's just odd to me.

Because trying to be trendy?
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    I wonder if our sitter will be OK with keeping DD still. Her seizures hopefully won't happen very often, but we don't know. If she is OK with keeping her, we need to 'train' her and trust her to administer the meds if needed. She isn't licensed, just someone who keeps kids during the day.

Sounds like we may be searching for a licensed care provider in our near future...

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    @JackieP1023‌ fx the sitter takes to everything okay and that you won't have to find a new dcp! @codypup that picture of w is too cute! @Dexter&11‌ omg I loved the troll dolls! I had a huge collection. I was a troll for Halloween in high school. I need to find that picture! We just took LO to the park and got to ride on the little kiddy slide. OMG he loved it. Totally made my afternoon

• Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited October 2014

I'm super excited that we're going to beat the giants in the world series, but I'd be okay with the news channels actually reporting the news. GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleh! @narcissticbeaut‌ How dare you like her post! #iquestionyourloyalty :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    iwubrory said:

I'm super excited that we're going to beat the giants in the world series, but I'd be okay with the news channels actually reporting the news. GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleh! @narcissticbeaut‌ How dare you like her post! #iquestionyourloyalty :D
    Lol! My bf said the same thing!! I just love her wishful thinking ;)

• Options
    @madisonpenny ugh that sounds no bueno. hopefully a nice break from the house hunting will do you guys some good and a breath of fresh air.

• Options
    @golfergirl08 happy birthday mr golfer! 
    .....how was the cake? and the pear cider(I'm assuming the alcoholic kind)? I've been wanting to try some of that! I'm not a fan of the hard apple cider so I've been scared to try the pear. but i loooooove pear.

the bf just went to get panda express because were watching the game and we keep talking about panda and it made us hungry lol.

• Options
    Terrible headache today, and general exhaustion and soreness. I'm thinking LO isn't feeling well either, because he went to bed way earlier than normal. I have things I'd like to be doing but instead I'm watching a Kate Plus 8 Halloween special. Also, is anyone else weirdly excited for the Jill Duggar wedding?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Terrible headache today, and general exhaustion and soreness. I'm thinking LO isn't feeling well either, because he went to bed way earlier than normal. I have things I'd like to be doing but instead I'm watching a Kate Plus 8 Halloween special. Also, is anyone else weirdly excited for the Jill Duggar wedding?
    omg i want to watch the halloweens special! is it on TLC?? and yes i am super excited about the duggar wedding. its going to be amazing.

I'm sorry you and LO aren't feeling well. you deserve a nice break after this weekend! so enjoy that tv. 

• Options
    Mevaroo said:

@MissDemeanor‌ I'm sorry you're not feeling well today. ((Hugs)) I hope tomorrow is better. Do you need a care package?

@Mevaroo‌ You are so sweet.

• Options
    Stupid Ergo Q? What do you do with the hood thingy when you're not using it?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    iwubrory said:
    @MissDemeanor‌ I'm sorry you're not feeling well today. ((Hugs)) I hope tomorrow is better. Do you need a care package?
    @Mevaroo‌ You are so sweet.

agreed!
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

Stupid Ergo Q? What do you do with the hood thingy when you're not using it?

There's a pocket for it. Shove it in there.

• Options
    FFTC I'm watching Selfie :(
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

FFTC I'm watching Selfie :(

Hey! I actually really like Selfie. Am I the only one? I also like Manhattan Love Story.

• Options
    @iwubrory i love MLS! i love how honest the girl is. 
    @missdemeanor i need to give selfie a shot. it keeps popping up on my hulu feed. 

• Options

@iwubrory i love MLS! i love how honest the girl is. 

@missdemeanor i need to give selfie a shot. it keeps popping up on my hulu feed. 
    Watch Selfie so it doesn't get cancelled! I have no idea how it or MHS are doing in the ratings. It's the worst when I really like a new show then it gets cancelled. I'm still not over Emily Owens MD.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"