Trouble TTC
Options

***IUI Check-In 10/19***

AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
edited October 2014 in Trouble TTC
This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 4 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see *4* before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: What is your favorite Disney animated movie?

If you would like to be added please TAG ME (@AnnaClaire256) and answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)
2. Which IUI are you on?
3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:
curve31 (IUI #3)
Diordra (IUI #1)
DharmaChick (IUI #6)
em_shelton (IUI #2)
hrushka (IUI #3)
*4*jennym25 (IUI #3)
lindy04aggie (IUI #3)
l0v3 (IUI #3)
MoreTacosPlease (IUI #9)
moto611 (IUI #4)
MyFirstRaspberry (IUI #2)

2WW:
amymckenzie555 (IUI #1)
BlueFairy5 (IUI #1)
BunnyBerry (IUI #2)
Chasity08 (IUI #1)
cwuredhot (IUI #1)
DarcyHermione (IUI #1)
***faughann34 (IUI #1)
firstarabesque (IUI #4)
GoBucksOH (IUI #2)
*hunnyluvsjorge (IUI #2)
jenmcD11 (IUI #1)
kistra (IUI #1)
kallygirlie (IUI #4)
lisa89760 (IUI #5)
*4*laughlovelive2011 (IUI #2)
mbrookeRN (IUI #1)
molly84 (IUI #5)
MrsS2203 (IUI #2)
mshandlebar (IUI #2)
*4*Sareynicole10 (IUI #5)
*Smdolan (IUI #1)
sweetball33 (IUI #5)
*4*truelymadlydeeply (IUI #1)
*wannabeamother (IUI #2)

Temporarily Benched: 
bslav23 
cubwrig28 
*4*thirtyninetoforty 

On Break:
AnnaClaire256
**Emma61210 
*mmmkayy 
***triathlete23 (IUI #2)
**TTCBabyJ
***Waterlily234

October 2014 BFPs:
loveinkw13 (IUI #4)

September 2014 BFPs:
kmdecoux (IUI #3)
MrsLolaSky (Surprise BFP - Break Cycle)
SnowFlake84 (IUI #3)
ashtownyeah (IUI #2)
CarSaidYes (IUI #1)
guerdinera (IUI #1)

August 2014 BFPs: 
jamielynn53 (IUI #1)
Kcmomz3 (IUI #4)
rella22 (IUI #2)
shay062 (IUI #1)
sugar4bri (IUI #3)

July 2014 BFPs:
mrskovarik (IUI #3)
Aeml1985 (IUI #2)
margevz101 (break cycle)
Jennymc (IUI #1)

June 2014 BFPs:
Pmpknbride (IUI #5)
Mommalawyer (IUI #2)
wishiwaspreggo (IUI #5)
jkremp (IUI #3)
katydid2014 (IUI #3)

May 2014 BFPs:
Calindi (IUI #3) 

April 2014 BFPs:
jdionne (IUI #2)
Jenkellen (IUI#3)
Nbgordon (IUI #2)
CandaceC1020 (IUI #1)
Jconno (IUI#3)

March 2014 BFPs:
Siona1976 (IUI #2)
Tippytoes06 (IUI #4)

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

Re: ***IUI Check-In 10/19***

• Options
    @AnnaClaire256‌ please add me.

1. We are currently in the meds stage.
    2. This is IUI #1
    3. Not sure of when my beta or test day is, yet.

QOTW- I love all Disney movies, but it is a tie between Mulan and Up!
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    IUI #2 was a BFN, complete with the heaviest period of my life (but not too painful - thank you, Lord, for that laparoscopy!). Started the headache pills Letrozole last night.

Feeling down about IF and life in general, it's just so hard with this added layer that affects us emotionally, physically, and of course messes with our schedule.

Hoping for some more BFPs on 3T for stingy old October!

QOTW: Little Mermaid, since age 3. Used to put it on mute and recite all the lines. I think it had a direct impact on my dating patterns, however. :) Not to mention my hair color choices.

@shauntee Good luck!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BFN for IUI #2 for me as well. I have my baseline u/s for #3 today. I am also finally going to call to set up an RE consultation.

@BunnyBerry I am so sorry about the BFN. I was really hoping it would work for you. I am also sorry you are having a hard time, and I am sending you loads of happy thoughts. I am in the same crappy boat. Yesterday felt like rock bottom. I am so frustrated. I want to be hopeful and patient, but sometimes I just can't take it. Anyways, I am there for you :)

@shauntee Good luck!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    My 1st IUI was a BFN on Friday. Waiting for AF (think she will be making her appearance today) . We are going to make appointment with RE to see about the results of AMH, as well as looking at the possibility of doing a cycle or two with the ferma and not the wash as we are paying out of pocket, and feel it's a bit much before Christmas. Will plan for another IUI in January.

@bunnyberry I am sorry your having a rough time. I understand how hard this journey is (as we all do). I have ups and downs. We were pretty bummed on friday when we got the BFN, but regrouped and are continuing with out plan, no more than 3 IUI's and then on to adoption. For us the bigger picture is to expand out family, and feel families are made in so many different ways.

@mshandlebar I hear you about hitting bottom. I've definitely had those days. For me I find if I allow myself to have bad days, then the good ones naturally follow. We can't be too hard on ourselves. Everyone has ups and downs.

I hope to see some BFP's from this group. It does help to give hope!

Thanks for the support and thanks @annaclaire256 for leading these updates.

************Siggy warning, LO & loss***************

Me 37 - DH 37 unexplained infertility
    DS born 09/99
    TTC since 2010
    12/11 BFP - ectopic, received methotrexate, benched 4 months 
    08/14 - exploring fertility options

Tubes clear, SA for DH all clear
    10/14- #1 IUI (femera/ovadril/progesterone), 2 follicles 22/17, post wash count 94 million BFN

10/14 - #2 IUI (Femera/ovidrel/progesterone ), 2 follies 19/20, post wash 111 million, BFN Dec 2014 Femera BFFN Taking a break to explore foster to adopt!

• Options
    So my 2nd iui ended in a bfn:( I have Just finished up clomid on sat... which they bumped me up to 150mg. I have an Appt this Wednesday to check my eggs. They are hoping that I produce 2 instead of 1. I should have the 3rd iui procedure done this coming Saturday. Def not getting hopes up but hopefully 3rd times a charm:) just gonna go with the flow.

QOTW : Definitely "The Little Mermaid"
  • Options
    @mshandlebar Thank you, I'm here for you too!! :)

@bluefairy5 Good luck, hope that line gets darker instead of lighter. :)

@amymckenzie555 I love your family-expansion plan! Earlier in our TTC I thought we'd be ready to move quickly to adoption, but now that DH is a student for 3 more years, it would be so long until we'd qualify. I hope you have success soon either way!

@wannabeamother Sorry for your BFN. I hope you get that extra follie! 
    imageimage

***All Welcome***
  • Options

Hello from the 2 ww!  This is IUI #5 and my test day is 10/28.  I'm supposed to get AF Thursday, but this is the first cycle I've been put on progestrone, so I'm thinking there's a chance it will prolong my cycle even if I'm not PG.  

@bluefairy5 we have the same test day! Will keep you in my thoughts!

QQTW:  All things Disney have a special place in my heart, so much so that I could never pick a favorite.  The core four that are staples in my childhood include the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Lion King and Beauty and the Beast.  I love seeing the success of modern Disney movies, like Frozen!

Me: 30 ~ DH: 30
    Married: October 1, 2011
       TTC: since Jan 2013
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility March 2014
    IUI 1 & 2 - Natural - BFN
    IUI 3 & 4-  50 mg Clomid+ Trigger = BFN
     IUI 5 & 6 50mg Clomid +Trigger + Crinone = BFFN
    Benched Dec 2014
    IUI 7 - gonal-f + trigger + Crinone = BFFN

• Options
    I forgot to answer the QOTW! I love all things Disney, but Hercules is my favorite. It is delightful and often underrated in the Disney lineup :) I am especially excited about this week's question, because next weekend my fam and I are headed to Disney World! It's a quick trip, but I am soooo excited to get away. The happiest place on earth kind of sounds like where I need to be right now.

@amymckenzie555 your plan sounds similar to ours, although we are going to try a few more IUIs, but we've already committed to adoption for a second. Best of luck on this cycle!

@wannabeamother I am sorry to hear about the BFN, but it sounds like you are staying positive :)

Good luck @bluefairy5 and @sweetball33!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your BFNs @BunnyBerry‌, @mshandlebar‌, @amymckenzie555‌ & @wannabeamother‌! They're hard whether you're on IUI #1 or 6. Big hugs to y'all!

Bunny is right, October has been stingy! I have my FX for y'all in your 2WW. I hope for a BFP boom in the next week and a half!

Today looks like to CD1 for me. Started spotting last night and AF showed up this morning. While I always hate to see her, I am kinda excited because it means I'm ovulating during our break from medication! Helps for our break to feel less like "wasted" time. At least we still have a shot!

QOTW: I should've made it top 3! Picking one is sooo hard! I guess I will say Aladdin. Although, after typing that I feel like I should've said Lion King or Little Mermaid!

@lindy04aggie‌ this was a hard one! Don't blame yourself...I mixed it up on you!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options

Still in the 2WW here. I test on Friday. I'm just not feeling very hopeful. I've been having all this dreams about getting pg and it's totally bumming me out because I honestly just don't think our cycle went very well. I caved and tested this morning, which was dumb because it's too early to tell anyways, and it was negative. I'm not doing that again until Friday.

Why must you ask such difficult questions......I feel like a traitor to my other loved Disney movies if I pick just one! But I'd say right now my fave has been Hercules. I just love the song "Go The Distance"

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    BunnyBerryBunnyBerry member
    edited October 2014
    @darcyhermione I posted an article recently that researched IUI timing. They found that chances were increased when the egg had O'ed at least 6 hours before IUI, because it takes time for the egg to chemically be ready to be entered by the sperm, and also the sperm in the uterus swim up the tubes immediately and get to the end within about 20 minutes where they are exposed to the hostile pelvic cavity environment, so chances are lower if the sperm have to wait on the egg.

ETA: That was just about the highest rates of pregnancy, not whether pregnancy was possible.
    imageimage

***All Welcome***
  • Options
    CD 2 here... Yay! for poking myself again starting tomorrow. 

I love animated movies.  My favorites are UP and Surfs Up. 

Me: 28 DH: 28

Married: 6 years

TTC since: Sept 2010

Diagnosis: Stage 4 Endometriosis, Hashimoto's

Treatment: Lupron (3/2010 – 9/2010 & 7/2013 – 2/2014)

April 2013 - BFP – missed mc confirmed 5/08/2014. D&C 5/22/2014

Sept/Oct 2014: IUI #1 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFN

Oct/Nov 2014: Temporarily Benched due to multiple cysts on each ovary.

Nov 27: IUI #2 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFP

• Options
    I love this talk about IUI timing. I've been thinking about it a lot and what I want to push for this time. My RE seems to be laid back about it. While I'm OCD and want precision.

Last IUI was done at 10am and I had triggered at 230 pm the day before. So about 20 hours later. Assuming I ovulated at about 230am the day after IUI, the sperm had to live 16+ hours.

I really like the idea of having the IUI after I ovulate or right about the same time.

Anyways, I'm on CD10 of my third IUI. I go in for a scan tomorrow morning.

QOTW...Aladdin. I used to have my room decorated in Aladdin. The bedspread and posters. The works.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Still enjoying our break. MH's appt with the urologist is coming up in a couple weeks so we'll soon know what direction we'll be going when start back up again next year.

QOTW: Omgoodness.... How can anyone pick just one!? I'm going to say The Lion King. And I only say that because I was OBSESSED with the sound track as a kid. But I really love it equally the same as Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid.
    :: Me: 30 ~ DH: 27 ::
       :: TTC since Oct 2013 ~ NTNP since Dec 2010 ::
    :: DX: PCOS Characteristics & MFI ::
    ~May 2014: 1st Consult with RE~
    ~SA #1/#2 (low on all #'s), HSG (found non-threatening uterine fibroid)~
    ~*1500mg Metformin Daily*~
    *June: Medicated Cycle #1: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN* 
    *July: Medicated Cycle #2: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
     *Aug: Medicated Cycle #3: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
    *Sept: IUI #1: 5mg Letrozole + Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone = BFN*
    Possibly Looking at IVF.. RE Suggested DH See a Urologist Before Moving On With Treatments 
    *Currently on a Break*
    ~*All Welcome*~

::: 3T November Siggy Challenge: Animals Being Jerks:::
  • Options
    @mmmKayy‌ I almost changed my answer to Lion King for the SAME REASON. I had the soundtrack on CD and I would listen to it on repeat for hours on end! I still know Every. Single. Word.

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options

@mmmKayy‌ I almost changed my answer to Lion King for the SAME REASON. I had the soundtrack on CD and I would listen to it on repeat for hours on end! I still know Every. Single. Word.

I totally had the tape! And I knew all the words too. Still do. How do I know? Because I'm currently singing "oh I just can't wait to be kiiiiiiiing". Lol.
    :: Me: 30 ~ DH: 27 ::
       :: TTC since Oct 2013 ~ NTNP since Dec 2010 ::
    :: DX: PCOS Characteristics & MFI ::
    ~May 2014: 1st Consult with RE~
    ~SA #1/#2 (low on all #'s), HSG (found non-threatening uterine fibroid)~
    ~*1500mg Metformin Daily*~
    *June: Medicated Cycle #1: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN* 
    *July: Medicated Cycle #2: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
     *Aug: Medicated Cycle #3: 5mg Letrozole + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN*
    *Sept: IUI #1: 5mg Letrozole + Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone = BFN*
    Possibly Looking at IVF.. RE Suggested DH See a Urologist Before Moving On With Treatments 
    *Currently on a Break*
    ~*All Welcome*~

::: 3T November Siggy Challenge: Animals Being Jerks:::
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!

I am having IUI #2 today! I had a 22.5 follie and triggered on Sunday night. Yesterday I had tons of O pain which was a surprise for me because I don't think I've ever felt that type of sensation before. I sure did not have O pain with my previous IUI. The follie is bigger this time though. Also, I did not need to take a bravelle shot for this cycle. My one dominate egg was good to go but we did wait an extra day for my lining to plump up to 8.3.

Great discussion on the IUI timing. I was just wondering the same thing. With all the O pain I had yesterday, I am wondering if I O'd yesterday or overnight. I may ask the IUI nurse about the trigger and O timing today while trying to ignore the speculum today.

QOTW: Lion King!  My favorite movie sound track ever!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Options
    Good Luck @MyFirstRasberry!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

BFN

• Options
    @Mmmkayy...."everybody look left...everybody look right...everywhere you look I'm standing in the spotlight. NOT YET!" Lol I know all the talking parts too!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    I'm on cd11 for IUI#4. They always have me come in for an u/s on cd10 and usually I have one smallish follicle (11-12mm) and then eventually over the next few days it grows and sometimes a second one even shows up. Well this time I had no larger follicles, just a bunch of little ones. I'm hoping it's because cd10 is a little early, but it makes me nervous. I go back in tomorrow to see what's going on.

QOTW: Hercules! It's super cute and I've always been interested in greek mythology.

@DarcyHermione: I am also obsessed with IUI timing!! I seem to always get my LH surge before trigger so they move my IUI up a day, which to me seems too early. I did a TON of research... most sources on the internet made it sound like the ideal window for an IUI is 6 hours before or after ovulation. I specifically asked my doctor about this during the IUI and he said the washed sperm would last for 12 hours. I was just barely surging the day before my IUI (OPKs were still negative but they claim the blood test was more sensitive) so I was freaking out that I wasn't going to ovulate during the 12 hours after the IUI. 

My clinic treats a LOT of patients and if there's an LH surge they always do the IUI the day after, so I tried to trust them that they must have some success with this. Also I found a lot of examples on the internet of people who do natural cycle IUIs which I guess means they just come in for the IUI the day after they get a positive OPK. If the timing really had to be THAT precise with the washed sperm, it seems like that type of cycle would never work.

I'm really really hoping that I don't surge naturally this cycle. I want to be able to time things precisely with the trigger so that I don't have to obsess about timing. Although I'm sure I would just find something else to obsess about!!!
    Married in 2011, NTNP until early 2012, TTC since early 2012

My husband was diagnosed with state IV colon cancer in 2009. Surgery and six rounds of chemo left him in remission (yay!) but with low testosterone. He took Androgel for two years starting in Jan 2011.
    -SA in Jan 2013: big fat zero; stopped Androgel
    -varicocelectomy in June 2013
    -SA in Dec 2013: 23mil/ml, really low morph
    -SA in March 2014: Count doubled! Morphology apparently no longer an issue.

Treatments:
    April 2014: hysteroscopy
    June 2014: TI (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 2 folliclces) = BFN
    July 2014: IUI#1 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    August 2014: IUI#2 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 43mil post-wash) = BFN
    September 2014: IUI#3 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 2 follicles, 15mil post-wash) = BFN
    October 2014: IUI#4 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1-2 follicles, 12mil post-wash) = BFN
    November 2014: IUI#5 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    December 2014: IUI#6 (gonal-f/ovidrel): 2 follicles, 55mil post-wash) = ???

*all are welcome!*

• Options

@AnnaClaire256 Please add me.

I'm new to this so please bear with me. First IUI.  I'm an on Gonal-F.  RE today said I had one follicle at 17, one at 13, and one at 12.  I'm confused about this whole process but I think he may have me inject Ovidrel tomorrow and then IUI the next day?  Going to see RE tomorrow.  Is it normal to see RE everyday during injectibles?  

Thank you ladies and good luck!!

QOTW: Lilo and Stitch!

WARNING LOSSES MENTIONED
    Me: 30, unexplained
    12/11: Not trying; missed three birth control pills- BFP; m/c at 6 weeks D&C 
    6/13 Clomid 50 mg: BFN; developed 7 cm cyst; benched
    12/13 Surprise BFP! M/C at 8 weeks, D&C
    IUI #1 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  follies 21, 16, 13 BFN;
    IUI #2 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  only three follies all 16

• Options
    IUI #1 was a BFN. Starting Letrozole again tonight, might add FSH? this cycle (don't know much about FSH so looking into it still) 

My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin

Me: 32 DH: 34 Married 7/08 DD Born 8/09 
    TTC#2 Since 2/13 (Secondary IF)
    2/13 thru 2/14 - Year of charting, OPK and TI
    3/14 thru 7/14 - Clomid cycles, DH SA came back good
    8/14 - HSG and more blood work
    9/14 - Letrozole + trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    10/14 - Letrozole + Bravelle + trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!! EDD 7/27/15
  • Options
    @firstarabesque Sorry about your SEs. :( I got exactly one hot flash each evening before sleep other months, but not this time so far. Maybe our bodies get used to it?

@bluefairy5 Sorry about your body messing with you. I HATE those 5 seconds before sanity sets in...there's no way to avoid them!!
    imageimage

***All Welcome***
  • Options
    Went in for baseline today.  Lots of residual cysts plus still a good amount of free fluid from the lovely ohss I got with last cycle.  Needless to say, I'm benched for the month.  Trying again next month.

Me: 28 DH: 28

Married: 6 years

TTC since: Sept 2010

Diagnosis: Stage 4 Endometriosis, Hashimoto's

Treatment: Lupron (3/2010 – 9/2010 & 7/2013 – 2/2014)

April 2013 - BFP – missed mc confirmed 5/08/2014. D&C 5/22/2014

Sept/Oct 2014: IUI #1 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFN

Oct/Nov 2014: Temporarily Benched due to multiple cysts on each ovary.

Nov 27: IUI #2 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFP

• Options
    Hi guys,  I'm new and really happy to have found these forums and also this thread. The list of BFPs gave me hope again.

A little bit about DH and I. We got married in 2008 and started TTC in 2010. As I was in school initially we were trying on and off and my doc wouldn't refer us until late last year. So in Jan this year we got a diagnosis of male factor infertility. With repeat testing and urology referrals and waiting for cysts to go away we just got started with our first cycle this month. We are doing IUI with clomid and HCG and hare halfway through the 2ww. In addition to the normal side effects, I also had an allergic reaction to the HCG shot so it has been a sucky cycle overall. Was anybody else surprised by how simple the actual process was? After waiting for so long, it was almost disappointing to me...

My favorite Disney movies are Monster's Inc and Mulan.
    ***Siggy Warning Child and Loss***

Officially diagnosed with unexplained infertility after 4 years of TTC
    IUI#2 gave us DS#1 who became an angel a few minutes after birth from Noonan syndrome
    IUI#4 gave us DS#2 - going strong as a toddler!

TTC again... Found a clinical trial for unexplained infertility and finished 16 weeks of "lifestyle intervention"
    Cycle #1 - cancelled for ovarian cyst x3...
  • Options
    @moto611 I'm on CD11 too. Anyways, I asked my RE and she said sperm last 2 or 3 days. It drives me crazy hearing so many different things. I wish there was one right answer.

Had an u/s and had a 14mm and a 15mm. Of course this was after I made them change my Thursday appt to a Tuesday because I thought I would be ready like last cycle. Now I have to go in on Thursday still. I told her I wanted to do a different timing this IUI (36 hours past trigger instead of 24ish). So if I'm ready on Thursday, 36 hours would be a Saturday. And they're closed. She said this weekend would be the first in 2 years they won't have to come in. We will see what happens. She sounded willing to come in but I would feel bad. It'd be nice to trigger Saturday and have the IUI Monday. If my follicles grow a millimeter a day that would work but they probably won't cooperate.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @annaclaire256 am I supposed to tag for updates?

Got the official word on the BFN yesterday.  Stopped progesterone, hoping for CD1 soon so we can get at this again!  

• Options
    Yay!!!! Congratulations @jenmcD11‌!!!
    I'm so happy for you! FX for great betas!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    Sorry about the BFN @mbrookeRN‌ :(
    Hopefully AF shows her face soon and you can get started again! You don't have to tag me in updates...but you're welcome to!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    Still on a break here, I just OV'd (I think) on CD 15/16 so I am SUUUper psyched to have a nice, normal, unmedicated cycle that will be about 30 days. YAY. I am hoping for a couple more normal cycles so that I can get my miracle BFP before I turn 37 in March!!  =))

JK. I'm headed to IVF whenever feasible.

My fave Disney movie is Frozen right now, old school...I would say Robin Hood.  I watched it with my brother when I was a kid many time, I have fond memories of that.

ME:      36, on BC since 1996,  irregular periods.   HUBS:      37, healthy

2001—meet.  2005—marry.  2006—Furbaby is born. 

On BC till end of 2009.  2010 NTNP.   

New Year’s Eve 2010—BFP?! January 13, 2011—early loss, HCG peaked at 324, no D&C needed.

+++++

Feb 2011-Nov 2012—NTNP 

Dec 2012 --present (TTC 20 months) Not even a hint of a BFP

Me:  BW, U/S, HSG, HSN normal.  AMH 2.33.  Hubs: SA normal 

+++++

April 2014--IUI #1 Clomid 100 4-8 Follistim 150 9-14, 5 mature follies at trigger, Peak E2 5/5 1100, BFN 

May 2014 ---IUI#2 Clomid 100 3-7 Follistim 150 8-13, 3 mature follies at trigger, Peak E2 6/6 547, BFN

June 2014--IUI#3 Follistim 150/225 3-15, 3-5 mature follies at trigger, Peak E2 7/11 1450, BFN

July 2014--IUI#4 Follistim 225 2-12, 3 mature follies at trigger, Peak E2 8/12 841, BFN

Breaking till after Christmas, then IVF...taking 4000 mgs daily Inositol and Melatonin 3mg

• Options
    @AnnaClaire256‌
    1. Meds
    2. Iui#4
    3. No test day yet

Question: Beauty and the beast

Me:32 DH:34 
    Sept. 2008 Ditched the BC, began TTC so happy and fun 
    Feb. 2009 Started charting/timed IC 
    Mar. 2011 RE Appt. 
    Apr. 2011 HSG good SA good Labwork good Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 
    Nov. 2011 Clomid/HCG/TI/Progesterone=BFN 
    Dec. 2011 Clomid Overstim cancelled cycle 
    Feb. 2013: Recheck SA-still good Clomid/HCG/IUI cancelled, TI instead=BFN 
    Mar. 2013: IUI 1 non-med cycle=BFN,
    Apr. 2013- IUI 2 non med cycle=BFN  
    Aug. 2013-Diagnostic lap done=Diagnosis s Endometriosis 
    Sept.2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Oct. 2013-Non med cycle, TI=BFN
    Nov. 2013-Non med cycle, TI, praying for our miracle 
  • Options
    LAUR8199LAUR8199 member
    edited October 2014
    jenmcD11 Congrats!! Thanks for the hope! 

Update:  So I went into to be monitored on CD 9 after starting the meds on CD2.  The doctor measured my follicles, at 20, 14, and 13.  We planned on doing the IUI the following day and he told me to inject the Ovidirel as soon as I got home.  I used the Ovidrel then got a call to go back into the RE's office as my body was surging.  IUI was done that same day (CD9).  

Does anyone know if my cycle will still be the same length even though I ovulated early?

Thanks!

WARNING LOSSES MENTIONED
    Me: 30, unexplained
    12/11: Not trying; missed three birth control pills- BFP; m/c at 6 weeks D&C 
    6/13 Clomid 50 mg: BFN; developed 7 cm cyst; benched
    12/13 Surprise BFP! M/C at 8 weeks, D&C
    IUI #1 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  follies 21, 16, 13 BFN;
    IUI #2 (11/14) Gonal-F three days of 150 m.g. three days of 300 m.g.; Ovidiril on day 9=  only three follies all 16

• Options
    @LAUR8199 My cycle was totally different this past time (1st IUI, 1st time medicated).  Pre-meds, I typically ovulated around CD18 of a 24 day cycle.  My first cycle on meds I ovulated (thanks to the trigger) around CD12 of a 29 day cycle.  So I wouldn't expect anything to be the same - especially if you are taking progesterone.

@BlueFairy5 sorry about the BFN - but it's still so early!  I hope your body proves you wrong.

Had my CD3 monitoring appt yesterday.  Everything looks good to go for IUI #2!  If everything goes the same as my last cycle, I will be doing my IUI on  a day I am scheduled to work.  I'm still trying to see how I should do this - if I ask to come in late but they can't let me bc of staffing issues, I'm kind of stuck.  I also don't know if I really want to go into work right after my IUI.  So I'm thinking of just calling off that day.  We'll see.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"