October 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Anyone have one?  I had a good one yesterday, but I forgot it today.  I'm hoping it will come back to me.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    baconface said:

mancila60 said:

I think there are 5 pictures totaly of me and DS since he was born. I got Bell's Palsy 6 weeks after he was born and my whole left side of my face was paralized and I felt horrible. Since I got better we just haven't done anything where we have taken pictures of me and DS. I'm usually the one taking the pictures.

After the no-pictures-in-the-hospital thing, I was terrified of this happening, and I kept panicking and ordering DH to take pictures of us together... even though I hate having my pic taken. 

I have a few really nice ones, and many terrible ones that I wouldn't show anybody, lol.

Make it a point to take some selfies with DS!

Pretty much all the ones of us are selfies. This is the only time in my life I will actually take a selfie! We have a few from the hospital. And we have some family ones but as far as me and DS it's just selfies.
  • Options
    I have been home with the girls all week and it has been a nightmare.  Lizzy has HFM and so couldn't go to daycare all week.  So she was super fussy, even though I think it was a relatively mild case of it.  And the girls fight constantly now.  They fight over toys, they pull each other's hair, they've started hitting each other, sometimes they just look at each other and start crying and its 100X worse when I am in the room.  It is all day and I can't stop it.  If I try to redirect one with another toy, then they start fighting over the new toy. If I pick one up, the other one starts screaming. Even if I give them both identical toys, they want the toy the other one has and fight over it.  It is maddening and they are too young to understand, so it is just temper tantrums all day long. 

This weekend is their birthday party which I'm sure no one will want to come to since they have HFM and all I want is the next 3 days to be over so that I can go back to work and get some relief.  I feel a little guilty for just wanting to get away from them.

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have this weird double chin in the pictures of me and LO in the hospital because I was turning my head and looking down.  Plus DH took the picture at a weird angle.  I don't think we have a picture of the 3 of us at the hospital at all and I never got one with our doula.  

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
  • Options
    DH left this week and will be gone for quite a while. I haven't bathed the kids in 3 days. Confession #2: I may wait until tomorrow (even though I *should* give them baths tonight) because MIL is visiting tomorrow and it's so much easier with two people.
  • Options

sleepy33 said:

jgslr said:

Ok, a real fffc

I HATE roomsharing with dd! We're on vacation and having to share a hotel room with her and my loud, fidegty dh sucks. She fights her sleep like crazy so every toss/turn or fart from dh is reason for her to turn and look.

And I feel bad admitting it, but sometimes i feel resentful towards dd about how bad a sleeper she is. A broken 8 hrs a night is fucking ridiculous for a baby. She always looks sleepy and tired and even has bags under her eyes. But no matter what we do she refuses to sleep. Some friend on fb AW her 4mo who sleeps 12 hours and it made me all kinds of stabby.

Um. Not flammable at all. I chucked Cam into his own room at like 2 months because I couldn't stand roomsharing with him. When I stayed at SIL's, I carved out a tiny hole in her junk-to-the-ceiling spare room, crammed his PNP in and made him sleep in there so I could be free to roam the house and make noise. I basically refuse to roomshare, at this point. I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to stay in a hotel, maybe put his PNP in the bathroom and pray I didn't have to pee all night?
    Ugh room sharing in a hotel is awful. Our friends always get a suite now with their kids and I'm about at that point too. It is miserable for all of us.

This is a fear of mine because H and I always watch tv when we go to bed. I never thought of getting a suite but that would work! So far all the places we have traveled he has stayed in the room with us because the rooms didn't have tvs in them. We have always stayed with family.
  • Options
    BMnatz11 said:

DH left this week and will be gone for quite a while. I haven't bathed the kids in 3 days. Confession #2: I may wait until tomorrow (even though I *should* give them baths tonight) because MIL is visiting tomorrow and it's so much easier with two people.

I do this ALL the time.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    Amjoy25 said:
    I like dancing to line dances at weddings; songs like Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, Cha Cha Slide, Wooble, etc. #noragrets
    ZOMG ME TOO! we need to crash a wedding together....carawasa's maybe?
    YASSSSSS!!!!111!!!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    I HATE roomsharing!  This is one of the reason DD went to her own room at 8 weeks (which I think also helped her start sleeping through the night around 10 weeks).  Whenever we have to share a room, it's so nerve wracking, esp. because DD ends up sleeping like shit.

*loss mentioned:

My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks (they thought the baby stopped developing around 6 weeks).  I had a feeling all along that something wasn't right, so when we got confirmation I was mostly disappointed and pissed off that I hadn't found out sooner.  It also took almost 3 more months before my levels went back to zero, and i still had so much retained tissue that i needed a D&C anyway (had I been advised it would take this long to go down, I would have just gotten the D&C outright).  This just added to my frustration that all that time we could have been trying. I was also really embarrassed to tell anyone, and didn't for a long time (besides our families who we had known I was pregnant).  But amongst all of these feelings I was never really sad, and I still feel guilty about that fact.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

So my husband really wants to run for city council. More so, he feels like he needs to. But I am so nervous about the time commitment along with his real job. It is a 4 year term. I would feel so guilty telling him no. But we could have like 2 more babies in that time! It would be nuts. Right?

My uncle was a town councilman and it didn't take up all that much time, if that is what you are worried about :)
  • Options
    I guess my fffc is that I love room sharing! One less thing to stress about when we travel and I never have to worry about being separated if, for example, our house caught fire at night.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    So my husband really wants to run for city council. More so, he feels like he needs to. But I am so nervous about the time commitment along with his real job. It is a 4 year term. I would feel so guilty telling him no. But we could have like 2 more babies in that time! It would be nuts. Right?
    Could you talk to a prior town councilmen about the time commitment, etc.? That's a long commitment so I'd want to make sure I know everything upfront. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DSC_0552-2  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ok ... So I wonder if I can do the deed while on bed rest ... #needsomethingtodo
    < image
  • Options
    @Amjoy25‌ I think you did! Lol I needed to lighten things up. Meanwhile DH & I are laying in separate beds looking at our iPads! I'm not a perv I swear ! It was his idea .. Lol
    < image
  • Options
    Do I have the sex today to potentially make a baby?  Todays question.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options

Do I have the sex today to potentially make a baby?  Todays question.

Oooooh I'm requesting a follow up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"