February 2015 Moms
Options

Mondays Suck! random here!

So, I woke up with severe nausea this morning...and we're out of ginger ale.

Gonna be a long day...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mondays Suck! random here!

• Options
    Oh that really sucks @PeaceofKia‌ . Feel better soon!

MH just drove off to work and the dog would really like a walk, but because I'm already dreading going back to work Friday, I'm headed back to sleep.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. Pregnancy insomnia made worse by work stress really sucks. But hey I won the argument against my boss like 5 times last night. That counts right?

Kia I hope you feel better soon.

Maples momma enjoy your few days left at home so you can be as relaxed as possible Fri
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    triplej9triplej9 member
    edited September 2014
    I couldn't sleep for shit last night. Had the weirdest dreams ever, and DS ended up in bed with us and slept sideways tossing and turning all night.

Eta: I hope you start feeling better @PeaceofKia‌
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited September 2014
    @PeaceofKia‌ hope the day flies by for you :( Feel better.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    My a/s isn't until next Tuesday. I'm flipping my lid with anticipation.
    I'm not very good near the holidays either.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @PeaceofKia - Down with MS! I get random bouts, too. Fingers crossed it goes away for good soon.

@Chickenonsunday - Good luck with the new doctor, hope it's a good appointment.

Felt so good to sleep in my own bed again last night, although I could definitely have slept another hour or two. It sucks when you are gone all weekend and have to work Monday. That was our last scheduled trip anywhere though, no more traveling until after the baby is born. We are spending the holidays working on the nursery, here. 

Have a happy Monday everyone, if that's possible. At the very least, hopefully you get some nice fall weather :) I'm having my pumpkin spice halfcaf right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kefttsc said:
    @PeaceofKia I hate that you are still struggling with M/S!  I hope you feel better soon!

We told our families and a few close friends the names of the babies this weekend.  It went over like a lead turd and I'm kinda pissed.

Me:  "Okay, we've decided on their names!  William Alexander and Harper Abigail.  We will call them William and Harper."
    MIL:  "You should call them Alex and Abby"
    Me:  "I don't like the name Abby at all, I don't like using MN as the primary name because it's confusing, plus, you got to name your own kids."
    SIL:  "I think you should call them Will and Abigail."
    Friend:  "So trendy...."
    Me:  "I know that Harper has gotten trendy, but I've wanted to use it since about 1992."

Fuck them all.  Name your own kids what you want.  I like our names and don't really give a shit.  Wait.  I do give a shit.  My feelings are a little hurt, but whatever.
    Screw them I love your names! I also hate when people name the child one thing but call them by their middle names only. Whats the point in that? My stepsister does that with all her children but her oldest. My stepmother didn't know her grandsons real name is Kenneth until I told her that Dylan is just his middle name.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @kefttsc I love your names, screw them!! That's how I felt about our names, we've loved them from the beginning and couldn't care less about other's opinions of them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Options
    Not ready for it to be Monday. Either is DD aparently. She is tired and whiney. She doesnt want to eat or finish getting dressed because its coooolllld. We need to leave in 10 minutes. Its gonna be a long day if she is already like this.

Dh is procrastinating finding a job. Hes supposed to get up while she is at school and put in applications. I know hes going to sleep and im going to be furious by noon. My job gets busier this time of year thankfully but still not enough to cover his loss of income.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    One of my co-workers is sick with what sounds like pneumonia. Everyone in the office has told her to go home. She's still here.......should I stay or should I go home? I talked to my boss and he said "maybe she's not contagious anymore"

• Options
    Thanks for the support @psychobutthead and @PeaceofKia!  I was SO excited to tell them, but it really deflated me.  It doesn't make me second guess our choices AT ALL, but I was just so disappointed at their reactions. 
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

One of my co-workers is sick with what sounds like pneumonia. Everyone in the office has told her to go home. She's still here.......should I stay or should I go home? I talked to my boss and he said "maybe she's not contagious anymore"

I had this happen to me last pregnancy. I was 8 months and on eof my coworkers was PROUD of the fact that she was diagnosed with a pneumonia (and never took a day off). I wasnt too nice to her telling her what the f I thought and got outta there. I tried the boss route too...no bueno. How close are you to this person, like physically? Be super dillgent about hand washing and lysoling if you stay. Good luck!
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kefttsc‌ I love your names. William is high on our list right now and abigail would of been for a girl they are classics. Unfortunately people seriously DO NOT know how to respond positively when you say names. They always feel the need change it in some way, no matter what. I think it's a physiological reaction, cause it seriously never fails. Doesn't matter age, gender, ethnicity, race everyone has a comment.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I basically work in a fish tank with this woman. LOL. It's and office of windows, that DON'T open. No vent/air purifier. I have the AC on full blast just trying to move the air. Everytime she coughs I want to go punch her in the face! Am I a bad person?!
  • Options
    @willvilljill and @mandamoochie thank you!  We are fans of classic names, so I am really happy with them.  I guess my expectation was that they'd just say, "those are wonderful" and we'd move on.  Oh well!  DH is the type that can say "who gives a shit what they think", but I'm too sensitive.  

I'm glad to know my awesome internet friends like them!!!  :)
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kefttsc said:
    I had this happen to me last pregnancy. I was 8 months and on eof my coworkers was PROUD of the fact that she was diagnosed with a pneumonia (and never took a day off). I wasnt too nice to her telling her what the f I thought and got outta there. I tried the boss route too...no bueno. How close are you to this person, like physically? Be super dillgent about hand washing and lysoling if you stay. Good luck!
    WOW!  What are people thinking?!  If you are that sick, GO HOME!  I don't care if they can "make it through the day," but they are going to get everyone else sick.  
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves!! I hated working in a warehouse because people would come in completely sick all the time and spread it to everyone else. I think I was one of the only ones to actually call out when sick (with or without sick time), I just don't think it's fair to spread it to everyone just because I "can make it through the day". Drives me crazy. 
    Joelene (33)
    Momma to Dominic-Michael Lee (05/25/2001)Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Expecting David Matthew Charles (02/23/2015)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Looks like a bit of a dreary Monday with rain on and off all day.  

I've got a day of laundry and chores ahead of me that didn't get done last week while my mom and aunt were out.  And my MIL is coming in a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, it's a dryer day, not a line dry day.

@kefttsc I like the names you've picked.  

@sugahcookie01 Grading is the worst.  There's really never a good time to do it.  It was one of my most hated things when TAing.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    I got home from my business trip yesterday evening and was SO excited to see DS.  He normally gives me the best greeting when I get home from being out of town.

DH actually was taping it too since he wanted to get his reaction on video this time.... yeah not so much, DS took one look at me and turned around to go play with his toys.... sad mom!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I have a cold. I feel like complete shit. I have the big u/s tomorrow and I'm going to be a coughing, snotty mess :(

AND we're going away for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. Hopefully it subsides by then.

Pregnancy colds are almost worse than man colds (almost!). Mainly because I can't drug myself up with NyQuil Sinus and cough syrup in large quantities.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So frustrated. I'm going over one of my designed reports and the designer somehow used an older version of the text. I have no idea how she got her hands on it; I sent her a clean copy. Argh. I need to get this out this week and this is not helping. I love her, but I have to correct a lot of mistakes when working with her on designs.

My a/s is on Thursday; hoping to see a healthy, amazing baby Jennings giving us a thumbs up. The day can't come soon enough.

@kefttsc, ignore, ignore, ignore, your names are great.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    @kefttsc‌ add me too the long list of people who love those names. Add a friend I may say something if the kids were going to be given misspelled names that no one would ever pronounce right but I would never go add far as calling anyone "trendy" for their name choice. That's almost an insult used in the wrong way. I don't like that they were trying to force matching nicknames either.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cls78 said:
    I am half baked today!!!!! (Holy Shit time is flying). A/S is Wed, but hubby can't take off of work. I think we are going to do a elective U/S for him since he has missed all the U/S's since 8 weeks. Paying for a 3D U/S would be cheaper then him taking off of work and I don't think I am going to get a 3 D one with the MFM. We are starting to paint and buy for the house we just bought, but there is no way it will be complete before the girls get here. We are going to have to save and do a little at a time once the girls get here. Why does everything have to be so expensive!! Hope everyone is doing well.
     @CLS78 You may be surprised. My MFM switched to 3D for a few views during our last AS session. I was caught so off guard but happy to that she did. We got some good shots I wasnt expecting. Im not sure if its customary or not. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    DS slept until 8, I only got up once to pee last night and my first thought this morning was that tomorrow is our a/s! It's going to be rough keeping myself and a toddler contained in the house all day while it rains outside.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @jaztastic‌ I hope so!! I know they are able to do 3D, but when I asked the U/S tech she said she usually don't.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

@kefttsc we shared our short list (3) of names with family.  My mother immediately said well I veto these two...ugh.  Dont know how she came to the conclusion she got a vote. 

Today is my first day back at work post vacation and its kicking my arse.  I couldnt get up this am.  DD was a crabby mess and now i have to go play nice at a meeting.  I should have stayed home

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options

Id be pissed!! She needs to go the fuck home and keep that to herself.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    DH has had 102 fever all weekend, he's going to the dr. today. I really hope it's not anything too bad for two reasons:
    1. Of course I hate when he feels bad
    2. I don't want to get some crazy hospital virus. (Especially don't want DS to get anything!)

He just started working at the hospital doing research this summer and has been paranoid about getting sick. Well, here we are...

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"